• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quite funny how @ruth spend times on his "real" server while this doggy so-called Overseer abuses his war server and does whatever he wants with his alt characters to become pro. Even if he shows casts (as below), we all know you're a botter and you kick yourself (pic below he was kicked in order to keep "skull") when most of us go after you.

Giving away free scrolls in the depot and we thought GM couldn't create such items.
"22:02 Recived 50 premium points. Now you can buy items in our shop available on the website."

RvelcbS.jpg
7XyGISv.jpg

7MpSOtk.jpg

First time? Hell no, he will login on GM if you overkill him and he will probably ban you or so, he wants to prove that he is a God. This botter posted on forums this conversation with this kid when he was being banned and killed and I don't care about him, yet the conversation doesn't look something to be proud of:
bSKk9Po.jpg

5ok8RkL.png

Enjoy dead ot where GM will help his friends and kill everyone with this customized ssa or whatever he actually has off the streaming.

You were botting every time i caught you, you purposefully ruin the server and you're trying to bait people into thinking that i'm the one at fault here when you get punished for cheating. Do you have any proof of me botting to have any right to say this? Bet you don't, cause there's none.

Sry for kicking myself when there's nobody to fight. (2 online - me and my friend whom im sitting on ts with)

Sorry for not waiting 7 minutes to grab 7 pots ;)

Also sorry for giving out premium points to people so that they can just grab a few outfits if they want to, that's such an insane advantage on a war type server, I forgot.

Your name is also pretty offensive if you ask me, you got banned 4 times while blatantly spamming hotkeys, then you made this character and started insulting me, but you conveniently cut that part off. (default chat)

I've never banned someone for killing me, nor have I created any items. You fully know the reason of your banishment, playing dumb is not a nice thing to do.

Saying stuff like "customized ssa" just shows how hard you're trying to bait people.. No such items exist on the server, I don't even have access to database to be able to add them into the server so that I can make them with GM commands, nor do I want/need to. It only shows how little knowledge you have about 7.4 pvp overall if you think that im botting and im using some sort of SSA's because i don't die fully trapped 2v1. You can't kill me while ur mashing ur sd/mf hotkey like a monkey poofing 30 times per one exhaustion. And you're here to tell me that I'm botting. Funny stuff. Keep trying.

Last edited:
Quite funny how @ruth spend times on his "real" server while this doggy so-called Overseer abuses his war server and does

Quite funny when I ban botters like you. I know you trying to fool server administration but we are not that stupid as you think.

I don't give a f about your server, I merely logged to see casts and how surprised that this guy was a gamemaster. So if you think I'm botter from screenshots above, I still don't give another f. If you can barely ban this guy, I doubt you will ban someone else. You're just a dumb loser, ruth.

Not to mention your official "Realesta" server which has been spoofing players for months now, you must be really, really dumb to think that you actually have 400 online at 08:00 in morning European time on 7.4 servers, come on. Grow the hell up.

After adding and re-adding: "This server is currently banned! Reason: Spoofing data info " (if your server was NOT being spoofed, you probably wouldn't want to have it on Otservlist.net, but at least, it wouldn't get banned automatically upon adding)
I don't have to bring any proofs or sht, out of 400 there are only 2 people broadcasting? Your online character list barely updates, most of the players barely advances a level. Are they fishing? That must be something interesting! Fishing... something looks fishy here then.

People like you think we're all dumb stupid ones while you're the smartest one out there. You've been caught countless times handing out free items to Punio (it's just an example of some douche), you're corrupted as fk and everyone knows that! The thing is, you try to make up that well so none of us could make a huge issue on that. Good luck.

@Recreant I can't be arsed reading your crap shit, yet I can't bother counting the times I bumped your as and you never banned me and that's perhaps because I am not a botter and you actually admitted that I'm better than you? Yup.

I find it kinda hard to believe that you're not the person who made those screenshots, since no one has any problems with me except for that botter.

Hell no, he will login on GM if you overkill him and he will probably ban you or so, he wants to prove that he is a God. This

@Recreant I can't be arsed reading your crap shit, yet I can't bother counting the times I bumped your as and you never banned me and that's perhaps because I am not a botter and you actually admitted that I'm better than you? Yup.

Damn, you're saying some contradictory stuff. So I ban people if they kill me and I didn't ban you when you did? Hmm...
You can't count the times you bumped my ass but you told me ingame that it's impossible to have 110 kills and 10 deaths without botting, weird.

Trust me, before every ban or if im suspicious of someone i usually check the guy by forcefully enabling his cast. If i'm not sure i'm not gonna ban that person.
You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're botting.

Nice screenshots. They're putting you in a bad light more than me. Most of the community agrees with my judgements and I don't see anyone complaining about unfair bans except for yourself, but you've just admitted to botting, so good luck trying to fool people.

Guess you aren't the sharpest tool in the box, aren't ya. Bad trolling attempt, nobody is fooled by your tricks.

Last edited:
Today I had frequent lags on the server but I made a movie because there was no new movie for a long time.

Quite funny how @ruth spend times on his "real" server while this doggy so-called Overseer abuses his war server and does whatever he wants with his alt characters to become pro. Even if he shows casts (as below), we all know you're a botter and you kick yourself (pic below he was kicked in order to keep "skull") when most of us go after you.

Giving away free scrolls in the depot and we thought GM couldn't create such items.
"22:02 Recived 50 premium points. Now you can buy items in our shop available on the website."

RvelcbS.jpg
7XyGISv.jpg

7MpSOtk.jpg

First time? Hell no, he will login on GM if you overkill him and he will probably ban you or so, he wants to prove that he is a God. This botter posted on forums this conversation with this kid when he was being banned and killed and I don't care about him, yet the conversation doesn't look something to be proud of:
bSKk9Po.jpg

5ok8RkL.png

Enjoy dead ot where GM will help his friends and kill everyone with this customized ssa or whatever he actually has off the streaming.
stfu Neptune doin great job as a GM on this warot, sad that he cant do shit about You and this second little polish kid who has one more chromosome than all of us

Corrupted gm on otsik dont recommended / gardze,omijam / muslimland.net the only big forum sadly nowdays ;/

Recreant ( Mostly known as a Neptune ) is doing everything what he wanna on this OTS.(but okay its war ots so no problem)
Yesterday we were fighting 6vs8 on this OTS and guys u know what ? :D He wanted to start playing here with his friend (2vs all the server(destroying our war) ) ^^ after some of his deaths;) he started to ban us ^^ without violating the rules :D :D :D

"Neptune" is a known botter so-called "Javla Fitta" and usually plays with his retarded friends. For stupid reasons, he tends to put cast ON so no one can blame him of botter, but in fact, he is a hell of a botter. He will never ever admit that, but I and few others know he is actually a botter.

We've seen him hundreds of times dying like shit and he can't even AIM a single SD on the standing person when on other time he is killing every single player per minute. Coincidence? Lags? Fk no.

"ruth" gives no shit about war server, he is jerking-off watching Punio's face while he is streaming his server.

"Neptune" is a known botter so-called "Javla Fitta" and usually plays with his retarded friends. For stupid reasons, he tends to put cast ON so no one can blame him of botter, but in fact, he is a hell of a botter. He will never ever admit that, but I and few others know he is actually a botter.

We've seen him hundreds of times dying like shit and he can't even AIM a single SD on the standing person when on other time he is killing every single player per minute. Coincidence? Lags? Fk no.

"ruth" gives no shit about war server, he is jerking-off watching Punio's face while he is streaming his server.

Neptune even with bot would miss 50% on a standing character so that point is not valid but Ruthless part is 100% true.

Back