• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanted to put a rule for everyone that destroying 2v2 duels and 1 v 1 duels is a good reason to get ban.
it's most stupid rule i ever heard. not everyone have time to wait for endless duels to finish. accept it.

the destroyer expects the players in duel to atk him. then it's 2v1 or 4v2 so why you crying?

if you don’t like the ots while it’s 10 players ots I might help you with
idc even if it's 3 players online. still i play sometimes because it's fun ots. but hard to ignore toxic gm abuse -.-

Corrupted gm....
Post automatically merged:

Now seriously, @ruth Quarley is actually losing his mind, you should reconsider him as gm he is banning people for fighitng in a war ots? whats the sens of this? he says is because someone disturbed 2v2 but he does it aswell so idk, imo you should find a new gamemaster and remove it from quarley.

Here u can see I am doing 1v1 vs Kurdzi and Quarley with "Sempre Atras" character come and disturb the duel, so why he ban actions that he is doing aswell?

72a54e8909abbd4212cbfde683ad81a5.jpg

Last edited:
reset all banns and start server again from 0 frags
Frags have no influence on the number of players.

Wee need here new interesting custom maps.

I think that the new client and all clients based on anti bot mouse clicks are pointless.

I will explain to you how easy it is to debunk the myth about the effectiveness of this system.

If we press the mouse button and do not remove the finger from the button, we can shoot at a completely different point on the map than the one where we press it.

So if I pressed the mouse button in the middle of the map, and later shot with a delay from the previously pressed button and nobody saw my mouse cursor, I could shoot with a bot and no one would be able to prove it from the cast position.

This theory is easy to check in practice, I press the button anywhere on the map, then do not take the finger off the mouse, aim at the target and drop it and then the cast system shows only the first match in which we press the button, that is, anywhere.

So if the cast does not show the indicator all the time we could press the button anywhere and then shot with use illegal software and the cast would not be any evidence to prove the fraudster's guilt.

Some great gameplay here from @Mercan48 . I'm getting torn to pieces more times than shame (if I had any) would admit and memory could store. Glad to see someone recording some of the fun fights occurring on a regular basis.

Edit: Oh, I'm not even in that one. Had the Twitch-stream in mind. Still great stuff.

Last edited:
Some great gameplay here from @Mercan48 . I'm getting torn to pieces more times than shame (if I had any) would admit and memory could store. Glad to see someone recording some of the fun fights occurring on a regular basis.

Edit: Oh, I'm not even in that one. Had the Twitch-stream in mind. Still great stuff.

new things will come soon <3

To improve the server, it is worth adding more sd dmg to make the game more interesting.

Because actually no much players play and people making teams 3-4 people if play solo vs 1 vs 3 and one guy only healing and 2 other attack you , then you can't fast killing they it's stupid on server with unlimited charges uh and mf.

I also suggest adding options. Utamo vita takes 100 souls per use then game will be better.

A new map would be nice, because this one still remembers the times of World War 2 and is terribly boring.

Just copy a piece of the rpg map and add Thais depo some river and some trees and a new map is ready.

Any new map would be more interesting than always the same.

Back