• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.72 Realmap - Shared Exp - Guildwars - 97,68% bot proof - Start 17:00 CET

What rates should be used? Vote now and let your voice be heard

• Exp 10x Loot 4x Magic 5x Skills 10x

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Exp 5x Loot 2x Magic 2x Skills 5x

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Exp 3x Loot 1x (Gold 2x) Magic 1x Skills 3x

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm American if that tells you anything lmao
Hehe well of course it does! :) What part? East coast? I mean since you play european servers I would assume that you'd experience lagg. But I guess if you're on the east coast it is perhaps close enough with the connection types we have today

Nah, the only way I would lag is if the host has a bad connection. I live near the east coast.

I main adc & mid

Those are 2 top best roles,
I can jungle decent too.
Top not too bad either.
Support meh boring.

Driftwood III, lol. I used to be platinum 4 in a 3's team but I quit playing for half a year, this season is a lot better match ups but I don't have a dedicated team for 3's anymore and I am not a big fan of summoners rift. When I do play I main mid and either top or jungle as secondary. I just despise getting close to 25/5 and still losing. Summoners rift is hell in lower ranks, can't carry a game no matter how good you do in bronze - silver. Unmotivated to play it :(

Kungen your server starting today? Reset?
I honestly think I'm gonna stick with lowrates
High rate servers gets lost unless the starting amount is high from the get go since people get discouraged by seeing people that are level 120 etc

all 29304903209 servers (except the one with peonso)u made before failed hard, what do you think gona make this serv success?

Back