• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] TIBIERA IANTI-BOT| Real-map| HIGH-RATE|FAST WAR PACED| Dedicated (24/7) starts 23-12 08.00CET

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiera.net/
Server Address
tibiera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Look at that spoof lul xD
1608753421558.png

50% of the players are admin's lvl 1 characters.
This OT is so dead already :D

After trying it a little and finding out for myself I can certainly say it's not worth playing here.

The server is smooth and the rates/rune charges are good for a fast level 100 level up and battle, If that is what you want.
However the 'God' wasn't active at all, if he was he was handpicking who he replied to and ignoring the others. I witnessed that he had given one of the top levels access to Djinns since the Web shop was "down", if you're going to do something like this you need to do it for every player on the server or temporarily spawn Djinns to an area all players can access, what you did is gave an unfair advantage to certain players which is corrupt and shows the level of management.

Don't bother is my honest opinion.

Jaycee

After trying it a little and finding out for myself I can certainly say it's not worth playing here.

The server is smooth and the rates/rune charges are good for a fast level 100 level up and battle, If that is what you want.
However the 'God' wasn't active at all, if he was he was handpicking who he replied to and ignoring the others. I witnessed that he had given one of the top levels access to Djinns since the Web shop was "down", if you're going to do something like this you need to do it for every player on the server or temporarily spawn Djinns to an area all players can access, what you did is gave an unfair advantage to certain players which is corrupt and shows the level of management.

Don't bother is my honest opinion.

Jaycee
The GOD was active for many hours this morning.
Anyway, i totally agree that djinn should be spawned where everyone can reach, since shop isnt available.
Same for royal account. Should be free until shop is open.
Hopefully he responds to this message tomorrow morning, which I am sure he will.

no the server is online, djinns, rashid, prem is now free for everyone. and placed north of ankrahmun depot.

no the server is online, djinns, rashid, prem is now free for everyone. and placed north of ankrahmun depot.

Maybe consider training monks since its a highrate?
Its a lot of random pking and hard to make runes when people can just exiva those few players online.
Also I think its better with starting eq instead of cash when reaching main.

Maybe consider training monks since its a highrate?
Its a lot of random pking and hard to make runes when people can just exiva those few players online.
Also I think its better with starting eq instead of cash when reaching main.
on.oldera-tibia.com