• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.72 Realmap - Shared Exp - Guildwars - 97,68% bot proof - Start 17:00 CET

What rates should be used? Vote now and let your voice be heard

• Exp 10x Loot 4x Magic 5x Skills 10x

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Exp 5x Loot 2x Magic 2x Skills 5x

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Exp 3x Loot 1x (Gold 2x) Magic 1x Skills 3x

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best server out there at the moment, These are real files. Everything seems great! Honestly great fun!

Why only 7 players online?
because hes braindead and resets the server fourth time THIS MONTH and makes the same mistake every time - starts the server on 2 days notice with virtually 0 advertising beyond otland
he makes good servers but doesnt know anything about how to hype or advertise it

because hes braindead and resets the server fourth time THIS MONTH and makes the same mistake every time - starts the server on 2 days notice with virtually 0 advertising beyond otland
he makes good servers but doesnt know anything about how to hype or advertise it
Wouldn't take it as far as braindead but you name it spell it! :)
Login and play and you'll increase the players online ;) Not like they've gotten all that far yet so

Wouldn't take it as far as braindead but you name it spell it! :)
Login and play and you'll increase the players online ;) Not like they've gotten all that far yet so
ye i could do that, but others wont so the server will die either way, when will you understand that the beginning of a server is the most important thing? if theres not 300+ players at the start, its gonna DIE within days.
if u want a succesful server then be u gotta be a scumbag and dissapear from otland for 2 months come under a different name and server name and website layout, because you already tarnished the name of "classictibia" when people hear that they think "oh that start that starts on 3 day notice and 100 max online at the start and then it resets every week? no thanks" and then advertise your server for 2 weeks before launch, otservlist countdown, spam all forums etc ofc you still need luck and launch it in a good moment and also even then it might not work but thats your best chance now - reseting every week and making the same mistakes with different rates and hoping for different results is the definition of insanity

good job dismissing advice and meme'ing but it only works when you're ryan and have 500 players, now it just makes you look retarded - looking forward to seeing another thread about classictibia poping up next week and then seeing 10 players online on your server
You're not giving any advice you are just trying to be mean my friend. Cheer up and be happy instead of writing all this mean shit, you aren't really spreading any positivity by doing what you do and if you sincerely actually wanted to give advice then perhaps rephrase how do so cause I do not read it as something that you wanted to be helpful. Nothing but plain old hate :)

drop the shovel boy
You don't know what the fuck you're doin

fucking liberal idiots dont take any information in unless its in form of rainbows peace homosexuality tolerance go suck hilarys or bernies dick and stop launching otservers every week

Yes yes yes Ive heard that now, unless you have something new to bring then you don't really need to write it again :) @Cygnus Just cause your life is miserable you don't need to reflect it onto others :) By the way Hilary is a woman, aka no dick, none to be sucked

By the way, do you have a cigarette?

Yes yes yes Ive heard that now, unless you have something new to bring then you don't really need to write it again :) @Cygnus Just cause your life is miserable you don't need to reflect it onto others :) By the way Hilary is a woman, aka no dick, none to be sucked

By the way, do you have a cigarette?

No matter how mean you think he might be, he is right. You have good servers but no idea of how to manage and advertise them right.

can servers stop posting 100% bot proof in their advertisement.. cause not a single server is botproof...

No matter how mean you think he might be, he is right. You have good servers but no idea of how to manage and advertise them right.
I do have great ideas of how to manage servers, ask anyone who's played. I know how to advertise them too but I might be a bit eager and listen a bit too much to players that want to start right now now now now..
can servers stop posting 100% bot proof in their advertisement.. cause not a single server is botproof...
True that

I do have great ideas of how to manage servers, ask anyone who's played. I know how to advertise them too but I might be a bit eager and listen a bit too much to players that want to start right now now now now..

If you knew how to advertise and manage you would be having a ton of players on a semi-highrate realmap, as the community is looking for a well managed & stable one. Yet this isn't happening, and let me tell you, it's not only because of the community wanting one 'now, now, now'.

Also, I don't know if you remember how your latest Celestia server ended up, but that wasn't great managing and certainly wasn't 'listening to players a bit too much'.

You have to get your head out of your ass and get real with yourself, if you want any server to succeed you have to put more effort into advertising and less effort into making up excuses as to why you didn't advertise as much.

If you knew how to advertise and manage you would be having a ton of players on a semi-highrate realmap, as the community is looking for a well managed & stable one. Yet this isn't happening, and let me tell you, it's not only because of the community wanting one 'now, now, now'.

Also, I don't know if you remember how your latest Celestia server ended up, but that wasn't great managing and certainly wasn't 'listening to players a bit too much'.

You have to get your head out of your ass and get real with yourself, if you want any server to succeed you have to put more effort into advertising and less effort into making up excuses as to why you didn't advertise as much.
Seriously dude, enough now. Thank you.

"I know how to advertise them too" NOPE. if u did i would know about ur server before it started - and guess what i didnt :p putting smth on otland.net is not a good advertising

not flameing. just saying

Back