• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a surprise, a GM banning people for no reason! Never seen before.

Corrupted server and gamemaster even after people showing proof. And for those who think he's a legit GM, believe me that many of you will come here to cry sooner or later. 🤣
Kinda sad being banned for 'invisibility' rules made my him.
Are everyone supposed to wait until Xuando finish his fights? Funny.
Yall can check last updates of rules, there are clearly not anything about 'destroying duels'.
Btw Assassin and Grandmaster banned for 'using unofficial software to play', I hope it is because of OBS streaming.
Here are some proofs:

Attachments

Yall can check last updates of rules, there are clearly not anything about 'destroying duels'.
Btw Assassin and Grandmaster banned for 'using unofficial software to play', I hope it is because of OBS streaming.
Here are some proofs:

Cmon dude, you scared me by that post.

Last edited:
Here are some proofs:

Too unfortunate that Ruth has given him such a position that he thinks all players can live by his self-made rules. No GM should be able to play as a player, specially not a kid like him. When you own a farm house, and you need to take care of it, but you have bigger things to do. What you do? You get a dog to look after for your house. That's what Ruth is doing, and Quarley will always be loyal to him for granting him a stupid "power" over a game (where it makes him feel like he's something, since IRL he got no chance to be something).

I've been banned since the message you've quoted, and I've got no clue what's going on now. However, this attitude by him doesn't surprise me at all. This banishment was led by his 10-years-old brain, dying by better players and rage-quitting, I guess. GLHF

dying by better players?!
Where are them, I don’t see any..

Last edited:
Nice to read a positive comment, as an exception to the rule, in light of the incessant and predominant complaining. There are war events (war mode) organized by the players themselves who wish to participate. Yet, nothing organized from above. I'd definitely like to see some sort of formal competition, say matches in two-versus-two or three-versus-three. Needless to say, there are informal battles (competitions) every day in the sewers, but I'd like to see a formal competition resulting in a ceremony crowning the champions with a Caesarian laurel wreath: "Hail Augustus, princeps of the sewers, master of SDs...". ;)
I’m gonna quote myself to once again survey if there’s any interest in an organized tournament in 2vs2 (the most common form of set-up when the stronger players fight each other on this ot). The current status of the game is that it’s often difficult to get good results off the battles since they’re more often than not interrupted by third party participants. My idea is that if we could the Pope’s blessing, i.e. Ruth or Quarley’s, to do this, that they would teleport the contestants to a map not available to non-contestants. Every player would be free to team with a wingman of his choice.

/Imladris

I’m gonna quote myself to once again survey if there’s any interest in an organized tournament in 2vs2 (the most common form of set-up when the stronger players fight each other on this ot). The current status of the game is that it’s often difficult to get good results off the battles since they’re more often than not interrupted by third party participants. My idea is that if we could the Pope’s blessing, i.e. Ruth or Quarley’s, to do this, that they would teleport the contestants to a map not available to non-contestants. Every player would be free to team with a wingman of his choice.

/Imladris
There existing area that can handle 2v2 players or even more. Blue and red team. So there is no point to take Ruth or quarley into this.

There existing area that can handle 2v2 players or even more. Blue and red team. So there is no point to take Ruth or quarley into this.
There surely is a point. Having Ruth’s blessing would take it up a notch, raise the bar, elevate the prestige and excitement involved. The winning duo could be granted a locked outfit or having their character names in a certain colour (gold comes to mind). The winning duo could be acclaimed champions on the website, you name it. The more special the event is, the more people are going to want to have a go at it. There’s a ton of strong players who rarely ever play the war ot. Possibly an event like this could attract many unsung heroes.

problem with current event arena regarding 2v2s is that it's designed for bigger events (10v10 as far as i'm concerned) and i'd be happy if ruth added stricte a 2v2 arena with way smaller map and duels could have specific settings (time limit, mana/uh effectiveness going down the more times u use them) and would end once 1 player from the duo dies, because when you're fighting 1v2 against players worth their salt you're not gonna be able to kill them anyway, so there's no point of continuing the 2v2.

of course you could agree with ur friends that u just stop resisting once ur duo dies, but having an automatic option would always be a nice QoL, we know people can be quite salty on Tibia, especially on warservers, and would just prolong the duel infinietly out of spite ;)

@ruth

Last edited:
@Recreant @Himmelsblau you know what is the funny?
That guy (David) who is complaining here acting the role of the victim to get sympathy for others.. Once we were 2 V 2 full south, Far from all players and he watched my cast on his second monitor then he waited me get trapped then he came just to kill me.. he did that for several times just to bother me and destroy my 2 vs 2 duels..
Another time I was complaining about fire bomb that decreases FPS in my screen . Guess what?!
He just saw me on my cast and he decided to bother me as usual , he created a RP account, shooted fire bomb every single where just to bother me and destroy my gameplay.
Not only that he also teaches other players how to be salty like him (Boxing , arny and other players from that ots )
And when I put a rule that destroying 2 vs 2 should be banned he just started crying for Ruth on discord when I banned him and his friends who always bother me and destroy my duels only…
Tbh, I would say that fighting in that ots is very boring with that kind of players and even if we make 2 vs 2 fights in arena that will be boring like Neptune said and it’s about time or something even map is not that good there .
So RIP..
Post automatically merged:

The real meaning of (autism) in its highest level.

Attachments

• AEBD6455-8326-4DA1-BC78-1BCE165BDB4B.png
    AEBD6455-8326-4DA1-BC78-1BCE165BDB4B.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
gm ban every player for what? / nice oty bro good job destroys ots gl dont play ..

Attachments

You are banned for disrespecting me/the OTS.
I am not insultable by anyone especially by you or papela..
Banned for threating me with Punio saying "You will lose your position now, i just told punio on ts"
LMFAO
Banned for talking shit about me /the ots you and papela.
respect the ots/me and you will not be banned
next time i will ban your ip if you talk shit about me/the ots. And btw, banned for advertising other ots (imperianic) in realesta war.

You are banned for disrespecting me/the OTS.
I am not insultable by anyone especially by you or papela..
Banned for threating me with Punio saying "You will lose your position now, i just told punio on ts"
LMFAO
Banned for talking shit about me /the ots you and papela.
respect the ots/me and you will not be banned
next time i will ban your ip if you talk shit about me/the ots. And btw, banned for advertising other ots (imperianic) in realesta war.
u ban people for nothing? send me link im use bot? / u crying like baby and ban 4 char? so ty im not play this oty bcs gm stupid

don't think that you are better than me
or that your mother is better than my mother
also don't think that you have a higher dignity than me or you have dignity and me not.....
don't insult/talk shit about me and the server please and don't suppose that i wont take any action with you or with others .
hope you understand that post even and I doubt that..

@Quarleyyy
All what you should do is banning botters.
But you use your position to punish ppl for stupid things like destroying your duel.
I got killed many times while dueling with someone and all what I can do is try to kill my killer. Why you think u are special and above others and you can use Ur position to punish them lol.
You gave free oufits from shop for free to some ppl.
I dont like ppl who play all the time 2v1 but i must accept that thing and try to fight for fun.
You get GM to help other players with botters you arent the King so stop acting like unmature child.

don't think that you are better than me
or that your mother is better than my mother
also don't think that you have a higher dignity than me or you have dignity and me not.....
don't insult/talk shit about me and the server please and don't suppose that i wont take any action with you or with others .
hope you understand that post even and I doubt that..
i'm banned because I'm better than you, if it's hard for me, don't do it, you're crying like a gamemaster, I'm banned for it, if I don't go back to that server, the administration resigns

@Quarleyyy
All what you should do is banning botters.
But you use your position to punish ppl for stupid things like destroying your duel.
I got killed many times while dueling with someone and all what I can do is try to kill my killer. Why you think u are special and above others and you can use Ur position to punish them lol.
You gave free oufits from shop for free to some ppl.
I dont like ppl who play all the time 2v1 but i must accept that thing and try to fight for fun.
You get GM to help other players with botters you arent the King so stop acting like unmature child.
Don’t think that I am banning people for insulting me or for destroying my duels please. I don’t rly give a fuck about that kind of people. If I am rly banning ppl who disturbing me, I would ban their ips and prevent them from logging.
I know what I do very well. And the most evidence that the ots is fully clean and there isn’t any botter around atleast for now.

i'm banned because I'm better than you, if it's hard for me, don't do it, you're crying like a gamemaster, I'm banned for it, if I don't go back to that server, the administration resigns
No laugh needed

Don’t think that I am banning people for insulting me or for destroying my duels please. I don’t rly give a fuck about that kind of people. If I am rly banning ppl who disturbing me, I would ban their ips and prevent them from logging.
I know what I do very well. And the most evidence that the ots is fully clean and there isn’t any botter around atleast for now.

No laugh needed
Its true that you are very active and you banned alot of botters I respect you for that but banning someone because he doesnt resepect your duel its unfair.
Others players doesnt have GM and they cant "protect" their duels so you should be equal to others.

Its true that you are very active and you banned alot of botters I respect you for that but banning someone because he doesnt resepect your duel its unfair.
Others players doesnt have GM and they cant "protect" their duels so you should be equal to others.
Trust me, I tried to implement that rule for all players not Only for me.
I wanted to put a rule for everyone that destroying 2v2 duels and 1 v 1 duels is a good reason to get ban. And I tried it on some people who I saw them by myself. But…..
Maybe I was offline when they destroyed your duels. But Ruth refused that rule coz ppl cried hard to him saying (It’s a fking war ots, And we have free to do all we want even disturbing others by destroying their duels…
Idk man but ppl feels funny and getting orgasm by annoying others. LOL
Anyways, I talk to Ruth about making specific duel rooms
And he will put one room just for special duels and it should be better than that arena event. So yeh it will be fair enough I guess

always will be a drama on 10 players server @GM power tripping
View attachment 66572
You have an option in your computer
My computer > Realesta client > Right client on client > then choose (Delete)
It’s an easy option if you don’t like the ots while it’s 10 players ots.
I might help you with my own/easier way if you don’t need to do the above option ^^^
// You are welcome.

Last edited:
Back