• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill bro we got problem in antibot-client all is done. We need fix antibot-client and rw back ;)

They're liers, they dont know how to make client you will wait 300 days on this RW without help kaspar/OND

Hello guys
We've been working hard all day to re-open the server for you. We gathered everyone after being tired of waiting day after day without actually doing anything to push the work forward. Unfortunately, we had some problems connected with the way that client updates itself and we couldn't make it today. We promise you we will start over tomorrow, fresh and well-rested. Please keep in mind that everyone involved worked very hard and it's not that simple to make it all work in one day. We did our best, we will continue tomorrow. Stay tuned!

I don't know why are you all complaining. We gathered everyone to start working on the OT again, if it weren't for us, all of you that are complaining now would just be dreaming about a warot. We did more work in 10 hours today than we did past 6 months, yet we receive shit from everyone for not opening it today. You waited 6 months, nothing will happen if you wait a day or two more. We can't help it that we had some unexpected problems that slowed us in our tracks. If you're all so smart and mighty you could've opened your own warots and stop bitching on this thread. In one hour people made 60 accounts yet we receive nothing but shit. Nobody told you that Realistic will open today for sure, we thought all of this would go way smoother than it did. We're gonna keep working on it tomorrow as well and make sure everything works fine on the re-launch of RW. Just stay tuned and calm the fuck down. Also the information that we will make it today is bullshit, we said its possible, no one said it's certain, it was just an estimation.

Last edited:
I do not understand what you mean, if the fokusik wrote that it will be today until 24 and each of you knows how someone wrote it, the man is so happy that he waits until this hour and then you write about it tomorrow, yes everyone is proud of you from the end of super war ots starts !

I do not understand what you mean, if the fokusik wrote that it will be today until 24 and each of you knows how someone wrote it, the man is so happy that he waits until this hour and then you write about it tomorrow, yes everyone is proud of you from the end of super war ots starts !
Whats your point? They all are doing it for free, giving their own money to pay hosting company, working hard to make it up yet you come here and start complaining. You've paid them anything, donated, contributed to the server in any way what could justify your demands? Because if not you look for me as monkey in mentally cage that didn't get banana and starts throwing poo. Iq 50 or even less. Where do you come from? Oh I guess its obvious.

I expected this ot to be corrupted but didn't expect gms in team of 3 in front of dp with their super sd that hits 300 dmg killing everyone.

Fokusik: this
Fokusik: dmg
Fokusik: is
Fokusik: fun

Server opened. Use old RW client before restart and you can login.
I expected this ot to be corrupted but didn't expect gms in team of 3 in front of dp with their super sd that hits 300 dmg killing everyone.

everyone has bugged damage, there is no reduction for players, so go and kill people with 300 damage waves as well xd

Why you write about this kupka ots in this topic? Ciapak balance also childish staff banning me becouse they put sms item under my legs and they were to slow to beat me in pushing it. Also i did not spot 1 good player so its not worth playing atm unless some1 worthy joins. Not recommended to login its waste of time.

@Pod Karacz

They banned you cause u was insulting, also nobody care about ur opinion - typical polish kid that is able to blame others only and hes not represent any skills in this game.

// also if u don't have anything worth to say, just shut ur mouth and cry there is not other ot to play for a while.

// exhausts fixed, dmg gonna be fixed also in few min

Last edited:
@Pod Karacz

They banned you cause u was insulting, also nobody care about ur opinion - typical polish kid that is able to blame others only and hes not represent any skills in this game.

// also if u don't have anything worth to say, just shut ur mouth and cry there is not other ot to play for a while.

// exhausts fixed, dmg gonna be fixed also in few min

You were following me like a dog with ur gays cuz i rekt u too hard so stop talking about skill. Balance doesnt exist and not even 1 decent player so xlog is the only option when it comes to kupka ots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back