• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ciapaty please dont break my heart here is song for you:

Ban for : Comment: Teaming up with a botter < lul nice ban

Ive played for 3 days and nothing changed since i played last time xd

Last edited:
so this is where this ciapaty comes to cry, interesting...

ofNkp8K.png

Ciapaty please dont break my heart here is song for you:

Ban for : Comment: Teaming up with a botter < lul nice ban

Ive played for 3 days and nothing changed since i played last time xd
You played for 3 days ok
Next time if you call ur boyfriend aka chocolate aka lazybear aka toblerone to play arena with you
Believe me You and him won’t even be able to play for 3 seconds.
Got me ? 🏳️‍🌈

3 days and already desperate enough to win for teaming up with a botter XD good riddance

Who said that i teamed up with botters? I actually did not team with any botters its just muslim lies. The only thing i did was fighting against some thats actually opposite of teaming up. But your nick says it all we dont need to talk more i get it ;d

Server full of boters some use auto heal etc :

This bot no have mouse clicks , go ban this team of boters ^^

Whats funny ciapaty iq is high enough to prove me right even when he tries to insult me.

Next time if you call to play arena with you

Where do you see teaming up lol. And where is the proof that i called some1 and did not meet him in game.

Ots will be zdedchlak in 1 day when nieudas rl map starts.

Server full of boters some use auto heal etc :

This bot no have mouse clicks , go ban this team of boters ^^

imagine if tampon had a real computer not a toaster with fps lags that big, holy shit he'd be top 1 tibia pvp

toaster holds him back from completely destroying us all

so u got banned for fighting vs botter in arena? @prayyy123

Yea its not my fault there is no professional tibia pvp scene and i need to find competition in bots because players are not enough. There used to be a rule that if bot fights me on arena they are not getting banned and it should be like that still while right now im getting banned as well. If bots fight me its fine dont ban them unless they target other players. If there is some1 with quite low ping and good bot then pm me we can play. There is 1 day left before ots will turn into zdedchlak so lets not waste time.

Who said that i teamed up with botters? I actually did not team with any botters its just muslim lies. The only thing i did was fighting against some thats actually opposite of teaming up. But your nick says it all we dont need to talk more i get it ;d
I don’t lie and i don’t need to lie.
But you are the only liar here, not me.
1- Yesterday night, you teamed up with that botter and you already knew that he was your boyfriend chocolate, you even asked him many times to fight you in arena. And while i was logging to my other account to ban him, you just went with him to kill me instead of stopping him.
2- 2days ago , you yourself said that “ this server is rly boring for you and there aren’t any good players blablabla....
I lost contact with a botter. Find me a botter to fight him aff blablabla”..
I don’t know if you just try to be a funny guy
Or you rly got a mental problem 🤔
Post automatically merged:

Yea its not my fault there is no professional tibia pvp scene and i need to find competition in bots because players are not enough. There used to be a rule that if bot fights me on arena they are not getting banned and it should be like that still while right now im getting banned as well. If bots fight me its fine dont ban them unless they target other players. If there is some1 with quite low ping and good bot then pm me we can play. There is 1 day left before ots will turn into zdedchlak so lets not waste time.
It’s not you who put rules so pls don’t act big
That server has already own rules
If you wanna play so u must accept that rules
If not then don’t login again lol so simple dude
Btw that’s the server rules, read them well
Server Rules
The staff can delete, ban, do whatever they want with your account and your
submitted information. (Including exposing and logging your IP).
By registering the account you accept the rules and allow us to send emails to you.

I don’t lie and i don’t need to lie.
But you are the only liar here, not me.
1- Yesterday night, you teamed up with that botter and you already knew that he was your boyfriend chocolate, you even asked him many times to fight you in arena. And while i was logging to my other account to ban him, you just went with him to kill me instead of stopping him.
2- 2days ago , you yourself said that “ this server is rly boring for you and there aren’t any good players blablabla....
I lost contact with a botter. Find me a botter to fight him aff blablabla”..
I don’t know if you just try to be a funny guy
Or you rly got a mental problem 🤔
Post automatically merged:

It’s not you who put rules so pls don’t act big
That server has already own rules
If you wanna play so u must accept that rules
If not then don’t login again lol so simple dude
Btw that’s the server rules, read them well
Server Rules
submitted information. (Including exposing and logging your IP).
By registering the account you accept the rules and allow us to send emails to you.

Ciapaty your a ddoser. And you ddos people so if @ruth lets people like you have access to people ip hes equally responsible. So talking about rules when it comes to one of the most corrupted ots ive seen beeing online is funny :D Talking about rules on realesta is like talking about rules in prison. In theory they are there but in reality we all know ;p (do you still pay your friends for stresser or you bought longer license and higher gb/s throughtput?)

Also this rule beeing added is funny. After numerous years and multiple ddossers including muslim he adds this when no1 plays anymore xd "
submitted information. (Including exposing and logging your IP)." < sadly this rule did not exist when illegal activities were made and we all know how ddosers would respect it anyways.

Last comment as its pointless to write truth and coruptesta when nieudas aka nieudas will follow kids like punio still.

So to sum up ive never played any corruptesta server that required paying that is rl map. Friendly reminder if you dont want to support ddosers and corruption avoid spending money on this server or dont play it at all. Any corruptesta rl map edition should be a no-go for non nieudas aka nieudas people.

Cya 1 day still zdedchlica

Last edited:
I’m not a ddoser.
I don’t have access to see anything including ip.
There isn’t anyone got any access to see players’ ips beside Ruth as he’s the only one who can have that access.So keep crying/complaining about lags/ddos as usual since you keep die/lose by ppl.
crymeariver

I’m not a ddoser.
I don’t have access to see anything including ip.
There isn’t anyone got any access to see players’ ips beside Ruth as he’s the only one who can have that access.So keep crying/complaining about lags/ddos as usual since you keep die/lose by ppl.
crymeariver
Ciapaty you even threatened to ddos me here in this thread from fake account because your iq is this low xd. Last words for you because its waste of time. Administration removed your posts because they were full of insults but if they compare ip's that were logged you would get exposed real quick. Everyone knows your iq as well as your ddossing habits thats all in ur topic.

The corruption of administration and especially illegal actions that ciapaty is preseting for at least 7 years thats how long hes ddosing people should make people aware that its not worth to even create account on any of corruptesta ots.

Last edited:
Ciapaty you even threatened to ddos me here in this thread from fake account because your iq is this low xd. Last words for you because its waste of time. Administration removed your posts because they were full of insults but if they compare ip's that were logged you would get exposed real quick. Everyone knows your iq as well as your ddossing habits thats all in ur topic.

The corruption of administration and especially illegal actions that ciapaty is preseting for at least 7 years thats how long hes ddosing people should make people aware that its not worth to even create account on any of corruptesta ots.
What a big liar + big trash-talker.
1- I don’t even have another OTland account or at least a fake account to threaten ppl from.
2- who are you even to threaten you lol?
You are nothing you and your boyfriend chocolate.
3- I’m not a liar and im not a ddoser
4- cry is free
Bye

What format should I use in obs to have the lowest possible lag?

I make reinstall windows system and i no remember what setings i used last time.

In the mkv format I have to predict the opponent's moves 2 squares forward.

Playing on such lags I feel like a fish swimming on the screen xD

Idk what ping you had last time we played but you said it was normal around 40-50 and your movement was kind of obvious but i killed you more times than you killed me so we need to play more in the future if you create stronger bot either by changing settings or lowering your ping since vpn adds some latency for you.

Also putting ciapaty the ddosser on gm position is like putting Trynkiewicz in kindergarten thats one of the reasons that corrupesta is one of the most corrupted servers.

Last edited:
Idk what ping you had last time we played but your movement was kind of obvious i killed you more times so we need to play more if you create stronger bot
lol what do u expect from no hand
he plays like someone 1st day tibia

Back