• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many ppl in nowadays don't have a time to play servers like mastercores or smth like that (just because of time amount u need to spend lvling, making cash etc.)
And reason why it is 0 ppl online at realesta war is not because of this crashcores.

If there is no possibility to play using whatever client you want makes no sense.

@ruth there is no point to not put old client when in new still botters. I know some players had the same issue like me, new client don't work on old computers for bug of "stream unavailable".

even so the server will be dead until people get tired of mastercores

@ruth there is no point to not put old client when in new still botters. I know some players had the same issue like me, new client don't work on old computers for bug of "stream unavailable".

even so the server will be dead until people get tired of mastercores
There is no point to bring back old client over and over again i can check who botting immediately, i won't develop two clients new one is good, today i made update in the client with auto updater system, your bug "stream unavailable" should be fixed in this patch. Re-download required. Also if you have more issues msg me here or Realesta war forum bug report.

There is no point to bring back old client over and over again i can check who botting immediately, i won't develop two clients new one is good, today i made update in the client with auto updater system, your bug "stream unavailable" should be fixed in this patch. Re-download required. Also if you have more issues msg me here or Realesta war forum bug report.

still having the same xd

0nzt8tj.jpg

Seems interesting, pmed you with help.

We are going to gather on Realesta War server at 22.00 today also with Punio stream players, don't miss the time, see you later.

Last edited:
with Punio stream players

With Punio or with random kids like "tampik" or "unnamed" or "david dominando" wannabe punio? Nice msgbait

EDIT: Where is your punio?

Last edited:
Ayayaya, it's better to play vs mr.nobody on new client than bring back the old one :'))))

Good, good, if punio will join every day on this war for 30-40minutes peoples will play more, cause they will see its nice fun to play and train.

There were no 60 active players online, but no doubt there could be at least 30.
Ruth is known for spoofing op, kill him and then kill tampik.

I remmber some first version of realesta crashing becouse of bad host, but no crashes ever after
I don't remmber any spoofing , and i played on few Realesta versions
I think Realesta is 10x more stable than MasterCores, and Ruthless doing 10x more than their GM's and Marcus combined.
Ruthless is solo, and Marcus is 1+12 GM's and scripters/programmers and they can't fix crashing, copying and bot that works on his client all the time.

Last edited:
Back