• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] TIBIERA IANTI-BOT| Real-map| HIGH-RATE|FAST WAR PACED| Dedicated (24/7) starts 23-12 08.00CET

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiera.net/
Server Address
tibiera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Skajakpvp

Reaction score
IP: Tibiera.net
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia OWN CLIENT
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: France, on a dedicated server with 1000 mbits Internet connection.
Exp rate:
Level 8-50 > 50x
Level 51-70 > 25x
Level 71-90 > 10x
Level 91-100 > 5x
Level 101 > 1x
Regeneration 4x
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.
Skills & Magic rates: 12x Skill and 6x Magic.

We've updated the game engine to support multiple worlds today, also every player has been teleport to the temple.

With this new feature, we'll be able to open new worlds, try diffrent PVP Options for all players, encourage players to experiment our new servers, and more.

Hello dear Tibia player, welcome to Tibiera server based on the Nostalrius Engine but heavily edited to match and revive the feeling of the Oldschool Tibia with custom modifications.

blerss.png

What we have?
A modified speed formula
Smooth rune aiming and smooth walking (You aren't going to feel lag on this server, due to OTClient V8).
Expshare & Vocation Hunt
Instant travel "bring me to" on the boat NPCS
Properly oldchool UHTrap
Advanced Task system
Live Cast system (Cast gives you 10% more exp if you enable it without password)
Backpack setup save system (Saves your open backpack when you logout)
Guild war system
Rashid npc travels between cities
Blessing system
All spells, promotion and travelling by boat available for free accounts
Royal account gives 10% experience and other small benefits.
You can make runes here from your own backpack
All of the conjured runes and ammo has 2x charges!
All rune & potion Npcs sells bp blank rune, bp mana fluid and life rings
About our client

Our client has been built to mimic the feeling of Old Tibia, as seen on many other servers, it has been entirely built on OTClient V8, new custom client behaving inspiration on another server. The client itself contains:
  • Enhanced ping function
  • Smooth walking system
  • Internal Updater
  • Loot Statistics and Exp/h Statistics
  • Customizable Panels
And more features.

About the future server lifespan

Tibiera has the plan to stay long as the same users stay with us, the plan with a low rate server is to have a long-term server, even if we don't have players online we assure that as long our server is online, your account will be there, we don't expect to have an account wipe.

Our plan is to bring new updates regarding the gameplay to mimic old and classic tibia meanwhile we're keeping the updates on our engine.

Custom Spawns​

Here you can find new hunting places!

img

1. Dragon Lord mountain

img

2. Huge Necromancer Lair

img

3. Hydra Sanctuary

img

4. Black Knight Fortress

img

5. Hero Hideout

img

6. Revamped Demons

img

7. Pit of Inferno Dragon Lords

img

8. Thais Ghoul Cemetery

img

9. Demon Outcast

img

10. Solar Dragon

img

11. Grim Reaper

img

12. Black Dragon

img

13. Frost Dragons & Frozemoths (Vega)

img

We hope to see you online and welcome to this project!

Attachments

Last edited:
Level 8-50 > 50x
Level 51-70 > 25x
Level 71-90 > 10x
Level 91-100 > 5x
Level 101 > 1x
Regeneration 4x
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.
Skills & Magic rates: 12x Skill and 6x Magic.

yes its high-rate :)

why x1 at lvl 101? we assume we have to retire at 101? just to know

So whereis the point to play this server?

get level 100 in one day and do some pks and go another server? Why u does custom content if noobody gona exp anynore at 100+?

we got a lot of good servers with more guarantee and more balanced to play lowrates.. medivia got exp x2 the best server of servers and you told us hightrate.. 60exp to lvl100 and later x1.. ill keep realesta war atleast if i die i keep runes, gl with server 👋🏻

I mean yeah sometimes its fun to just hop on play a day or two and quit

So whereis the point to play this server?

get level 100 in one day and do some pks and go another server? Why u does custom content if noobody gona exp anynore at 100+?

we got a lot of good servers with more guarantee and more balanced to play lowrates.. medivia got exp x2 the best server of servers and you told us hightrate.. 60exp to lvl100 and later x1.. ill keep realesta war atleast if i die i keep runes, gl with server 👋🏻
People like u are the biggest cancer of that community. Rates like this one are one of the best, pretty fast to take lvls and fight over and over, also unlimited supplies and loot X3 is making that u're able to sd everything and make enough exp to take lvl in 15 min, even at x1. This is the assumption of h rates tho🤔. Basicly people are crying that nobody is hosting any h rates nowdays. While some1 is trying to host one they crying more and more, stupid community, just stay at shit warot server that's the place for all of u crying bois.

Last edited:
Its 8x gfb, 4x sd. Making lvls after lvl 100 should not be any issue.
I conjure runes while exping. Due to the 4x mana regain.

1x is more than enought on lvl 100+
We dont want orchabaal pvp.

anyone can help a new player out with some supplies to get it going for me ?