• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] [ClassicTibia] [Lowrate 2X] [PvP-Enforced System]

looks like a great server incoming, maybe advertise more to gain more players? :p
Hello We did not had time to add advertise on oservlist sadly someone bought 5 days. but we will try to add advertise after 3 times every month to keep the server online.
we also have popular streamers that will play here.

Seems Interesting, only if you could add Task System there.

One more thing, I think you should do much more Advertisement.

Reegard
Mile.

how many skull / day? and on webpage it says 2x loot and on otland 1x, so 2x or 1x will it be? 2x would be better because low lvl players will always have low cash

how many skull / day? and on webpage it says 2x loot and on otland 1x, so 2x or 1x will it be? 2x would be better because low lvl players will always have low cash
Hello thanks for the information its 2 x loot rate.
there is no skull system its pvp-enforced like old good times.
d3a3f85d1d3f1b11603f10cc7af03ebe.jpg

Last edited:
i had a server called Inferna but was never released on Otland only for players that decided to help me found bugs and other problems.
You had no server released before, seeme like you have to learn alot before you release the next one

You had no server released before, seeme like you have to learn alot before you release the next one
there is nothing wrong with my server now, everything works perfectly had server online for 3 months without a crash

Last edited:
i had a server called Inferna but was never released on Otland only for players that decided to help me found bugs and other problems.
I think I played it, if I remember correctly... the owner was spanish, right?

it seems like the owner of this thread created a lots of new accounts to post nice comments, all accs with nice post doesn't have more than a week or two weeks since they were created with 1 or two comments max, 0 likes etc...i don't know rick it seems fake
lmao sasjkjxsaaskj

it seems like the owner of this thread created a lots of new accounts to post nice comments, all accs with nice post doesn't have more than a week or two weeks since they were created with 1 or two comments max, 0 likes etc...i don't know rick it seems fake
lmao sasjkjxsaaskj
let the mods look into that :)

Back