• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excuses for no reason. You've got forked an OTClient on your Github repository, and you're still comparing me an 10-years-old video using Tibia standalone client versus modern OTClient which is used by Realesta War.
That's why I specifically said Tibia client, not OTClient. I played most actively 5-15 years ago when OTClient still wasn't used that often, so I can guarantee that this is a common glitch using the original Tibia client, but I haven't used OTClient enough to say for sure, all I know for sure is that these types of graphical glitches are common in pretty much all retro games including Tibia.
I don't play Realesta anymore and I don't randomly argue with idiots on the Internet anymore, I provide information once in a while when relevant, if they're not interested in learning (becoming less stupid) it's their loss, not mine.
On the matter of your word your guarantee is worth nothing, if you're interested in having someone try to prove you wrong you should either find someone dumber to argue with/posture over or you could place say a $100 bounty on "this glitch not existing in the Realesta client" and maybe then someone will actually take you serious enough to try.

Last edited:
Multi-accounts, hmm, smells like a dog.

Too sad that you're too blind to admit that your friends are also botters, and as Uzi said above, there are no good players in this server but of course, everyone has to act like they're some PvP Gods' (this includes Uzi himself).

You can clearly see the click-reuse appear from nowhere at exactly 0:06 seconds, he tried to take the UH but if you play it closely, he never reached the UH, and he clicked outside the "UH BOX", but then for some reason, he got triggered the UH to heal himself, very interesting. Even if it was healed by his "duo", he still got click-reuse from somewhere and on the ground there was nothing but a dead body which can not lead to this click-reuse.

But hey, Eslam aka GM Knoxx, you do your things and better ban people who team up with other botters.

Attachments

having no real opponent for years means something
It says more about the game than about the players, meaning it's got little to offer for good players in the long run.

This ot made so easy brought quite a lot of new players. Who stayed because of a great anti bot feature.

A cast system that displays mouse clicks shows everyone who's real and exposes cheaters like @LazyBear in a few seconds.

Cheaters destroy the game for others. The ones who make this possible deserve nothing but praise.

But the skill floor ends too quickly and you're left with not much to aim for. That should never happen. No matter how much time you put in.

Tibia was always a simple game that's hard to master. If you want it to have a
bright future, the skill difficulty can gradually be upgraded again.

I'm fine though with how things are. I only login casually for 10- 20 minutes quick fun and expect nothing more.

That's why I specifically said Tibia client, not OTClient. I played most actively 5-15 years ago when OTClient still wasn't used that often, so I can guarantee that this is a common glitch using the original Tibia client, but I haven't used OTClient enough to say for sure, all I know for sure is that these types of graphical glitches are common in pretty much all retro games including Tibia.
I don't play Realesta anymore and I don't randomly argue with idiots on the Internet anymore, I provide information once in a while when relevant, if they're not interested in learning (becoming less stupid) it's their loss, not mine.
On the matter of your word your guarantee is worth nothing, if you're interested in having someone try to prove you wrong you should either find someone dumber to argue with/posture over or you could place say a $100 bounty on "this glitch not existing in the Realesta client" and maybe then someone will actually take you serious enough to try.
Then it makes no sense to me why you quoted me in the first place, there was no reason to defend that clip was "glitched". Looks like you took my word "guarantee" for granted.

I could be an idiot, sure, but you're not even half as smart as you think pointing out random nonsense (from your first post).

A cast system that displays mouse clicks shows everyone who's real and exposes cheaters like @LazyBear in a few seconds.
Great, I'm a cheater now because some random nerd claimed it by writing an 8 lines story on a forum with no proof and another dog posted random convo being called "dog" because I did it as well, so yeah, it must be true.

hey it's nothing personal

if u stop botting and calling ppl dogs
ur welcome here from me

but u do as u wish idc

@Quarleyyy @Super Xuando

"If you team up with botter, you will get banned." Let's see if that's true. Refreshing ban list atm. 🙃

The truth is that none of them will be banned because you're simply too incompetent for the position you're given, lmao. You're too busy playing the server on your own and I don't know how people can take you seriously. You start crying whenever anybody says something towards you and you brand them as "cheaters". 🤣

@Handicap Ninja Neither for me, however, no clue what you're talking about, you don't even know me (when I barely login here nowadays lol).

EDIT: Can we confirm @thotmax aka second alt for @Handicap Ninja? Glad he got triggered so fast, this is sick! Still no clue why are you accusing me of "botter" or whatever you're trying to say. 🤣
why are you even typing u dog, literally all you've done on realesta war was running around with sd, uh and mf on hotkey while insulting staff members / trying to prove that legit players are cheaters. You're the biggest hypocrite there is, and i'm surprised people are taking their time to respond to your bullshit. Little attention wh*re.

Last edited:
@Quarleyyy @Super Xuando

"If you team up with botter, you will get banned." Let's see if that's true. Refreshing ban list atm. 🙃

The truth is that none of them will be banned because you're simply too incompetent for the position you're given, lmao. You're too busy playing the server on your own and I don't know how people can take you seriously. You start crying whenever anybody says something towards you and you brand them as "cheaters". 🤣

@Handicap Ninja Neither for me, however, no clue what you're talking about, you don't even know me (when I barely login here nowadays lol).

why are you even typing u dog, literally all you've done on realesta war was running around with sd, uh and mf on hotkey while insulting staff members / trying to prove that legit players are cheaters. You're the biggest hypocrite there is, and i'm surprised people are taking their time to respond to your bullshit. Little attention wh*re.

Esport and competition and measuring people abilities is harder than for example normal sports because often its determined by the quality of internet service and quality of pc components. Its not like you can meet irl and you can clearly see whos better but its rather like you have to take internet/pc into equation when calculating skills. I did not test it that much so there is no data to backup those theses by saying how exactly it impacts gameplay but i can state for sure it matters a lot. In tibia when it comes to pvp i was pretty much best no matter what pc or internet i had but with aiming its different i needed things like changing some graphical settings so opengl will perform optimally as well as internet that wont have high jitter and ping to leave no doubts that there is no competition for me. In most online games the thing that determines whos better is probably internet/pc rather than some1 skill so the only way to properly measure it is probably some lan tournament with exact same pcs. Thats where we can find proper enviroment to judge. The only company i saw that went serious into this is Nvidia.

example:
What is NVIDIA Reflex - YouTube

Last edited:
Esport and competition and measuring people abilities is harder than for example normal sports because often its determined by the quality of internet service and quality of pc components. Its not like you can meet irl and you can clearly see whos better but its rather like you have to take internet/pc into equation when calculating skills. I did not test it that much so there is no data to backup those theses by saying how exactly it impacts gameplay but i can state for sure it matters a lot. In tibia when it comes to pvp i was pretty much best no matter what pc or internet i had but with aiming its different i needed things like changing some graphical settings so opengl will perform optimally as well as internet that wont have high jitter and ping to leave no doubts that there is no competition for me. In most online games the thing that determines whos better is probably internet/pc rather than some1 skill so the only way to properly measure it is probably some lan tournament with exact same pcs. Thats where we can find proper enviroment to judge. The only company i saw that went serious into this is Nvidia.

example:
What is NVIDIA Reflex - YouTube

yes u need nvidia 3090 with ray tracing to play realesta war

yes u need nvidia 3090 with ray tracing to play realesta war
If you are Chocolate then + for you that you let me train with you when i had no opponent as well as making muslims angry. And - for you that you try to troll me on forum where everyone knows that you cant play without bot so no1 takes your spam seriously. You are the best example that what i wrote above is true because you were unable to win games with vpn ( since your permanently banned for botting) that added you 100~ ms of ping then when you changed to 20ms host it was equal again. Last response as its pointless.

Last edited:
If you are Chocolate then + for you that you let me train with you when i had no opponent as well as making muslims angry. And - for you that you try to troll me on forum where everyone knows that you cant play without bot so no1 takes your spam seriously. You are the best example that what i wrote above is true because you were unable to win games with vpn ( since your permanently banned for botting) that added you 100~ ms of ping then when you changed to 20ms host it was equal again. Last response as its pointless.

yes yes yes vpn will make the work and the queen elizabeth is my aunt

some crazy polak or spanitard can help me with this shit? like a year trying login someday in RWAR but getting this error (https://ibb.co/VxGjdFZ) in english msg says that; the application dont work correctly (0xc000007b)

PD. Im seeing this community still not changing with Uzi talktrashing like always xD

I think we now know who is the real botter
Calm down and don't act like a hypocrite and unnban him.

Lots of cheaters play on this server every day and you only ban those you don't like.

You no see when you teaming 6 people and Nathar use 8 pots in one second or bonerovsky have 20 k miss click on spam bot and why no ban they?

He no use bots , he start 2 day ago use it for make more balance vs teams 5 people + aim bots.

Lejek supporting boting this bot every day and never have ban , he support this bot to many people , and 70 % players this server boting and i no see mass bans.

Lejek logged in to team speak 2 days ago and persuaded him to use this bot.

Unblock him , because it doesn't make sense, the server is almost empty 70% of players on bots, and you ban only those you don't like.

Calm down and don't act like a hypocrite and unnban him.

Lots of cheaters play on this server every day and you only ban those you don't like.

You no see when you teaming 6 people and Nathar use 8 pots in one second or bonerovsky have 20 k miss click on spam bot and why no ban they?

He no use bots , he start 2 day ago use it for make more balance vs teams 5 people + aim bots.

Lejek supporting boting this bot every day and never have ban , he support this bot to many people , and 70 % players this server boting and i no see mass bans.

Lejek logged in to team speak 2 days ago and persuaded him to use this bot.

Unblock him , because it doesn't make sense, the server is almost empty 70% of players on bots, and you ban only those you don't like.
Who are you?
Why are you talking with that tone?
Why are you acting like you are the owner or something?
Why are you even ordering me to ban or unban ppl?
There are rules in that ots, if you wanna play here, then play in silence and shut up forever.
If you don't wanna play then take your team and go away from here lol..
If you have 35+- years and still don't know the difference between botters and legit players even after playing the game for 15+- years, then don't even write about botters and stop spreading your stupid thoughts also stop talking about legit players Cuz false reporting = BAN. For you every single GOOD PLAYER is using bot Cuz u can't compete with them even after that long time of playing, SAD BUT TRUE.
Pathetic aff

Who are you?
Why are you talking with that tone?
Why are you acting like you are the owner or something?
Why are you even ordering me to ban or unban ppl?
There are rules in that ots, if you wanna play here, then play in silence and shut up forever.
If you don't wanna play then take your team and go away from here lol..
If you have 35+- years and still don't know the difference between botters and legit players even after playing the game for 15+- years, then don't even write about botters and stop spreading your stupid thoughts also stop talking about legit players Cuz false reporting = BAN. For you every single GOOD PLAYER is using bot Cuz u can't compete with them even after that long time of playing, SAD BUT TRUE.
Pathetic aff

Don't make me laugh because you don't know what you're talking about.

On war ots no have good players , who it's good?

Lasp who on Tibiantis die on dwarf guard 6 x on 28 rp and make exit , because no skill to play this game when no have utamo and unlimited mf.

Him full skill make lvl 37 on mc later play full tryhard on war ots at utamo vita becasue scared to lose lvl on war ots.

When lose 80 % mana at utamo and see 2 players on screen he run with lvl 37 and spam he are the best.

I can to login cast and record some boters who you teaming , but ofcorse when proof you no ban they , becasue you ban ony players who no like.

Lasp who on Tibiantis die on dwarf guard 6 x on 28 rp and make exit , because no skill to play this game when no have utamo and unlimited mf.

Him full skill make lvl 37 on mc later play full tryhard on war ots at utamo vita becasue scared to lose lvl on war ots.

When lose 80 % mana at utamo and see 2 players on screen he run with lvl 37 and spam he are the best.

I can to login cast and record some boters who you teaming , but ofcorse when proof you no ban they , becasue you ban ony players

I can to login cast and record some boters who you teaming , but ofcorse when proof you no ban they , becasue you ban ony players who no like.
I won't waste my time arguing with you.(🦓)
Last warning Play in silence and stop reporting false ppl not to get ban or leave the server.
Bye

"In first part of video we can see his speed ability to pick up things while "Mouse Left Click" indicator is somewhere near his EQ that means - it was too fast for client to get the click - script. In second part we can see as he instantly manas and throw pot at beginning and then throws two pots and right away one after one jsut by using "Left Mouse CLick" in spot after players".

What does Mr. Quarley aka the Hypocrite have to do with his excuse?

Back