• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72/Custom] RetrOTs / Long Term / Low EXP / Regular Updates / New spawns.

Server Website/AAC
https://retrots.net/
Server Address
retrots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Cwift

Reaction score
Welcome to RetrOTs, from rookguard to mainland retorts is a very rewarding game.
NEW EU WORLD (France) OUT NOW! 19/02/2021 With success in Australia we have decided to launch a EU server.
The server base is 7.72 we have added a lot of content into the game which gives it a much different feel so check out some info below and come join in on the fun.

General:
Libera (Australian Server) Release Date: 16 November 2020
Host Location: East Coast, Australia Sydney

Refugia (European Server) Release Date: 19/02/2021
Host Location: France

Client: OTv8 / 7.72

Server Type: Pvp E with skull system (capped at 1 lvl per kill)

Map: Real Map

Timeline: Long-Term. Years

Restart & Future: Never. Consistent Updates.

Business Model: Premium Account and Cosmetics. Never Pay To Win. Ever.

Premium Account: $3.50 for 14 days. 3 Days Free when you make an Account.

Support Staff: 2 Gods 1 Gamemaster

Cheating:
Manipulating the official client program or using additional software to play the game IS ALLOWED, except the use of aimbot, macro or hotkeys in PvP.

Multi-Clienting: Up to 3 players per IP address

RetrOTs Server Rates:

Monster EXP ______ 2x - 1x at lvl 250
Monster Loot _____ 1x
Skills____________ 1x
Magic _____________ 1x
Mana-Regen ______ x2 from standard rate
Respawn __________ x2

Player Commands!

!kills
!share "is used by the party leader to enable it.
!vials " players can choose if they want mana and lifefluids to be removed or turn into empty vials when used. By default they will be removed.
!leavehouse
!market

Market Commands!
!market - List all items on market
1613963873105.png
!market add,itemname,price,itemcount*,chargecount* - Add item to market
E.g !market add,boots of haste,50000
E.g !market add,stoneskin amulet,1000,5,5 < This will sell five stonskin amulets with 1000gp each and all 5 have 5 charges.
E.g !market add,suddendeath rune,150,20,2 < this will sell 20 sudden death runes for 150gp each and the rune is x2 charges.
!market buy,id,count* - Buy item from market
E.g !market buy,5,20 < This will buy item ID5 which in this case is sudden death is ID 5, the runes will come in a backpack.

!market remove,id - Remove item from market
!market mine - List all your own items on the market
Item count isn't needed for buying one item, charge count isn't needed if your selling something without charges.
Items perches from the market, will spawn in your hometown DP

Some of our update info!

Spells:

Ethereal Spear - Exori con for paladins = 25 mana
Brutal Strike - Exori ico for knights = 30 mana
Whirlwind Throw - Exori hur for knights = 40 mana
Ice Strike - Exori frigo for sorcerers and druids = 20 mana (strike spells have not been changed to a ranged attack)
Terra Strike - Exori Tera = 20 mana (strike spells have not been changed to a ranged attack)

Runes:

Avalanche - Adori mas frigo for druids lvl = 30 mana = 530
Stone shower - Adori mas tera for druids lvl = 23 mana = 480
Thunderstorm - Adori mas vis for sorcerers lvl = 28 mana = 430
Icicle - Adori frigo for druids lvl = 28 mana = 460

Conjure spells give x2 rune count/ammo and does not require soul points. This has been changed to promote rune making and ammunition.

Spears and similar distance weapons no longer need to be picked up from the ground it will automatically return to your hand. all ammunition breaks.
Assassin stars are in the game but can't be brought at the moment you may only loot demons warlocks etc

NPC is now able to take money directly from your bank balance when buying items if not having enough money in your backpack.
This simple idea just to make the gameplay a bit quicker and user-friendly for people.
So no need to carry cash around you anymore!

Summoned creatures no longer gain a part of a mages exp. With
!share "is used by the party leader to enable it. we have removed summons taking exp to try promote more team hunting.

A lot of spawns have been add/updated to newer versions of tibia of the existing towns, here are a few of the spawns we have Edron Bog Raiders, Earth Elementals,
Hellfire fighters, Wyverns. Darashia Dragons, Dragon lords, Wyrms, Grims, Port Hope Turtles and bloody crabs, Water elementals.
Tibia_6NND86zb1i.pngTibia_BvqPbIzHAD.png

All Creature loot tables have been adjusted and creature products have been added into the game. we decided to do this now to make adding in
add ons and more content into the game later on easier. Yasir is also in the game to buy all of these products.
Tibia_nVs2i1mx9o.png

Mana fluids and life fluids have been changed with a modern day normal health/mana potion and are also stackable. runes are not stackable.

Boosted Creatures system!

From a list of creatures a monster each day will be boosted and give extra experience, loot and have faster spawn rate than normal.
This system works the same as real Tibia does.

A boosted creature will:
  • Give 20% more experience.*
  • Give 20% more loot.*
  • Have 20% faster spawn rate.*
1613964331487.png
Creatures that are eligible to become boosted are currently any creature that normally gives 100 or more experience.
But also excluding any creature that doesn't give loot, such as slime.

MORE INFO HERE

Regards,
RetrOTs team​

This server intrigued me until I read that the spells are level based, and not magic level based, to me it loses its old school touch if an SD costs 880 mana and you need to be level 45, instead of 220 mana and mlvl 25... to me that is Retro Old School... as well as level 34(just for enough mana, and magic level 40 for old UE)

This server intrigued me until I read that the spells are level based, and not magic level based, to me it loses its old school touch if an SD costs 880 mana and you need to be level 45, instead of 220 mana and mlvl 25... to me that is Retro Old School... as well as level 34(just for enough mana, and magic level 40 for old UE)

Im sorry to see you write that, but Im going to assume you want to play more a 7.4 retro, since ML was not the basis for spell in 7.72.
**"The ability to cast Spells is changed from a Magic Level based requirement to a Level requirement."
**Updates/7.6 (https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Updates/7.6)

Im sorry to see you write that, but Im going to assume you want to play more a 7.4 retro, since ML was not the basis for spell in 7.72.
**"The ability to cast Spells is changed from a Magic Level based requirement to a Level requirement."
**Updates/7.6 (https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Updates/7.6)

Yeah the major update that changed magic level based to level based was 7.6, which in all honesty I preferred it the 7.4 way, it’s just my personal opinion but I wish the server best of luck, everything else from what I read on the website and read in this post here seems interesting

u have 7.6 mana and old school damage with 2x conjure runes i can guarantee u that will be mage ot if somebody gonna play other voc than mage then hes a fool there was reason why mages around 7.6 started pging so hard that forced cipsoft to rework whole damage formula after 1.5 year! this will be even worse on this ot

u have 7.6 mana and old school damage with 2x conjure runes i can guarantee u that will be mage ot if somebody gonna play other voc than mage then hes a fool there was reason why mages around 7.6 started pging so hard that forced cipsoft to rework whole damage formula after 1.5 year! this will be even worse on this ot

Not quite sure how to respond to this.. Other than.. You're wrong?
Have you even played ?

I dont have to play ur server to know that 7.6 mana + old damage = mage paradise on top of that u have 2x conjured runes making mages pg even easier

ofc if gm added some strong aoe spammable spells for ek and rp which scale off level then it should be fine but then its orsha ot dont u think? also theres no info about those

I dont have to play ur server to know that 7.6 mana + old damage = mage paradise on top of that u have 2x conjured runes making mages pg even easier

ofc if gm added some strong aoe spammable spells for ek and rp which scale off level then it should be fine but then its orsha ot dont u think? also theres no info about those

But how do you know its old damage if you've never actually played?
Tons of formulas has been changed.

orsha ot, don't even know what this means.

But how do you know its old damage if you've never actually played?
Tons of formulas has been changed.

orsha ot, don't even know what this means.

here:
The server base is 7.72

I've checked this thread and website looking for something about spell damge but theres nothing about it so i assume its like 7.72 client right? It is quite important thing should be mentioned if its reworked like 8.0

here:

I've checked this thread and website looking for something about spell damge but theres nothing about it so i assume its like 7.72 client right? It is quite important thing should be mentioned if its reworked like 8.0

we have added a lot of content into the game which gives it a much different feel
And newer spells are listed a bit below.
If you also checked the page you would notice exori gran is listed in spells and exori is 100 mana and not a % of a knights mana.
I can agree, more info could be put into the thread, but it could also risk being a wall-of-text.

Damage formulas have been changed both on knights and paladins to be more inline with mages.
And currently paladins are actually a bit higher on the pvp rankings which we are dealing with as we speak.

While on the topic of damage, we have also change from a pure immunity system for element damage to a resistance similar to newer versions of tibia, this to not make newer damage types(Ice for example) not be completely overpowered since no creature was "immune" to ice back in 7.72.

It is based on 7.72, but its not 100% accurate 7.72, which post clearly showed.

And newer spells are listed a bit below.
If you also checked the page you would notice exori gran is listed in spells and exori is 100 mana and not a % of a knights mana.
I can agree, more info could be put into the thread, but it could also risk being a wall-of-text.

Damage formulas have been changed both on knights and paladins to be more inline with mages.
And currently paladins are actually a bit higher on the pvp rankings which we are dealing with as we speak.

While on the topic of damage, we have also change from a pure immunity system for element damage to a resistance similar to newer versions of tibia, this to not make newer damage types(Ice for example) not be completely overpowered since no creature was "immune" to ice back in 7.72.

It is based on 7.72, but its not 100% accurate 7.72, which post clearly showed.

Half hour ago there was nothing about exori gran on spell list for knight and exori had no mana cost info

Theres also no info about exori gran on this topic
Spells:

Ethereal Spear - Exori con for paladins = 25 mana
Brutal Strike - Exori ico for knights = 30 mana
Whirlwind Throw - Exori hur for knights = 40 mana
Ice Strike - Exori frigo for sorcerers and druids = 20 mana (strike spells have not been changed to a ranged attack)
Terra Strike - Exori Tera = 20 mana (strike spells have not been changed to a ranged attack)

I hope u are not secretly editing info on website to suit ur point?

It doesnt matter if u add elemental resistances or not as long as theres nothing to compensate other vocs dunno how exori gran or exori scale there if its based on level and strong enough to surpass mage mort hur hunting style then its fine but what about rps being able to hunt only single target?

Another thing that I didn't like was PvP-E, Not my sort of thing as well as allowing botters to play... "
Bot?It's allowed!
Classicbot and OTCv8 is confirmed."

a yup its funny part u cant use hotkeys for pvp but u can use cavebot which should have some sort of auto healer with uhs and mfs haha

We have changed up the party system. You will now recieve bonus experience per vocation when sharing and you will no longer damage players with AoE attack runes and spell, unless you un-tick secure mode.