• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll post here some botters caught in the act:
Just look for the click effects

But if bot is clever he can use only one click on keyboard and then this system won't god show good how he use: bot or click this rune manually.

This see good only when people long click in keybord or use reattack bot , but if boter clever can only one click and then can't good see on movie he are boting or no.

Better add to this system mouse recorder + mouse pointer clicks then can good see every who use bots.

But if bot is clever he can use only one click on keyboard and then this system won't god show good how he use: bot or click this rune manually.

This see good only when people long click in keybord or use reattack bot , but if boter clever can only one click and then can't good see on movie he are boting or no.

Better add to this system mouse recorder + mouse pointer clicks then can good see every who use bots.
Updating mouse in real time requires alot of packets and is complicated a little bit because client doesn't know where the mouse is actually. Whole client mechanism is based just on mouse clicks.

What a pity!

But this system good for search some boters who no very clever and use bot to magic wall runes to some places , reattack bot or long clicking keyboard with aim bot.

What a pity!

But this system good for search some boters who no very clever and use bot to magic wall runes to some places , reattack bot or long clicking keyboard with aim bot.
I seen one botter who was using classic aim bot and there wasn't even mouse clicks beside target selecting.

Last edited:
Add new maps but custom maps rotation not normal maps like carlin ab...

Last edited:
There was possiblity to ban from normal account, Unnamed was the abuser, fixed already. Thanks for reveal it on war ots.

Last edited:
Add new maps but custom maps rotation not normal maps like carlin ab...

Ye add to this server new maps it's boring to play the same map all time.

This map it's very boring i play on this map on old realistic war , warloria and now here , how long can play the same maps it's really boring.

Besides, I was once invited to add some elements to this map during on the last Warloria server and it's me add to this map this 2 tree to use machete in -1 floor south of thais , other elements how i add to this map no saved.

Whenever you add new maps this maps it's normal rpg maps maybe with 2-3 custom elements and all other its the same like on normal rpg map + this maps stay online maybe 5 h and later again i see this boring Thais.

When you are in a trap, and u use 2 mf's super fast and then UH, the UH will be on few milisec exhaust, bu this exhaust make u die usually, so its better to heal 1 mf and 1 uh over and over , 2 mf's make my uh go in after 200-300 ms

I'm not a regular player so I'm not sure if I am in position of proposing changes but don't you guys think mwall-step should be nerfed a little bit? I'm offenisive player and never run 1vs2 situations but it pisses me off when I fight 1vs1 and my opponent when I take all of his mana simply step-mw and ran cowardly. And no matter how fast I'm spamming an arrow to move to his sqm I most often fail. Of course good player should prevent such situation to even be possible but sometimes it simply can't be prevented, especially in sewers. In realistic-war it wasnt so easy to perform mw-step, and was kinda tricky depending on users ping. In regular otservers you need to push your opponent's character to be even able to mw soneone. @ruth

I'm not a regular player so I'm not sure if I am in position of proposing changes but don't you guys think mwall-step should be nerfed a little bit? I'm offenisive player and never run 1vs2 situations but it pisses me off when I fight 1vs1 and my opponent when I take all of his mana simply step-mw and ran cowardly. And no matter how fast I'm spamming an arrow to move to his sqm I most often fail. Of course good player should prevent such situation to even be possible but sometimes it simply can't be prevented, especially in sewers. In realistic-war it wasnt so easy to perform mw-step, and was kinda tricky depending on users ping. In regular otservers you need to push your opponent's character to be even able to mw soneone. @ruth

I agree, it's annoying.

Ruth, maybe you can lower the amount of mana what a give mana fluid?

Or make more soul points to use utamo vita.
I little angry when on open some people run on fast floors and many time use mana fluids with spell utamo vita and time ring.

Some they no shooting much sd only they all time use mf and it's little hard to fast killing they and i must many click my mouse to kill they.

When they play this style utamo vita on rpg server they easy die , but on war server where have unlimited mana fluids they can play this style.

I know here more players play utamo vita and some can angry if you change it , but then game more fun if people can faster die.

Make 3 changes:
1.Sd rune attack more dmg
2.Mana fluid give less mana
3. utamo vita use more soul point

Then the battles were faster because now if the player has a bigger lvl than you and uses utamo vita then i must to shoot 3 sd to kill they.

If you make more dmg with sd and mana fluid give less mana then players who use utamo vita on open can more faster die and then game have more balanced fight.

Because how it's balanced pvp now , when i no play utamo and i must shoot 3 sd to kill higher lvl who play utamo vita , but him can shoot only 2 to killing me and he no must many time healing with uh rune only he can shoot more sd with this utamo shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm able to do a small change and you tell me how it working.

Make 3 changes:
1.Sd rune attack more dmg
2.Mana fluid give less mana
3. utamo vita use more soul point

1. Sd dmg is even too high in my opinion.
2. Mana fluid is fine
3. I'll check if we can change this.

@ruth Good job with cursor sizes bro, It is really helpfull now when i tested it.

I seen punio on the stream, had problems wih his character running on his own to one side (on mastercores) , It's happening when you speed up your windows registry repeat and delay, I am not sure what amount start's to bug it out on your server, but I set it up to 250ms delay and 33 repeat rate which is the fastest u can set in the Control Panel of Windows7, still it happen few times to "bug" the key and keep pressing it to one side unless i RE-bounced this key with finger. I am not sure how this happen's but it's for sure have something to do with too-fast key's response, I will test it later with auto-bouncing option in your client and different amount in registry.

Back