• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Request to gm ruthless can you ban 2 guys on sd autohotkey script gse from Poland and Happy Ellum are very disruptive. Everyone know this they botting but this 2 guys blad that bad with manas/uh etc that nobody pays attention to them but bot is bot .
Yup, I also spotted them spamming sd ike 10 times a sec, causing exhaustion smoke spam on themselves

Why is knight uh for like 100-150? while on many calculators it should be stable 250 healing?
mages sding for 100-150 and u uh 100-150? lel

I waiting to new Kaspar server i think he make better server than realesta war.

Here all time the same boring Thais map copy paste , 0 new quests and bad pvp system utamo vita no waste much souls so 90 % people runing all time on utamo vita and playing on teams , so it's hard to killing teams 2-3 people who playing all time utamo vita if you play solo here.

I remember on Letswar much better system what waste more souls to use utamo vita and who want use utamo vita can't use waves ue etc , because fast waste all souls.

hiho everyone
Today i fighting against one guy, who looks suspiciously for me. He always puffing before uh, its heal bot or what?
0:44, 1:12 for example

hiho everyone
Today i fighting against one guy, who looks suspiciously for me. He always puffing before uh, its heal bot or what?
You're just asking a dumb question whether he is bot healing or not, I see it nowhere.
If you are not able to heal as he does, then you have a problem (it can be seen clearly you always are lower hp).

Damn, you're so awful playing this game, please just quit.

hiho everyone

Healing bot for % healing 🤪

You're just asking a dumb question whether he is bot healing or not, I see it nowhere.
If you are not able to heal as he does, then you have a problem (it can be seen clearly you always are lower hp).

Damn, you're so awful playing this game, please just quit.
You're literally hating on everything and everyone. While I do agree with some stuff you say sometimes, and I occasionally get a burst of laughter aswell (you're being straight to the point which I do like) -- I must say you might be wrong here.

If this is a polish guy going by the nick "Nath" or "Nathwar", then he might indeed be botting. Check how he constantly poffs whilst trying to heal, he's probably using some sort of hotkey bot where he spams the UH. It's kind of obvious. Not my business though, cya.

Back