• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ruth can you fix create new characters on accounts?

I have not played for a long time here, but I would love to play a bit, but why here no changes maps , only still this boring the same Thais map.

Yesterday i play little here , and i see only this boring Thais map and one boter play here , no remember name , but people tell me he boting here everyday.

And you promised to add the server to the ots server list so that more people played here, I did not see it and I do not see it on the ots server list, maybe you forgot to add it , please do it today , and fix this create new characters on account.

Oh, and add some other maps except Thais that it would not be boring. :rolleyes:

Ruth can you fix create new characters on accounts?

I have not played for a long time here, but I would love to play a bit, but why here no changes maps , only still this boring the same Thais map.

Yesterday i play little here , and i see only this boring Thais map and one boter play here , no remember name , but people tell me he boting here everyday.

And you promised to add the server to the ots server list so that more people played here, I did not see it and I do not see it on the ots server list, maybe you forgot to add it , please do it today , and fix this create new characters on account.

Oh, and add some other maps except Thais that it would not be boring. :rolleyes:

The truth is most ppls enjong Thais map, when i enable map rotation nobody playing.

The truth is most ppls enjong Thais map, when i enable map rotation nobody playing.
True, so maybe u can try add some system like that Thais map for 3h and other maps for 30 min-1h? But if u can't do something like that, let it be only Thais, because most ppl enjoy this map for sure.

I think that many people do not know about the existence of this server.

You have to put it on the ots server list, not all people check otland.

The best server currently to play, and people play some nonsense servers not worth a cent.

Some changes would also be useful, to encourage people to play, something new.

-can change the floor on the surface, add some snow

- expand the underground, add trees under the ground, some grass, cilia and bridges on the river under ground.

^^ thanks for repairing the creation of characters on new accounts , it could be one of the main reasons why people did not play here, they just could not create a character.

Is someone still playing on this warot?

Sometimes people play, you must checking the online list.

I think that many people do not know about the existence of this server.

You have to put it on the ots server list, not all people check otland.

The best server currently to play, and people play some nonsense servers not worth a cent.

Some changes would also be useful, to encourage people to play, something new.

-can change the floor on the surface, add some snow

- expand the underground, add trees under the ground, some grass, cilia and bridges on the river under ground.

^^ thanks for repairing the creation of characters on new accounts , it could be one of the main reasons why people did not play here, they just could not create a character.

Sometimes people play, you must checking the online list.
Waiting for the domain war.realesta74.net and i'll add to otserv list, also i can speak with Punio to play the war for a while on stream with 1200+ ppls.

Page show 22 players but i can't login?

Something seems to have gone bad, or the server has crashed.

Ruth can you ban: "Tampik Is Back" he use bot and spam to all is me.

Check him when he online and add banned ip for this bot , it's kid Kishiru he no skill to play and must use bot.

Tampon what are you talking about i won 1v1 with you 2 times and i had great team :p We did fight 3v3 also and we won so that means im botter :D Tampon im your fan please dont be rude :(

Tampon what are you talking about i won 1v1 with you 2 times and i had great team :p We did fight 3v3 also and we won so that means im botter :D Tampon im your fan please dont be rude :(

oddawaj bohy suko

some sites of thais are bugged, here you can't go out

tcOgQtF.jpg

mRYoC4R

what are u talking about? kid, u are no hand and just started to play with a bot, but even with that u suck, and u create fake names of people who u played with like 3-4 months ago~
@ruth if u can ban ip of this tampik is back/hazarduwa because he fake us names and play with a bot, some people can think that me or tampon play with a bot, that is not true, also he created character with my name on wearetibia so if somebody think real Hazard is botting, its not true, because I never played on wearetibia.

what are u talking about? kid, u are no hand and just started to play with a bot, but even with that u suck, and u create fake names of people who u played with like 3-4 months ago~
@ruth if u can ban ip of this tampik is back/hazarduwa because he fake us names and play with a bot, some people can think that me or tampon play with a bot, that is not true, also he created character with my name on wearetibia so if somebody think real Hazard is botting, its not true, because I never played on wearetibia.
First of all Mr Hazard stop making drama in OT advertisment threat, lets talk about it in pm.
Second one you are random known only by 5 ppl max playing with you so xD Whats wrong with making nick names similar to your xd A lot of players are making nick like Punio or matthias killer and punio doesnt cry because someone took his nick in computer game xD. Im playing on realesta since realese and im not banned so it means something.
Mr hazard do you have any proof that im botting ? Im botting because i hit more sd than you or what xd You have to practice more and go pro you know essa.

@Janks dont worry about these guys, they just want to be more known in this 7.4 world :D. Some months ago they started doing same shit to my 2 friends, like making nicks on servers which were insulting them, he was doing it with i think 1 or 2 friends. Then they started to made exactly the same nicks, on servers. The best thing is that my 2 friends completely dont know them, well if u are someone friend you can make it as a joke or something, but when the second person dont know You its more scary than annonying xD. My friends gave a fuck, and now only sometimes i see a copy of 1 of them, but this guy is retired from tibia for couple of month so. Its open and free server so everyone theoretically can make every possible nick and You cant ban for that. But I think its pathetic, when someone is known by the nick for a couple of years, and some kids wanna impersonate them only to become more popular

Back