• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t remove old client just because of one botter, for me personally the new client is slow when aiming sds and have lag.

Im looking for bots and there were max 2 never more so let them be becouse they are great test for skilled players. Bots are really rare and nearly instantly removed from the game so those who complain are just bad and blame bots for it.

Why is darashia not changing? Is map rotation bugged? If it is then leave Thais becouse darashia is boring with this slow sand

Last edited:
@ruth would you be able to do bots training? In the sense of easy, medium, hard because everyone would like to do something like this

it would be good to change this fucking exhaust, because so slow to shoot sd it can be type 8.6 and it would be best if the exhaust was the same as for realistic war :/

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be good to change this fucking exhaust, because so slow to shoot sd it can be type 8.6 and it would be best if the exhaust was the same as for realistic war :/

He should not ban botters becouse they are good training also add some training bots as well. Exhausts are fine just you need to get good.

Hahaha this uzi love to spam me arenka also when i beat him like 15-3 then he thinks im david xDDDDD

Ye you are right you won many games against me but i also beat u similar amount of times. At first i did not play too serious then once you started winning i played seriously.

If you want to prove you are better ( like Ruthless did for example yesterday ) just write to me on otland and we can play to 10 on arena for example.

what can you tell about new map guys? ; p want to know your opinion

I don't see new map , because i no waste time to play 2 server in the same time when mastercores start and here no very players online.

But people tell me it's the same boring Thais map with only little custom on -1 floor.

Some guys yesterday tell me you want add here cam cast in client with recording cursor mouse at all game when people play it's true or false?

I think they joke , but it's good option you can add this.

I don't see new map , because i no waste time to play 2 server in the same time when mastercores start and here no very players online.

But people tell me it's the same boring Thais map with only little custom on -1 floor.

Some guys yesterday tell me you want add here cam cast in client with recording cursor mouse at all game when people play it's true or false?

I think they joke , but it's good option you can add this.
It's added already but just mouse clicks.

Why server is offline? Host expired or what? U will open it again?

Ok, good to know :) About new map edition - for me is nice, something new, more routes in the sewers etc so I think good upgrade of this map :).

This new sewers are great, atleast isn't 2 sqm PvP and you can make your own style on trap

Back