• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Tekania Online | 29.11 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tekania.online/
Server Address
tekania.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ok sorry new features then not bugs..

I just express my own opinion, I couldnt handle playing on otland client after a day, its ugly asf, Whatever rocks your boat

We all know you will play Tibiantis, so why would you come here and flame this server?

Was playing it for a while, few bugs and anoying pushback while expin with a trap. Mainly decent ot, but still im laughin hard at ppl that were saying that they will never gonna play this ot cus ot will be corrupted and now they are enjoying it so much 😂

Decent ot, liked the task system with some quests before gaining access to that island etc. Had problems with steplags, didnt run "smooth". I think what makes a ot successful is mainly about the timing of the release, and i don't think u timed this release very well. Just my 2 cents :)

We all know you will play Tibiantis, so why would you come here and flame this server?
Because we dont know how many will turn up, or if it even starts this year, so I was looking to try this OT and play it. Give it an honest go and gave my honest opinion. I also remember now the task 'quest' is dumb as fuck. It should be something else, and it definitely should be on the website because how can some players know from start how to do it and other will not?

Is the 5x respawn rate fixed, so 3 people can't exp on same tomb floor anymore??????????
still looking to play if fixed

Decent ot, liked the task system with some quests before gaining access to that island etc. Had problems with steplags, didnt run "smooth". I think what makes a ot successful is mainly about the timing of the release, and i don't think u timed this release very well. Just my 2 cents :)
yea the step lagg kinda sux, aswell the left click sidestep bug. hope it gets fixed

"Fast Respawn" was fixed like 2 (?) days ago.
Now it's everything normal and playable :)
About "freezes/lags" with stepping, etc. you could install newest client from official website which solve this issue.

;)

Server is growing everyday. Come join us.

a big pk team quit, also the people thats only there on first day to check it out, since then its been growing and growing

Shitty OT. basically classictibia/eloth type of server where staff has clear connections to some players/teams (hence why its so heavily promoted by said players).

Double standards are very much a thing here, so big figures/leaders can get away with more

Because theres no war as of yet? So when a war appears dont you think the owners (ex independents members) will be biased towards Independents? :)
also i dont understand why you guys play, how is this server ANY different from classictibia? 1-2 months from now on you gna be crying for content all over again :p anyways new servers are always fun so i see why some of u play but sooner or later u gna quit Xd

i like the idea with no mcs and limited rune maker, makes it super hardcore and more fun for everyone but in the long run people will be bored of hunting the same stuffs and not being abel to find runes. u artent gna hunt with bolts on lvl 130 xD or sit 10 hours to make runes to hunt 1 hour

Because theres no war as of yet? So when a war appears dont you think the owners (ex independents members) will be biased towards Independents? :)
also i dont understand why you guys play, how is this server ANY different from classictibia? 1-2 months from now on you gna be crying for content all over again :p anyways new servers are always fun so i see why some of u play but sooner or later u gna quit Xd

i like the idea with no mcs and limited rune maker, makes it super hardcore and more fun for everyone but in the long run people will be bored of hunting the same stuffs and not being abel to find runes. u artent gna hunt with bolts on lvl 130 xD or sit 10 hours to make runes to hunt 1 hour
well the difference is it was pointless on classictibia to complain about anything cause there was no gm to complain atXD here they atleast answer. If classictibia had active gm's it probaly would have lasted longer.

That's what exactly ppl were saying before server started, also "nobody from us gonna play there". As u can see people are changing their mind really fast XDDDDDD

Hello,

I'd like to skip the part about me/us being biased, because whatever I say, you'd probably not believe me anyways (and it is logic decision from your perspective), but just to add more on that; there is - for example - CM Tooshan that has no connotations with any "team" on 7.4 tibia (or any other), so if you believe my decision was not transparent enough, you can always contact him directly and ask about his opinion. More than that, he is most active person if it comes towards banning people, checking if they do play fair etc., but as I stated before - this probably does not change your opinion. I just wanted you to know the alternatives.

Anyways, if it comes to getting "bored" and "no content" part, there is plenty of custom content that has riddles, explorations and places to hunt, all in the 7.4 climate. We do have some custom storyline that is not obvious; we tried to make it as authentic as we could, so there are some RPG feelings too! I do not want to share any details, because our policy is to not talk about custom content, but if you're into some mysteries, puzzles and so on, I think you could like it.

As much as I know, most custom content is not even started by the players yet, because it is a bit more complicated than "hi -> custom content -> yes" (but still logical if you pay attention to details).

So TL;DR is that we would be more than happy having you on our server, but I do not mean to push you to any decision, as I do not know if you'll like it or not. I do understand your prejudices, but we cannot do much about it unless you give us a chance.

Maybe you wont be biased, but you understand from a players point of view. only time will tell! maybe i will play in future we will see

wish u the best of luck regardless, nice to see nostalgic ots!

Last edited:
this ot going die soon,this gm dont allow even 1 mc when on ot is like 70 players and its hard to buy runes/uh and even if you find someone who going sell uh to you so price is like 2,5k-3k xd 70 ppl online = 5 druid 5 sorc and rest paladin and knight gg server DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD no runes and you need exp with bolt/summon to 9999 lvl and if he allow to get this 1 mc so 150 ppl online look better than 70-100.

Last edited:
We do not plan to changing our rule regarding multi client and/or bots. We'd rather have 70 real players than 150 dead accounts logged it.
And if you seek to level up until level 9999, maybe it's just not the right server for your preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.