• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Ochman

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tekania Online is the project that was started in the beggining of September 2018. From this date we not only created stable server, but also made an use of fully customized client and ran open beta tests where people participated. The end, or rather new beggining, will have place on 29.11.2019 - 18:00 CET

From the start, our main goal was to create 7.4 fork. Longterm gameplay, tough PvP and interactive PvE were the motives that drove us here.
The project's idea is to create longterm, slow paced server that people can enjoy over course of years. This means we do not plan any restart on that server.
While we want a server in a slow-paced RPG style, we also want you to feel a sense of character development. To guarantee those things, server details are as follows:

Experience rate: 2x
Skill rate: 2x
Magic level rate: 1x
Loot rate: 1x
Regeneration: 2x

qZm2ee2.png

No multi client is allowed. We believe it is only fair to play one character at a time. The punishment for one multi client or five multi clients stays the same - deletion of accounts. We are sure that having strict rules like no botting, no multi-client and no account trading is a way to go for a slow-paced RPG server.
We want to ensure fair gameplay for players, encourage them to achieve everything by themselves, and buying account/items is going the easy way.
In most cases, the punishment for breaking the rules is deleting your account. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our rules: Tekania (https://tekania.online/sub.php?page=rules)

When we said that we want players to achieve everything by themselves, we mean it! This is why in premium shop you can only buy premium apple, name or sex change.
apple.gif

On the very start, there is already custom content added, meaning in a day one you could theoretically already encounter it, although it is unlikely. Keep in mind, however, that we want to keep it in a 7.4 role-play style, so prepare yourself for riddles and dungeon exploration.

Tasks are not only available in the gameplay, but are also part of a Tekania's lore. Solving them might bring you a bunch of experience and utility items, but it also proves your loyalty, which is more valuable than a sack of gold!

giphy.gif

We do love all of 4 vocations - and we love them having their own identity. To help with that, we made few small tweaks. For example, Druid not only gains 75% experience (instead of 50%) while hunting with summons, but also gets the new spell that allows him to heal them while in combat. These small changes matters making each vocation different.

Speaking of small changes, the speed formula was changed slightly changed:

zAucCB7.png

We would be more than happy seeing you on Tekania! Get ready, because things are about to start.

Account registration will be open on Wednesday 27th November 2019.
Should you need any more details, please do not hesitate to ask here or on our media profiles:
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/evzrM7x
Facebook: @tekania.online

Last edited:
make highrate or bye
There was highrate server (open beta test server) 3 months ago where everyone could log in and play. Now it's time for serious lowrate server.

Sounds interesting :p.
Can u say here if u did add any other spells? or we need to found it when server gonna start?:D

Sounds interesting :p.
Can u say here if u did add any other spells? or we need to found it when server gonna start?:D
Sorry, cannot tell if there are any new spells, monsters, NPCs, etc. We try to encourage people to find out on their own.
Any tasks on sever ?
There could be! =) Let me just quote this one:
Tasks are not only available in the gameplay, but are also part of a Tekania's lore. Solving them might bring you a bunch of experience and utility items, but it also proves your loyalty, which is more valuable than a sack of gold!

Please boost dmg of knights and paladins
Actually we made some tweaks to average damage for melee fighting. For sample values of skill and weapon damage, we get this chart:
gbT6ViF.png
(I dont want to point all the variables, because there are plenty of those, but just to see the difference).
Paladins on the other hand can shot bolt/arrow at the same time with HMMs, which is not the standard 7.4 interaction - it boost his DPS a bit.
Anyways, there could possible be other changes that might influence paladin/knight/druid/sorcerer and that I do not want to tease. Obviously, there could be no changes more than that - but it's up to players to discover.

Last edited:
the server sounds great, definitely gonna try it out. Hope it gon be a long-term one without any resets?

Without any multiclient server will die pretty fast i guess. Nobody gonna stand days to just be able to exp max 1 hour and the do the same over again + no rune market ingame. Project looks really serious and nice, good luck! Didnt mean to say any negative towards the server just made a point that i tought was soild :)

It's going to be a strong side of the server that will convince people to start playing

we dont want tasks on RPG server
I mean, I do not want to go much into details, because it is up to players to discover, but there might be something between the lines in this sentence:

the server sounds great, definitely gonna try it out. Hope it gon be a long-term one without any resets?
Yes, correct - long-term, no resets.
Without any multiclient server will die pretty fast i guess. Nobody gonna stand days to just be able to exp max 1 hour and the do the same over again + no rune market ingame. Project looks really serious and nice, good luck! Didnt mean to say any negative towards the server just made a point that i tought was soild :)
We encourage you to try to level up without runes then :) There are a lot of oldschool cams that show how you could potentially hunt some monsters with little-to-none runes. Or get some friend and level up in party.
There is a reason why we called it slow-paced

Last edited:
I think everyone should be able to use one mc. Because that's will be a big help for knights and others and is still will be not enought and everyone will have to buy runes.
But if someone gona use one more should be instant ban/deleted.

I think everyone should be able to use one mc. Because that's will be a big help for knights and others and is still will be not enought and everyone will have to buy runes.
But if someone gona use one more should be instant ban/deleted.

Everyone/You are free to try mc your Knight. Maybe you can do it if your smart enough, but dont cry after being deleted.

@topic

Had fun playing beta server. Gonna enter for sure on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.