• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry that i was saying that funnkybuddah aka zeckde/dalailama is botter . he is NOT . i lost duel 7:1 :p gg wp

This is enough proff that he is NOT botting. Consider that he is hoster means 0 ping and as i can see his computer is super fast

Gram Najebany and aqua~ ban them both

Runes (Sudden death rune)
Total shot: 143
Hit target: 143
Missed: 0
Hit-accuracy: 100%

Runes (Sudden death rune)
Total shot: 1710
Hit target: 1569
Missed: 141
Hit-accuracy: 92%

We're going to try a new thing. We will add delays like it was on real tibia to see how it is to play.

i'll be back the day it's realistic war again xd
thanks for the time so far

Dunno if u checked urself but most of the times runes cant be shooted while moving. I don't remember such a thing from old days ;o
Ring delays, manas have magic exaust, most of the ppl i know thinks its unplayable right now :s

Last edited:
ye i died couple times and was asking myself wtf is wrong with me . now i know its not my fault XD

Exhaust system is definatly Not the real one from back in the days! U Never Had exhaust From drinkin' Mfs!

its crap now

you cant pot directly yourself now, if you sidestep and try close door it takes 4-5 seconds, mf exhaust, you cant run and aim as you need to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back