• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are completly wrong in this case and many more but i don't have to to discuss about it 100 times.

It's about uh rune on a new client, it happened to me that it did not work properly during fast running, where such situations have not happened yet on the old client.

At 100% im sure that I have used it properly and sometime this no work good on new client when i run , that's why I changed it to an old client.

I'm not going to argue about it, in any case it would be good if the difference in speed for both clients were the same, or just remove one client so that everyone would use the same.

It's about uh rune on a new client, it happened to me that it did not work properly during fast running, where such situations have not happened yet on the old client.

At 100% im sure that I have used it properly and sometime this no work good on new client when i run , that's why I changed it to an old client.

I'm not going to argue about it, in any case it would be good if the difference in speed for both clients were the same, or just remove one client so that everyone would use the same.
So you tested it long time ago because uh issue has been fixed.

You are completly wrong in this case and many more but i don't have to to discuss about it 100 times.

Mmm, in old client I have to stop too to throw runes too.. I noticed that in new client you can aim more faster, you run faster and is smother, atleast for me because when this ot "re-open" my fps on old client down to 160 to 30.

Have you tried to reinstall?

Yep, maybe is a cast error function? It says "stream unavailable"

Yep, maybe is a cast error function? It says "stream unavailable"
Nope, it's OTClient function error, if you really want to solve this contact me through PM.

the server is good but there's so much lag damnit
Yea because you are far away from this host, we don't have BR proxy on war server at the moment.

Nope, it's OTClient function error, if you really want to solve this contact me through PM.

Yea because you are far away from this host, we don't have BR proxy on war server at the moment.
why do you assume that im BR? LoL, you should have check my profile before you made the reply

Ghost Member, Male, 24, from Chile, even further away from Brazil xD
aksjkajskjas you could said host from chile >.< nah kidding
good ot i liked the war add proxy plx for sure i will donate if that happens

in your opinion, how is the best player in Realesta war
It's hard to tell who is the best because many good players play here who are playing at the same level but the best players here are Semphis Juliano Mietek Lasp and maybe Secret without this fps issue ;p
But if I need to choose only one person I think Tampik the legend is the best player who ever played on Realesta War :) xD.

It's hard to tell who is the best because many good players play here who are playing at the same level but the best players here are Semphis Juliano Mietek Lasp and maybe Secret without this fps issue ;p
But if I need to choose only one person I think Tampik the legend is the best player who ever played on Realesta War :) xD.

This guys have youtube channel?

Yep i noticed this, i think download sesion in war server is infected.
so its not a false positive afterall? anyway if it is you should make some different encryption that doesnt make it look like a virus because it can scare people away from playing the server

This tampik is so noob xD i like play vs him

You must have mistaken me for some fake guy who nicknamed Tamponiarz and runs on this server , sorry but he it's no me.

Your nickname is style this Egypt guy who he always i shoot on the head , and he always back and die , i guess it's you ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back