• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally do not recommend playing here. There are no good players almost, just people playing bigteams, with botters and it is very monotonous to always play in sewers 2sqm / 1sqm or open.

There are also many failures, such as follow is fucked up, mw exhausted is broken, diagonals are broken, the doble step users in new client are so boring to play against...

In my opinion oldschool PvP is dying, old players are retiring, and is normal, everything changes despite the time, the toxic community (ye i'm part of that), players without honor need all ot to get your skull, etc. I ask good players comeback to get a lit of fun here.

At the end, staff don't do almost nothing to ban the cheaters when they are online. Is obvious if botters see GM is on, they won't spam hotkey, they will be more careful, but anyways is so clear they cheating is only spectate in invisible sometime and you will see..

PD. And if is possible someone open another war-ot, more smother and more real like this.

Davidek gm can ban boters 1000 x and they can back if they change ip.

Remove old client forever , i know on new client can't shooting sd the same fast like on old client , but better faster run and try to play on new client than this server is full of boters.

Omg im trying to find bots to fight against but they are all banned what are you all talking about ? Bots are great addition to test our skills. Secret is crying on every ot he plays so its not surprise he is crying here as well. David is scared of playing against better opponents so he says something about bots also tampon always as 4 so why 1 bot is annoying for you when you have 4 people?

Omg im trying to find bots to fight against but they are all banned what are you all talking about ? Bots are great addition to test our skills. Secret is crying on every ot he plays so its not surprise he is crying here as well. David is scared of playing against better opponents so he says something about bots also tampon always as 4 so why 1 bot is annoying for you when you have 4 people?

It's not true what you say about it to i play only in teams here

I have many secret noob characters to playing for fun here , sometime i play in team and in some time solo.

I personally do not recommend playing here. There are no good players almost, just people playing bigteams, with botters and it is very monotonous to always play in sewers 2sqm / 1sqm or open.

There are also many failures, such as follow is fucked up, mw exhausted is broken, diagonals are broken, the doble step users in new client are so boring to play against...

In my opinion oldschool PvP is dying, old players are retiring, and is normal, everything changes despite the time, the toxic community (ye i'm part of that), players without honor need all ot to get your skull, etc. I ask good players comeback to get a lit of fun here.

At the end, staff don't do almost nothing to ban the cheaters when they are online. Is obvious if botters see GM is on, they won't spam hotkey, they will be more careful, but anyways is so clear they cheating is only spectate in invisible sometime and you will see..

PD. And if is possible someone open another war-ot, more smother and more real like this.
I dont have words for this, everything sounds like bullshit from hater mouth, maybe it's time for you to open good war server.

Last edited:

Maybe are train to arenka, but in normal fight they are anoying af when you're tanking 3 and 2 botters come. Out of arena you become bad, its for that you only play there, you can't give opinion when you only play in arena.

I dont have words for this, everything sounds like bullshit for hater mouth, maybe it's time for you to open good war server.

No, i just got tired of this. This ot could be really good but no one do some effort to fix this issues and players change their toxic acctitude to give more enjoyable game.

Ruth, why can not you do a poll who wants to remove an old client?

This Uzi stay only this arenka where he have slow ground and people have 20 sqm to running.

You need play on all map no only arena for kids with good ping where you have slow ground sqms and is easy to shooting other players with bad pings than you.

I play arena like 5 minutes a day and few hours on normal map so what you said is not true. Also im not scared to fight on arena even with heavy teleport lags so its you who dont want to fight on arena. Bots are great for training and you only cry becouse you are bad. Try to improve rather than looking for things to blame . Every single war ot ive played they ( secret,tampon) always spam how bad things are instead of playing so taking them seriously is not too wise . Just keep playing and things will improve over time.

Ruth, why can not you do a poll who wants to remove an old client?

This Uzi stay only this arenka where he have slow ground and people have 20 sqm to running.

You need play on all map no only arena for kids with good ping where you have slow ground sqms and is easy to shooting other players with bad pings than you.
Poll done you can vote.

Leave old client its better to face bots sometimes to test ourselfs rather than boring gameplay with cry babies like tampon or secret. Bots are so rare that its good as it is.

@Pod Karacz
weź się zajeb typie, głupoty takie pierdolisz ,że aż nie mogę tego czytać .W dodatku nic specjalnego sobą nie prezentujesz w tej grze a uważasz się za nie wiadomo kogo i piszesz śmiecie na otlandzie za każdym razem.

~ delete old client, there is no point playing vs botters with pot bombs, its anoying even if u beating them.
I'm also the one who rather to play with old client, but after some hours spent on this ot i made a conclusion there is no point using it while other ppl moving visually 2 sqm, outrunning you everywhere etc.

You can get used to with the client after some hours of playing, aiming, controlling own character and others.

It is really funny how every single player that i massacre with ease talks bullshit on forum. Mietek you got rekt so many times that its pathatic that you still complain on forum. All you can do is run around with unnamed like charlover and everytime you are separated you get rekt so beeing a loser is not a label that allows you to judge my skills. You have hard time 1v2ing me not to mention solo battle so better keep quiet becouse you are too low to complain

Okey, im done talking with you. You are not even challenge for me, like for secret, hamza,stonka and others - u're acting like the big pvper from beginning. After u lossing u still arguing with everyone ,telling you rekting them or other shit. I remember at realistic war u was saying to my old duo partner Sage that hes bad, after that u lost to him like 10:0 and xlogged
Even at realistic war u was acting like 10 years old kid, insulting everyone , making names like : fuck allah etc. As i can see nothing changed, skills also the same, u didnt even improve. Same low kiddo Uzi

~As u can see by the movie description nothing changed - same trash talk everytime XD

\/ Sometimes i'm really wondering u're just trolling or u're that stupid.

Last edited:
Okey, im done talking with you. You are not even challenge for me, like for secret, hamza,stonka and others - u're acting like the big pvper from beginning. After u lossing u still arguing with everyone ,telling you rekting them or other shit. I remember at realistic war u was saying to my old duo partner Sage that hes bad, after that u lost to him like 10:0 and xlogged
Even at realistic war u was acting like 10 years old kid, insulting everyone , making names like : fuck allah etc. As i can see nothing changed, skills also the same, u didnt even improve. Same low kiddo Uzi

~As u can see by the movie description nothing changed - same trash talk everytime XD

Realistic was one of the most lagged ot ive ever played and the only person that could beat me there was hamza becouse of his ping where he could 2 sd before some1 could uh ( hamza plays realistic only becouse on every other ot without this bugged 2 sd he is nothing) . This video is a joke i beat this sage with closed eyes he is some no name muslim who makes video out of me playing despite lags and he wont post when i rek him.

Its a realesta thread so why you talk about realistic? Its a fact i destroyed you on realistic letswar and here so why bother keep talking? Everyone who know me from game knows you are nothing compared to me so i respond only to keep this thread alive so more ppl can come. You are too weak to be treated seriously :D.[/QUOTE]

I play arena like 5 minutes a day and few hours on normal map so what you said is not true. Also im not scared to fight on arena even with heavy teleport lags so its you who dont want to fight on arena. Bots are great for training and you only cry becouse you are bad. Try to improve rather than looking for things to blame . Every single war ot ive played they ( secret,tampon) always spam how bad things are instead of playing so taking them seriously is not too wise . Just keep playing and things will improve over time.

Usually when I see you in dp, you are spamming people if someone is going to the arena.

Or you write posts on forum to Ruth about he goes to the arena>?

So i don't think you are play 5 min per days on this arena.

I no scared to fight every players , but i just have my rules i fight vs only players who i trust they are no cheating 100 % or only they who got stream and i see they play the same client like me and no use nothing illegal to play.

Generally , the fights in this area are meaningless and have nothing to do with pvp that is used on rpg servers.
It is just a game in the style of idiotic running on the floor where people runs slowly like a turtle with lvls 30 + and playing utamo vita for retardeds. + fact who have better ping or fart can win on this shit where you have 20 sqm to running.

Win vs boter is impossible, unless he is lazy and does not even want to hold the button.

If boter open re attack in bot then can destroy you in 5 second and then you have 0 chance to win.

Besides, there is nothing to argue, there is a poll if you want boters here so vote for an old client.

Dont talk with this Uzi hes the biggest retard, trashtalker, Player without honour.
Always when im playing duo with Mietek or Rth we killing him and then he spamming "Come on arenka or scared Come Come i rekted Rth its ur time" he destroying our game, when we killing him, he raging and playing like typical kid. Hes playing like that, teaming with all, dieing 30 Times, going back, he ruined our game cause he focusing just us.
I know its WAROT but its boring to killing UZI 30times cause he raging and trying to kill us ( he dont even try to kill other ppls just teaming with all for kill us).
UZI- COME ARENKA U SCARED? I FUCKED RTH NOW ITS UR TIME COME ARENKA COME COME.
Dont answer UZI i know what u will say "hahah unnamed i fucked u 39 Times ur so bad Just crying on forum hahah"

This is the first ots where people can play something like sd arena so in my opinion the better player should win more games and i prove it by beating everyone . I dont spend much time on arena becouse those who spam on forum often chose to play as 4 or as 2 rather than fighting 1v1 so its not my fault. As i can see right now most people who lost are writing here to complain about me spamming about arenka so its reasonable they wont like place which verified their skills.
Old client should stay becouse playing vs bot is a good challenge and if you aim all sds perfectly then you can win against bot and thats a really good training scenario. Unnamed talks about me chasing them most of the time, so i go 1v2 to test them and they have problems becouse i usually separate 1 of them and when i nearly take him down he spams uh and waits for his friend. So i team up with any random person who can shoot sd and i beat them becouse i can outplay them 1 v 2 just i need more sd power. Thats all in topic of unnamed/mietek on realesta war. Tampon its good that you supply online counter with your activity but i think you are wrong about nearly everything you post here. Also muslims plague in europe is scary and the way they act when religion is talked about makes me think they should disappear even from otland community.

Lol u dont have brain uzi.
First- u teaming with all not duo cause u always loosing.
Second- we killing u easy then u coming back so we running cause its boring to killing Just u.
U need to get a life i Think ban ur IP on 3 days will stop u, ur big ego guy Learn how to play.

Back