• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Trapera [Beta-Live] [RL-MAP] [8.6 Spells]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://trapera.eu
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
playtesting annihilator :) mods please forgive me 2h before 24h mark bump but i most likely will be sleeping later hmm idea to post something after x time would be cool for otland :p

Your grammar is really poor, but from what I understood you break the main board rule:
ITS beta its open what is your issue? I am in no way native english speaker.

#finished djinn quest in full
there was some issue with npc handlers so i created logic switch for alesar:
Lua:
function greetCallback(cid)
    if getCreatureStorage(cid, 1029) == 1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid, 2346) ~= 1 then
    npcHandler:say("Bring me the tear of darama and finish the rest of djinns missions, ".. getPlayerName(cid) .."!", 1)
    return false

elseif getPlayerItemCount(cid, 2346) >= 1 then
    doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2346,1)
    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1032, 1)
    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1029, 2)
    npcHandler:say("Thank you for the tear now go to Malor and follow rest of the mission!", 1)
    end

else
    npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "Hello there adventurer, what you want?")
    return true
    end  

end
total time spent 3-4h xD

Last edited:
why would u keep such low rates for a server thats gonna have a hard reset...... its gonna die within 2 days good luck buddy

What is this client.. 1 file 100 mb exe im not installing that ***** i dont want to be part of your botnet give normal client

Status
Not open for further replies.