• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.6] Bygone Illusion - Authentic old-school illusion 7.6 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://bygone.ml
Server Address
customclient
Server Port
Client Protocol

Silba

is stephany, the josh wife
Solutions
Reaction score
Client: Custom client
Hosted in France on a dedicated server.

This is an original 7.6 Illusion running the same files that were used 13+ years ago, vital for it to feel and play just like it did 13 years ago but with some important changes:

• Custom client so the client doesn't debug which was very common with old 7.6 servers, especially spammy ones like Illusion.

• Most lethal/op bugs have been fixed or at least patched up a little bit to stop them being so game breaking. Abusing the bow npc to wield a bow + shield/weapon still works and many other 'soft' bugs.

• Economy and vocations rework so that sorcerers are not just invincible ue monsters of death, now they will have to pay for that privilege through manarunes and paladins and knights do increased weapon damage.

• Bot and hotkeys enabled in-client. This is to ensure that everyone has a fair experience. Botters were too strong on 7.6 Illusion vs non botters.

• New end-game content has been added with 2 bosses and 3 monsters which drop the best weapons available.

• Remade the mining system to function exactly the same but now it runs smoother and also shows the rewards to other players.

• Expert Miner added to depot with a magical rock. Speak to him for more info.

• Manarune seller found east of depot with all the other shop npcs.

• Mystic turban & Blue robe no longer increase magic damage.

• EXP - 200x
  • Skill - 100x
  • Mlvl - 50x
  • Loot - 4x
  • Attack speed - Knight & Paladin 0.1s
  • Attack speed - Sorcerer & Druid 0.2s
  • Death loss - 3% of total exp and 10% to lose bp/eq.
  • Promoted death loss - 2% of total exp and 5% to lose bp/eq.

• White skull time - 1 minute
  • Red skull time - 1 hour
  • Frags to get red skull - 6
  • Frags to get banned - 100
  • Ban time - 24 hours
  • Frag loss - 4 hours

• Life ring: 200mp & 100hp per second and costs 6k, duration 20 minutes.
  • Ring of healing: 1000mp & 500hp per second and costs 60k, duration 20 minutes.
  • Soft boots: 2000mp & 1000hp per second, duration infinite.
  • Mystic turban & Blue robe no longer increase magic damage.

More information on the website.

been playing this since day 1, reminds me of the good old day of OTS

Currently offline, it was a blast and had many players re experience such nostalgic times <3 I had no idea it would be so popular, many thanks to all who played :)

Unfortunately the software is too limited and unstable forcing me to take it offline but I am rebuilding it from the ground up using another distro. I'm going to try my hardest to keep it nostalgic still by not using the latest distros.

To keep updated on what I'm calling IllusionV2 and to join the private testing(when it's ready) join my discord Join the Bygone Server Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/5H97AAXrfG)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back