• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe the gm is right.

Some people on this server, instead of learning how to play, fire up target auto spam bots and later have 30 k failed miss on on target / 500 hit sd , when they playing only floor -1 at 2 sqm.

At the place of this gm I would look at stats, enter the cast and ban everyone who plays like that.

Even the average player who plays by hand would hit a shot attempt at least a few times with an area as small as playing in the -1 Thais channel.

Because I doubt that a normal player would spam all the time like an idiot very fast runes and can't shooting on target more than 1 hit on 20 shoots when play on 2 sqm place.
Nah GM knoxx is not right, some people prefer spam sd or not I met one person on realesta war who was spamming sd he wasn't really bot just like normal so it was good fun to fight with him, in my opinion that some people they don't prefer spam sd because some people want to do perfect sd this is useless because u can't even target everything on sqm and please don't say that's useless on spam sd there is sometime luck or even more and you say that people can't shoot on target XD in my opinion that I know there is way to target wherever people goes on sqm [+1 -1 +2 -2] so yeah I spam all the time on the target or wherever he goes on sqm/position.

You say that somebody failed 30k stats on sd rune and on 15k stats targeted sd this is way good because I count myself of [2x 15k = 30k] maybe u made mistake or not, so yeah they did good way anyway people need to learn tibia 7.4-7.72 same as me I need to learn like pots, movement everything sometime there is more but yooooo not gonna give tips...... and hey I CAME FROM 8.6 NOT 10+ TIBIA F**ING SH!T LIke ezodus or gunzdous whatever I didn't join but heard that they have 2k still not join :D because I'm not interested in that garbage protoctol and some people don't want 7.4-7.72 from 8.6 -12+ clients sadly but it's enough 180-240+ players for me.

The only one I loved older game the best [ 7.4 - 7.72 ] [8.5-8.60]!!!! and GM bans me for nothing anyway I have nothing to say. :)
@Tampik you need to learn yourself not point to somebody that has bot or even somebody who spams sd, so yeah.

I don't like that GM says that I have to do bandicam/hypercam or etc because don't wanna give tips to somebody like mine skill btw GM Knoxx is very wrong everything for banning me nothing he made mistake ^_^.
Doesn't matter I'm banned and even can't practice on Realesta war ;[
cries angry

Why not GM start to do code ? maybe GM is useless hah even he has own client still useless as f**k or whoever made client of realesta they need to practice coding. Simple go to school of Tibian XD

You say average player can sd few times? because they are new and younger and an normal player you call botters every person? like venomouse~, david or me? ofc I spam all the time sd because I target sd whenever they go on position, Bro you are very wrongful because normal people starts to be expertful guy/powerful guy. Average people is like egh none skillful or even they are young and learning to do something so respect...

I was average guy on 1st day and then about 3-5 months practiced to be powerful guy on realesta and then more months powerful, but still have to practice more tips.. yooo not gonna give tips CYAAAAAAAAAAAA ;) plz unban me some1 on realesta war wanna to practice cries angry*

Retired on Tibia 8.6 because no one plays so yeah
Valoria.Online [It will start on 16.04 18:00 CEST] [World: Morgana]

@Tynxiso_Here.

Nah GM knoxx is not right, some people prefer spam sd or not I met one person on realesta war who was spamming sd he wasn't really bot just like normal so it was good fun to fight with him, in my opinion that some people they don't prefer spam sd because some people want to do perfect sd this is useless because u can't even target everything on sqm and please don't say that's useless on spam sd there is sometime luck or even more and you say that people can't shoot on target XD in my opinion that I know there is way to target wherever people goes on sqm [+1 -1 +2 -2] so yeah I spam all the time on the target or wherever he goes on sqm/position.

You say that somebody failed 30k stats on sd rune and on 15k stats targeted sd this is way good because I count myself of [2x 15k = 30k] maybe u made mistake or not, so yeah they did good way anyway people need to learn tibia 7.4-7.72 same as me I need to learn like pots, movement everything sometime there is more but yooooo not gonna give tips...... and hey I CAME FROM 8.6 NOT 10+ TIBIA F**ING SH!T LIke ezodus or gunzdous whatever I didn't join but heard that they have 2k still not join :D because I'm not interested in that garbage protoctol and some people don't want 7.4-7.72 from 8.6 -12+ clients sadly but it's enough 180-240+ players for me.

The only one I loved older game the best [ 7.4 - 7.72 ] [8.5-8.60]!!!! and GM bans me for nothing anyway I have nothing to say. :)
@Tampik you need to learn yourself not point to somebody that has bot or even somebody who spams sd, so yeah.

I don't like that GM says that I have to do bandicam/hypercam or etc because don't wanna give tips to somebody like mine skill btw GM Knoxx is very wrong everything for banning me nothing he made mistake ^_^.
Doesn't matter I'm banned and even can't practice on Realesta war ;[
cries angry

Why not GM start to do code ? maybe GM is useless hah even he has own client still useless as f**k or whoever made client of realesta they need to practice coding. Simple go to school of Tibian XD

You say average player can sd few times? because they are new and younger and an normal player you call botters every person? like venomouse~, david or me? ofc I spam all the time sd because I target sd whenever they go on position, Bro you are very wrongful because normal people starts to be expertful guy/powerful guy. Average people is like egh none skillful or even they are young and learning to do something so respect...

I was average guy on 1st day and then about 3-5 months practiced to be powerful guy on realesta and then more months powerful, but still have to practice more tips.. yooo not gonna give tips CYAAAAAAAAAAAA ;) plz unban me some1 on realesta war wanna to practice cries angry*

Retired on Tibia 8.6 because no one plays so yeah
Valoria.Online [It will start on 16.04 18:00 CEST] [World: Morgana]

@Tynxiso_Here.
sad to see that you got banned, i always liked you. :(

-arny

Gm should add exhaust on failing sds, otherwise there you have Proxy 3k hit 10k fail xd and he thinks he is good
ye im spam sd and better than you shot :) everyone's tactics are different MORE TRANING ARNY MAYBE BETTER THAN ME LATTER 2021 player fuck you ass ez?????????? LEGENDARY TÜRKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sup Nathwar? Amazing skills matching perfect X and Y screen positions for healing yourself, but add +10~ to Y in AHK and should do the job. If you have no brain for that, ask Eslam for some help after licking that thing down there.

some more of nice memories of this pro player

@Toblerone Why it doesn't surprise me anymore? Haven't played in a long time and this trash is still around with bot. 🤣

Also, can't believe you're still around here, nolifers.

Sup Nathwar? Amazing skills matching perfect X and Y screen positions for healing yourself, but add +10~ to Y in AHK and should do the job. If you have no brain for that, ask Eslam for some help after licking that thing down there.

some more of nice memories of this pro player
Nothing new, I already reported this guy and showed proofs to Xuando, but he didnt ban him =).

Check this video, where the screen dont register the mouse movement after he put the pot and move mouse to the bp to collect the second one.

how come only tibiantis have automatic bot detection? a real one i mean..

how come only tibiantis have automatic bot detection? a real one i mean..
It is impossible to create a good anti-bot system nowadays.

People have been using bed rune makers at Tibiantis for a long time.

Top lvls at this server have like 20 + rune makers to beds with bot to auto login at timers at bot.

I used the tiny tasker for fishing or food every day and never got ban on Tibiantis.

Tasker it's not bot only right hand when want afk.

There it is enough to remove the beds completely from the houses and then it will be possible to consider that the anti rune bot maker is effective haha.

But if he did it, it would turn out that loot x1 and weak mana regeneration are not suitable for normal gameplay without using rune bot makers.

Just do it, wait some time, when the supplies run out and the server will die very quickly, because loot x1 and weak mana regeneration without cheating is not suitable for normal gameplay.

Such servers are good only for cheaters and for those who want to spend a lot of dollars on the game, such servers are not suitable for normal gameplay, so you should not promote the creation of such servers.

Whoever plays under name Uzi Arenamaster its a fake person who copied the name from owner.
I think only the blind would not notice that this is a completely different style of play.

It's just some boter who copied him adres on Twich tv added to the gran hur hotkey and he now think all other think it's Uzi xD

Even with this spamming bot, he plays much worse.

It's terrible that people use bots and play worse than normal players xD

I don't even want to imagine his pvp without using this bot.

But I guess he is asking to ban the guy who is imitating “Uzi” for running not for using bot.
I’ve just checked cast of that guy and he is not using any kind of bot.He is just shooting SD, stealing FRAG and run away to lose PZ.
I’m talking about “Uzi ArrenaMaster” <—- double {R}.

It is impossible to create a good anti-bot system nowadays.

People have been using bed rune makers at Tibiantis for a long time.

Top lvls at this server have like 20 + rune makers to beds with bot to auto login at timers at bot.

I used the tiny tasker for fishing or food every day and never got ban on Tibiantis.

Tasker it's not bot only right hand when want afk.

There it is enough to remove the beds completely from the houses and then it will be possible to consider that the anti rune bot maker is effective haha.

But if he did it, it would turn out that loot x1 and weak mana regeneration are not suitable for normal gameplay without using rune bot makers.

Just do it, wait some time, when the supplies run out and the server will die very quickly, because loot x1 and weak mana regeneration without cheating is not suitable for normal gameplay.

Such servers are good only for cheaters and for those who want to spend a lot of dollars on the game, such servers are not suitable for normal gameplay, so you should not promote the creation of such servers.

I think only the blind would not notice that this is a completely different style of play.

It's just some boter who copied him adres on Twich tv added to the gran hur hotkey and he now think all other think it's Uzi xD

Even with this spamming bot, he plays much worse.

It's terrible that people use bots and play worse than normal players xD

I don't even want to imagine his pvp without using this bot.
I used tinytask at Tibiantis and my account and my friends account got deleted because of me. And no I am in a big guild @Tibiantis and nobody is using any bot there and would never do it because they would get deleted on main characters as well. Don't just come up with lies please. My friend even got deleted for accidently using macro on his mouse built in software. (This was later unbanned because false detection).

And yes I agree that bed makers should be removed. But the game would be even better then - not dead. Would be slower progession which we like that play 1x servers but also it would be real 7.4 gameplay where people hunt more with bolts and HMM etc and not SD's all the time in higher levels. All mages would be maybe level 100 now not 160+. They could save the game with this in the beginning but they decided not to remove bed mages. @LordCompi @kay Maybe they will think about it if they open a new server ;)

I used tinytask at Tibiantis and my account and my friends account got deleted because of me. And no I am in a big guild @Tibiantis and nobody is using any bot there and would never do it because they would get deleted on main characters as well. Don't just come up with lies please. My friend even got deleted for accidently using macro on his mouse built in software. (This was later unbanned because false detection).

And yes I agree that bed makers should be removed. But the game would be even better then - not dead. Would be slower progession which we like that play 1x servers but also it would be real 7.4 gameplay where people hunt more with bolts and HMM etc and not SD's all the time in higher levels. All mages would be maybe level 100 now not 160+. They could save the game with this in the beginning but they decided not to remove bed mages. @LordCompi @kay Maybe they will think about it if they open a new server ;)
Dude, you have no idea about the extent of the fraud on this server.

I'm not inventing anything, because I have friends who regularly create runes with bots for profit on this server.

Even the streamer: Melfonide shows its huge farm 20 + makers to create runes in the beds during the open stream , becasue he know gm legalise this proceder.

I used the tiny tasker to fishing noob char on vega for 17 hours one day and somehow no system ever detected anything and on my main char i use every day all who play with me at Tibiantis know it.

But you can live for her in your fantasy world and servers without bots xD

Back