• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Trapera [Beta-Live] [RL-MAP] [8.6 Spells]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://trapera.eu
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

siusiaczek

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
2dsjvxv2.png
cooltext328237178261779.png
IP: 54.37.88.137
PORT:7171
Client: Custom 7.4

2dsjvxv.png
game3.png

2dsjvxv2.png
Create Account now!
Download Client Alpha!
Server works only with our official clients.
After beta Final Client will release alpha client will not work again.
So do not wait just Register!
2dsjvxv.png
game1.png

2dsjvxv2.png

Server Features
THIS IS IN NO WAY OFFICIAL LAUNCH
ALL CHARACTERS MAY AND WILL BE DELETED UNTIL LAUNCH

game NPC'S Shops
There are custom additions to Trapera, you can buy runes in shop
(bps x1 hmm, sd, uh, explo, lmm, gfb, mwall) (bp mf)

Anti-Bot System
Trapera has a Anti-Tamper System which will maintain a fair gameplay.
The Anti-Tamper System will ensure that the client is encrypted and no bot will forcibly inject dll into it.

Shared Party Experience
Share experience gained from killed creatures while being in a party with your friends.
Simply type !share as a leader of the party to active the Shared Party Experience System.
Certain requirements must be fulfilled.

Task System
Complete different tasks and gain rewards in return for your bravery!
Each task requires you to kill a certain amount of creatures.
Gain rewards in return for completing a task, based on the difficulty of the creatures killed.

2dsjvxv.png
game2.png

2dsjvxv2.png

Server Information
Premium: Free
Version: 7.4
Map: CipSoft map adapted to 7.4
Support: Directx9 & OpenGL
Shared Party Experience
Anti-
Tamper System
Task System
Houses: 100%
Spawns: 100%
NPC's: 100%
Quests: Some are shortcutted some are full
For further information please visit our website!

2dsjvxv.png
game5.png

2dsjvxv2.png
Experience Stages
1-6 = 40x
7-8 = 10x
9-20 = 8x
21-30 = 6x
31-50 = 5x
51-70 = 3x
71-80 = 2x
81+ = x1
Rates
Skill: 4x
Magic: 3x
Loot: 2.5x
PVP: 2x

2dsjvxv.png
giphy.gif

2dsjvxv2.png
Server has 0 Tolerance Policy to Bots
We will manually ban any macro, bot, tasker or anything else
that will surpass our protection systems (IF POSSIBLE)
Upon Finish of Beta Official Client will release and Beta client will not work.
and we have 1 clown from Koszalin trying to break the alpha client encryption congrats wasting your time XD​

Last edited:
The best ots I've ever played.
If you have a golden account, you can rob a dice-man!!!! o_O
HD73dbu.png

The best ots I've ever played.
If you have a golden account, you can rob a dice-man!!!! o_O
HD73dbu.png
this is door to test various scripts that require golden account in this moment its a teleport to djinns in protection zone. it will be removed.
anyways why wont you comment from your main account?

anyways
#changelog:
Fixed Server Save
Added handle to open the server to non-gm characters(players) after Server Save
Added removal of golden accounts an hour after server save

You did not check anything before the start lol 🤣
I've come across more bugs than the one in depo but I'm not going to inform you about them because nobody will play here anyway🥶

I've come across more bugs than the one in depo but I'm not going to inform you about them because nobody will play here anyway🥶
you came up with 0 bugs just lying in my thread because of personal vendetta beacuse your midrajcik cashgrab for pizza didnt work out :) so essentialy doors you posted are not bugs you are just not informed enough / never played server
and honestly i dont mind bump my thread all you want. I know what I am doing I know when I am STARTING server and I know what i want to do in BETA-tests :) here is the magic door idea
not gonna be using it for the real deal altough i had tought that it might discourage people from going to the tower at all! and traps there and looting money is great thing

ps only person not informed of bugs here is you ;) thats why you cry to me and beg to tell you how to break any OT.

remember who told punio that you can crash ramonia by frags>fragslimit?
or who told Jeuks to go break stone table on kasteria to make unwalkable trash on all boats? .
or who said it would be great Idea to make trading for more SQM and 1 FUNNY HOSTER implemented in retarded way that anyone could trade your items if you put on depo? ;) go steal someone else ideas?
big baby you are need to learn a lot.

Last edited:
unfortunately servers are never a success without a big launch. the server is online with 0 players - I don't think that number will go up

unfortunately servers are never a success without a big launch. the server is online with 0 players - I don't think that number will go up
this is beta. Counter will be there and otservlist ad is already with date. but if i realease date now one of those dogs that spam me everywhere will start 20 servers at my time. ( i have got 3 streamers associated already (2 big and 1 starting up but has been there on all editions) but still cant allow mistake thats why on stream on twitch i said im starting last friday so they take the date like dumbasses i had to beacuse they always krzyzing my plans)

I've never understood the point of a public beta when you are projected to have nobody testing anyways.
You're literally still testing the fundamentals of the game - more like an alpha version.

beacuse i already had tests with 180 people on those files. this is last running server its open for testing if anyone wants to learn how to get fastest level when they come here or see the new respawns ;) I am on it nearly every day adding stuff altering and things like that. It is also only chance to go and have fun with bot on it. there is no anti bot measurements on client other than the basic ones. until further notice.

/\ The biggest liar on the forum
Where's at least one of those 180?
that's your 15th account I know.
why haven't you been banned yet?

stop offtopic under my thread make your own ots!
ps maybe wait for server start ;)
#CNNO
#Janusze Trapy
now I am done replying to you wasting my time instead of doing something go outside you target me stalkeeer
i can see already that this is provocation i cant even DM' you i tought u want update on my private life since you want to know everything

stop offtopic under my thread make your own ots!
ps check highscores or maybe just wait for posts on facebook groups ;)
#CNNO
#Janusze Trapy
now I am done replying to you wasting my time instead of doing something go outside you target me stalkeeer
i can see already that this is provocation i cant even DM' you i tought u want update on my private life since you want to know everything
I know janusz and they laugh at you that you beat your child xD

I know janusz and they laugh at you that you beat your child xD
where is proof? because i have never hit any of my kids? I see this is very personal attack here you are trying to say bad stuff without any evidence shame on you. Instead of constructive criticism you take it on personal level. come fight me fame mma5 if you have problem with me(unless the best you can do is hide behind anonymous name talk shit about others probably live in your mother basement)
anyways you put anger into me now i am more motivated and actually get shit done if not for you i be sitting here and doing something else instead of scripts :D so thank you anyways back to work

#changelog:
Updated Oldrak he is now able to give shortcut to poi teleport room if we got there atleast 1 time
#updated carlin map
#updated ankrahmun map

Last edited:
#updated 20 new items
#updated rashid
#updated new monster : wyvern

make sure to playtest the server before official spawn get a headstart and get to know custom areas before others!

stages x10 until end of test server

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="6" multiplier="40"/>
<stage minlevel="7" maxlevel="8" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="9" maxlevel="20" multiplier="80"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="30" multiplier="60"/>
<stage minlevel="31" maxlevel="50" multiplier="50"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="70" multiplier="30"/>
<stage minlevel="71" maxlevel="80" multiplier="20"/>
<stage minlevel="81" multiplier="10"/>

Main client splashscreen[not included in alpha client]:

Last edited:
Oh, that's a different story then. I don't know the future obviously, but personally, these are a great exp rates for the OT in my opinion. I like tibia most with high lvls of like 110. Players are not too fast, you need big teams for main quests, blockers, shooters, it brings fun back to the game. Great, I hope it works for you.

Oh, that's a different story then. I don't know the future obviously, but personally, these are a great exp rates for the OT in my opinion. I like tibia most with high lvls of like 110. Players are not too fast, you need big teams for main quests, blockers, shooters, it brings fun back to the game. Great, I hope it works for you.
with big levels there is no fun.

#update upon finishing postman you will be able to use private post boxes and trade with rashid!
Took about 3-4 h to script everything and add missing npcs :)

Last edited:
I'll check it out. I'm curious, did you script Postman through and through or any shortcuts? Thanks

I'll check it out. I'm curious, did you script Postman through and through or any shortcuts? Thanks
#banshee quest update tomorrow all seals
#benjamin npc fixed Bounty table was inside of file and it doesnt exist in database
#added dermot
#added Technomancer
#added markwin
#added hugo

#finished all banshee seals the quest is now fully operational according to wikia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.