• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just made noob char for fun I had shity stats as fk 5\20 or something but i soled guy with name SD UH next GM tried to check me, he killed me few times with his friend 2v1 next he banned me. Now I belive this gm is unfair he has no idea how to find a botter so he bans his friends calls
1611000162692.png

Just made noob char for fun I had shity stats as fk 5\20 or something but i soled guy with name SD UH next GM tried to check me, he killed me few times with his friend 2v1 next he banned me. Now I belive this gm is unfair he has no idea how to find a botter so he bans his friends calls
View attachment 53908
thats what i told about 1 year ago that this gm is not a competent person for his position even on warot where play approximetely in peak 20-30 players. when i was playing he made a lot of mess but Rth didnt care at all, only after he leaked one of player's ip in public he got demoted as i remember, but now i see he is back on track

Got banned 2. Ive played this war for a couple of years without any issues. Recently, I was not playing for like a 7 days or so and I'm permabanned rn. No clue for what.. 0 response from GMs.. Dude is immediately thinking of cheating and is banning ppl without checking them. If u're capable of using your hands u can get banned for no reason.

Attachments

• 9e9f471fb4bb8d7269be5f63d707a3d8.png
    9e9f471fb4bb8d7269be5f63d707a3d8.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 9 · VirusTotal
Donkey thinks he rules the world, he makes his own rules and imagines himself as a God. But Allah will not forgive this Donkey.

If a donkey cam get a gamemaster position, anything can happen in this world. The owner doesn't care about this server anymore, as long as this goD can do his dirty work.

Finally, @Hirchen is here as a gamemaster. @Antony Cordeiro contact GM Hirchen on War as he speaks English and other languages fluently. He's mature enough to assist you with any issue.

I hope this Islam gets demoted for power abusing his position, he's banning lately anyone who goes towards him (not even insults against his persona).

Finally, @Hirchen is here as a gamemaster. @Antony Cordeiro contact GM Hirchen on War as he speaks English and other languages fluently. He's mature enough to assist you with any issue.

I hope this Islam gets demoted for power abusing his position, he's banning lately anyone who goes towards him (not even insults against his persona).
why you need a new GM in the server since you are not allowed to play that server?
u think new GM will watch u using bot and they wont ban you?
even if i am a player or a GM you will always be banned so enjoy watching casts in silence.
or keep crying on OTLAND or in CAST CHAT as usual hehe.
or i got a better idea
login at late night when PPL are sleeping and start using bot to kill some dragon lords or demon whatever and enjoy playing alone with ur bot.
aha i forgot
1611086026058.png

Post automatically merged:

you are an idiot quarley face it
haha mans are using bot and calling me idiot with low IQ cuz i ban them xDDDD

Last edited:
Never botted in my life, pretty sure kijek wasn't cheating either. I didn't even come out of depo for like a week, but the ban is there.

Last edited:
why you need a new GM in the server since you are not allowed to play that server?
u think new GM will watch u using bot and they wont ban you?
even if i am a player or a GM you will always be banned so enjoy watching casts in silence.
or keep crying on OTLAND or in CAST CHAT as usual hehe.
or i got a better idea
login at late night when PPL are sleeping and start using bot to kill some dragon lords or demon whatever and enjoy playing alone with ur bot.
aha i forgot
View attachment 53934

This is not the first time you post this crap again, and I've got no clue what you're even talking about LMAO. I'm playing freely and laughing off your face daily, so why anyone wouldn't allow me to play Ruth's server? Next time I solo you, I will make try to remember you where is your place but that's not my style.

You think that players' conversation is me talking because I called you a dog once, and so he did? Awesome, then you're a dog if that's what you want to believe.

It's funny because I don't even know why I have to justify to you who I am and such, I don't give a sht about you lol, however, it pleases me to see how you're destroying this server.

PS: Even if that's me writing, then you're just making yourself look ridiculous posting a self-roast because everything that's written there, it's true!

haha mans are using bot and calling me idiot with low IQ cuz i ban them xDDDD
What about your ban on my noob char? What was the reason? If u ban botters why I get ban for manualy playing? I was totally clear so it was your misstake. How many ppl before were baned same like me yesterday?

Here you can see how corrupted and bad this server is handled by this tard who doesn't worth having gamemaster position. He bans whoever says anything towards him and if his friends are botting, they're just pro players even if there's proof for it.

Here you can see two legit proofs which he doesn't acknowledge and Ruth gives 0 fk about this server.

You don't have to be too smart to know that these clips clearly shows macro simulation, but since they're this islam friend, they won't get banned. Awesome!

Vouching for his friends knowing that they're botters, abusing "/broadcast" command for it. What an immature 12-years-old kid.

llibAtA.png

Here you can see how corrupted and bad this server is handled by this tard who doesn't worth having gamemaster position. He bans whoever says anything towards him and if his friends are botting, they're just pro players even if there's proof for it.

Here you can see two legit proofs which he doesn't acknowledge and Ruth gives 0 fk about this server.

You don't have to be too smart to know that these clips clearly shows macro simulation, but since they're this islam friend, they won't get banned. Awesome!

Vouching for his friends knowing that they're botters, abusing "/broadcast" command for it. What an immature 12-years-old kid.

llibAtA.png
Hazard and nathwar are not botters and they will not get ban for nothing.
Accept it or don’t accept it that won’t change anything.
Ciao

Wait so GM Knoxx who has GM on resist server (serious lowrate edition) is this incompetent who cant even manage to rule WarOT guy called „Quarley”? If yes that means it was my last realesta/realera edition.

Wait so GM Knoxx who has GM on resist server (serious lowrate edition) is this incompetent who cant even manage to rule WarOT guy called „Quarley”? If yes that means it was my last realesta/realera edition.
It's not me lol, i am not even a GM.
i am a normal player, just having that GM account in war ots to help in banning botters since ruth doesnt have time for war ots. that's all.
and i can see whos botting very well without even looking at cast that's why he keeps me as a GM.
even if i get demoted that won't even hurt 1% me coz as i said i am not a GM i am just a player same as all of you.
i just see many haters everywhere who insult/hate me but i don't blame PPL with low brain skills same as animals.
plus i wont waste my time answering and explaining to everyone why/how ppl get banned. so its better to shut up rather than to waste my time.

It's not me lol, i am not even a GM.
i am a normal player, just having that GM account in war ots to help in banning botters since ruth doesnt have time for war ots. that's all.
and i can see whos botting very well without even looking at cast that's why he keeps me as a GM.
even if i get demoted that won't even hurt 1% me coz as i said i am not a GM i am just a player same as all of you.
i just see many haters everywhere who insult/hate me but i don't blame PPL with low brain skills same as animals.
plus i wont waste my time answering and explaining to everyone why/how ppl get banned. so its better to shut up rather than to waste my time.

You don't know anything about bots.

Look at the beginning of the video do you see red click points while collecting pots from the floor?

Then rewind the movie to second of 49 and see if you see the same thing when doing the same action? ^^

I think even creature from this movie would be able to spot the differences:

Last edited by a moderator:
I JUST HAVE THE SOULTION. IF RUTH DOESNT CHANGE THAT SHITTY CLIENT U WOULD HAD A PERFECT OLD SCHOOL CLIENT WITH ANTIBOT FAGGOTS :DDDDDDDDDDDD kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Back