• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2019, all OT's are crack ots. There is no good server, or a server that does not have a bad reputation. What really destroys the servers are all of this negativity from the community. Choosing not to play certain places because of some issue they have personally with GMS or what not.

Let's all stop crying and just play the same warOT for the purpose of that OT - WARING, FIGHTING

Don't like a player? So ur just going to avoid them overall? not playing a OT because of some beef? Go fight eachother instead and figure out ur issues.

Peaaace

When Realistic Fans became Realistic haters... #Neverforget where you ALL had to play for YEARS to have any aim. You sold your soul to the first ONE who flashed you 5 zlotys.

Really nice server! but lagging some though..
One thing i found is that manafluids exhausted should be 700 miliseconds instead of 1000(1 sec)
Great server! Thanks for hosting
Some lags fix it
not really.
I enjoy this server alot, are there any quests?
my name here is roswuelx bro on last version

i am the fan of roswuelx, he is my idol, role model so i choose my names after legends like him
40% ppl are usin elf over here lmao
@ond
can you delete sewers enters for few days? or just put respawn point in sewers and delete whole city...
nice:) that was a pleasure for my eyes to watch. missed some real pvp video lately! thank you
jeszcze z 3 lata pograsz i bedzie dobrze Xd
I'm going to be concise just to be clear. Hamza and Semphis are banned. I re-ban them whenever I catch them. The current situation regarding Latii is still being under investigation due to different aspects that have prolonged the current process. Whenever I find the time I will go through a couple of things that will solve this matter.

BONUS:
Wez gosciu Ty grasz jak przecietny teraz gosc na realisticu a myslisz ze jestes dobry jestes noobem zwyklym z pod depo.
grasz jak typowy przecietniak z realistica wiec nie pochlebiaj sobie

Last edited:
Realistic-war has been offline for a very long time.
Stop tagging me in this thread. And stop using this thread since the original server for which it was created for, will never be online again.
To whomever that is going to host a server with some of the Realistic-war files – create your own, fresh thread about Your server and have discussions about it over there.

Realistic-war has been offline for a very long time.
Stop tagging me in this thread. And stop using this thread since the original server for which it was created for, will never be online again.
To whomever that is going to host a server with some of the Realistic-war files – create your own, fresh thread about Your server and have discussions about it over there.

'' will never be online again '' You break my heart Kaspar, thanks for hosting the best WAROT oldschool has seen, it was a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back