• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont continue the argument but to be fair, you got banned for good reason in the end.

Offensive Statements
Insulting, racist, harassing or any form of degrading statements.

Shaming would fall under degrading statements, and since you openly admitted to this, your ban is justified. Easy as that in the end, no matter how many others have done it unpunished, your ban was fair whether you like and agree with it or not.

A very long time :lol:
* writes down in journal: day 1593... I've still not convinced otland that Kaspar's decision was motivated by his unchallenged grandiose view of himself... there must be some solution to this problem! but I can't figure it out... more later... *

Anyway, either you have tried to point out this inaccurately detected contradiction several times, or other people has before you (I don't keep track of random people's usernames), and I've responded to them or you before and explained what I meant when I said "idc" in the middle of fighting PvP on realistic while responding to a conversation with GM on PM with only a split second to decide what to respond.
No use responding to you in the future if you're just gonna say the same stupid thing over and over and over like a broken record.

Thanks for the weird but still decodable compliment.

You sure spend a lot of time asking the same question over and over followed by telling me that you don't care about what I'm writing in a public forum that you have no affiliation with :lol:
Are you looking for an idc-ception?
I don't care that you don't care about me not caring about you not caring? :lol:
Buffoons are a funny specie*.

* You know the drill

you say you dont care but you do care, we all can see you care or you wouldnt be here day 2 still typing shit that noone cares about only because you care so stop saying you dont care when you do care ok? and i dont care that you care or dont care but its funny that you say you dont care when you do care, carebaby

Villy - the best pvper in tibias history

put some respekt on my name

Last edited:
you say you dont care but you do care
Hi again broken record. I care about about a lot of things, like justice. I've already explained this and what I meant by 'idc', but your two braincells are occupied doing other things than reading and comprehending I suppose, perhaps with trying to remember what phrase you're gonna repeat over and over like a complete moron.
Tbh I wonder if you're so stupid that you might as well be immune to shaming about your stupidity. What a sad state of life that must be.

Wont continue the argument but to be fair, you got banned for good reason in the end.
So in other words you're out of arguments, and instead of conceding defeat you're shamefully gonna cite/asskiss the authority figure that doesn't challenge you to think, 'cus that makes you feel good, like heroin feels good to the heroin addict. Go right ahead. Your life, your destiny.

Hi again broken record. I care about about a lot of things, like justice. I've already explained this and what I meant by 'idc', but your two braincells are occupied doing other things than reading and comprehending I suppose, perhaps with trying to remember what phrase you're gonna repeat over and over like a complete moron.
Tbh I wonder if you're so stupid that you might as well be immune to shaming about your stupidity. What a sad state of life that must be.

So in other words you're out of arguments, and instead of conceding defeat you're shamefully gonna cite/asskiss the authority figure that doesn't challenge you to think, 'cus that makes you feel good, like heroin feels good to the heroin addict. Go right ahead. Your life, your destiny.

I'm not out of arguments, but there's no reasoning with you. You got banned fairly if you take a look at the rules and don't seem to be able to accept that, so what's the point in argueing any further?

Also, I have no reason at all to 'asskiss the authority' since I don't even play this server anymore. :^)

I tested the server, was somewhat fun but got disappointed how little rewarding it was to kill people :(
And eventually I got bored of being level 30 :(

wow so much drama over pvp enfo server how can u have fun of playing 24/7 here at the end i still own you bye

I still dont understand why u baned me kasp.... I was trying to be best. And u just ban me. If u want i can make movie for u about my pvp. Many years old i was one of the best pvpers in your server and now i am unstopable.

Tures Tos here. The king will back belive in that guys.

Unban me i will show u my skillls in movies, rip, get rekt ;D !! Take care i love realistic and Brothers pvp style !!!! IMPECCABLELOGIC bitches.... Art of killing

I still dont understand why u baned me kasp.... I was trying to be best. And u just ban me. If u want i can make movie for u about my pvp. Many years old i was one of the best pvpers in your server and now i am unstopable.

Tures Tos here. The king will back belive in that guys.

Unban me i will show u my skillls in movies, rip, get rekt ;D !! Take care i love realistic and Brothers pvp style !!!! IMPECCABLELOGIC bitches.... Art of killing

The reason I banned you was because I saw a clear burst+sd when someone jumped down the sewers and you targetted him immediately. I will unban you though since in rare occasions it's possible to perform a burst+sd manually, and since I don't have a Cam/Recording on this event... I don't feel good that you're banned right now.
You've been banned for long enough time now.

Tures Tos is hereby unbanned until further notice. If you are actually botting, I will find out sooner or later and this time with a Cam active.
If you're legit, then enjoy your time and sorry for any inconvenience caused!

you calling me stupid when you are the stupid one, everyone can see you are stupid, you take your time writing stupid shit for stupid amount of time, and then you trying to justify your stupidity by calling others stupid when infact you are the stupid one.

I'm not out of arguments, but there's no reasoning with you.
What a lameass excuse. But sure, keep telling yourself that.
You got banned fairly if you take a look at the rules and don't seem to be able to accept that, so what's the point in argueing any further?
I've never argued that I haven't violated any of the rules. But as I pointed out virtually everyone has broken that "no insult"-rule. The rule was probably implemented just so Kaspar can ban people he doesn't like. Like he said, he's banned 2 people for insulting so far, yet flaming is talked about in Default chat pretty much everyday because it's so common.
This argument has never been about questioning whether the ban was legal in general, I've already made clear that this example of GM PA (which it still is, because he could as well write "Anything the GM deems wrong at any point of time is banable" and it would be "legal", but still abusive if he e.g. banned donators on the spot if they killed his friends. Law and morality are very different things. Only morons doesn't get this) was just my excuse here to bring up a bigger problem - that bigger problem is 90% of what the discussion has been about.
Anyway, considering your newly discovered tendency to twist and curl like a snake when your worldview is challenged or you're not satisfied about your own performance I'm no less interested in talking to you than this mystix guy or Kaspar (though I still think he should release the logs, but of course he's never gonna do that since that would expose him as the liar that he is). You three go have a downs orgie or something.

Also, I have no reason at all to 'asskiss the authority' since I don't even play this server anymore. :^)
Yes you do. It's human nature 101: social identity. If group A and B fights and group A makes you feel bad (I've established that you care more about your own feelings than truth, so this is the criterion for your decisionmaking) you and every other weak-minded feeling type will join/side with group B. That's what you just did. Obviously Kaspar isn't gonna reward you unless you literally suck his dick, but I doubt you're that desperate -- I'm not that scary (I hope), but clearly scary enough that you went and sucked your thumb yelling out daddy Kaspar's name when you couldn't compete/participate rationally in any significant way.

you calling me stupid when you are the stupid one, everyone can see you are stupid, you take your time writing stupid shit for stupid amount of time, and then you trying to justify your stupidity by calling others stupid when infact you are the stupid one.
Thanks for another brilliant and informative contribution, mystix.
PS: I was apparently wrong in my explicit guess that you might be immune to stupidity-shaming. Interesting.

Last edited:
What a lameass excuse. But sure, keep telling yourself that.

I've never argued that I haven't violated any of the rules. But as I pointed out virtually everyone has broken that "no insult"-rule. The rule was probably implemented just so Kaspar can ban people he doesn't like. Like he said, he's banned 2 people for insulting so far, yet flaming is talked about in Default chat pretty much everyday because it's so common.
This argument has never been about questioning whether the ban was legal in general, I've already made clear that this example of GM PA (which it still is, because he could as well write "Anything the GM deems wrong at any point of time is banable" and it would be "legal", but still abusive if he e.g. banned donators on the spot if they killed his friends. Law and morality are very different things. Only morons doesn't get this) was just my excuse here to bring up a bigger problem - that bigger problem is 90% of what the discussion has been about.
Anyway, considering your newly discovered tendency to twist and curl like a snake when your worldview is challenged or you're not satisfied about your own performance I'm no less interested in talking to you than this mystix guy or Kaspar (though I still think he should release the logs, but of course he's never gonna do that since that would expose him as the liar that he is). You three go have a downs orgie or something.

Yes you do. It's human nature 101: social identity. If group A and B fights and group A makes you feel bad (I've established that you care more about your own feelings than truth, so this is the criterion for your decisionmaking) you and every other weak-minded feeling type will join/side with group B. That's what you just did. Obviously Kaspar isn't gonna reward you unless you literally suck his dick, but I doubt you're that desperate -- I'm not that scary (I hope), but clearly scary enough that you went and sucked your thumb yelling out daddy Kaspar's name when you couldn't compete/participate rationally in any significant way.

Thanks for another brilliant and informative contribution, mystix.
PS: I was apparently wrong in my explicit guess that you might be immune to stupidity-shaming. Interesting.
no problem sir

comes from the right guy, a 10 year old could sense my sarcasm in my previous post
There's no potential for sarcasm in the statement "no problem".. Anyway, I'm done with you, your stupidity clearly knows no boundaries and we're equally stubborn (probably for opposite reasons: you fail to realize when you're wrong (cause: maximum stupidity) and I fail to recognize when others are completely useless and lost/bricked (cause: open-mindedness)), but I find no joy in toying with a broken, useless toy, and you're never gonna learn anything, so I call break; and will have to learn from this to ignore bricks in the future. If one of your braincells are freed up for a second some time in the future please call your system operator and ask for emergency assistance in unbricking your brain.

The reason I banned you was because I saw a clear burst+sd when someone jumped down the sewers and you targetted him immediately. I will unban you though since in rare occasions it's possible to perform a burst+sd manually, and since I don't have a Cam/Recording on this event... I don't feel good that you're banned right now.

Tures Tos is hereby unbanned until further notice. If you are actually botting, I will find out sooner or later and this time with a Cam active.

Shouldn't ban for burst/sd. Lag can disprove.

For instance, I burst /sd'd someone during a lag on my end before client sends out packets, when receiving the server would handle it as I sent those almost packets simultaneously.

Making it look like I burst/sd'd someone like a bot would..

Handle a players ping when tracking timing information during combat and you can do it.. that's what i'm trying to do now..

Trying to track all inhuman movements while monitoring a players ping seems to me the best course after client side prevention.. ( does a player try and uh himself 10x in 500 MS while his ping is steady etc., does a player attempt to SD over a certain amount in 1000 MS)

People are stupid enough to spam bot hotkeys sending tries over and over.. easy to track.

There's no potential for sarcasm in the statement "no problem".. Anyway, I'm done with you, your stupidity clearly knows no boundaries and we're equally stubborn (probably for opposite reasons: you fail to realize when you're wrong (cause: maximum stupidity) and I fail to recognize when others are completely useless and lost/bricked (cause: open-mindedness)), but I find no joy in toying with a broken, useless toy, and you're never gonna learn anything, so I call break; and will have to learn from this to ignore bricks in the future. If one of your braincells are freed up for a second some time in the future please call your system operator and ask for emergency assistance in unbricking your brain.

thanks for a good laugh, mr harry potter. your stupidity cant get on my nerves, try harder. whats the number to the brain emergency? you surely must have it considering your stupidity, or maybe you just got your head so far up in your ass so you cant see it.

no reason why you are unbanned him man, hes an obvious botter and is ruining the game play

he was always a botter and used to get banned on every 7.4 ot

Last edited:
no reason why you are unbanned him man, hes an obvious botter and is ruining the game play

I still have my suspicions, but since I wasn't 100% sure myself that he was botting, I decided to unban him for now until I gather real evidence. There's a chance that he's legit even though he might've botted before, and I don't want to have it on me to ban someone legit. Justice will always prevail, if he's botting, he'll get banned - as long as I'm still here.

So much hate, guys please. Spread the love. We need to hold the oldschool community together. It's on the very edge of death considering how long people play on the current servers. 1-3 weeks and they all leave for stupid reasons.

Hey how tures get banned on every 7.4 ot if he was play on rpg server maybe 5 years ago xd.
He only playing realistic from time to time. He started many years ago in same time like me. I was watching how he evolve hes pvp skills all this years and i learned from him alot. Try to do this same and stop cru about bot. Actually he is just the best player , someone have to be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back