• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.72] Shadow-Illusion | 14 March 20:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://shadow-illusion.com/
Server Address
shadow-illusion.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Less than 5 days!

Remember to be active on Facebook. You can win premium points there!​

Looks real nice with all the changes from last time i played!
What about the Gems, is it still avaible to get the best gems from shop or is it only ingame from boss? If so thats fkn awesome! ill be there :)

Looks real nice with all the changes from last time i played!
What about the Gems, is it still avaible to get the best gems from shop or is it only ingame from boss? If so thats fkn awesome! ill be there :)
Best Gems you can get only in-game from new islands, hourly bosses, cursed chests, dark monsters, dungeons and from activities: fishing, mining, harvesting ;)

I have been waiting for this OTS since second war world. Any points for me ?PM me like always gm

Tried the server last season but ended up getting far behind cuz of work and other stuff irl.. but I really liked the concept for the server, and with the new changes for each voc and stamina refiller nerfd seems like even more fun! Im 100% trying this out tomorrow!
Greetings from India

Not my kind of server, but i wish a happy and sucessful release. Gave it a look and seems to be made with a lot of effort.

When downloading the game they are basically saying you allow them to install viruses through the client and not accept accountability.
LMAO

Casual difference between 1st and 100th place in highscores, 50 mil exp (67mil - 17mil) on a 1200 online ots xD
Both are donators/prems btw
Spoof shit that treated players on beta with attitude of test and gtfo (still remember Kris tutor telling me to end my life when i told different ideas how to make poi xD)

Casual difference between 1st and 100th place in highscores, 50 mil exp (67mil - 17mil) on a 1200 online ots xD
Both are donators/prems btw
Spoof shit that treated players on beta with attitude of test and gtfo (still remember Kris tutor telling me to end my life when i told different ideas how to make poi xD)
Cry more kid. Tibiantis is much more spoof than this server kid... On tibiantis you have 90% people making runes.
On shadow there is no 90% on trainers, it's like 20 people on each resp.
We are having fun, you are mad :( I guess you are typical torg kid so you play shadow anyway and hate at the same time XDDD
No brain kids = hate servers but playing whole day, hate friends because they play, hate streamers bcs they play XD
GM was right, you should "think about sense of your life"

Man on shadow iluzion mc is legal on trainers and you tell about tibiantis spoof xd ?

Man on shadow iluzion mc is legal on trainers and you tell about tibiantis spoof xd ?
I quess PiS will win again because few people like this guy Analityk, have problem with changing topic when they have nothing to defend themselves, switch into old topics that are/were not true and talk about things no one asked because they feel butthurt xd
On shadow there is no 90% on trainers, it's like 20 people on each resp.
Full trainers of people who on every edition didn't move for entire edition and 20 people on each resp which cavebot. 2 editions of this shit were enough to not login again

I don't know what I just expierienced. It's just madness.. I mean 1000 people running over eachother, pp full-time trainers. NPC running circles over and over on spawms. you can find maybe 5 free monsters every hour. Horrible, was fun for first hour. not my server.

Hahahaha you are sooo stupid like most of mefedron players XD
Cry more kid XD
feel butthurt xd
hahahaha what a sad kid, we dont use this text since 1990 you polish sad ugly nerd.
I quess PiS will win
PiS will win of course, they are bad, but you are stupid ugly guy from village and you vote for mentzen, so you are worse then people that vote for PiS
Full trainers of people who on every edition didn't move for entire edition
haha how you know that? are you checking every single person on trainers everyday? XDDD
20 people on each resp which cavebot
stupid profesorek's fan, yee 99999 players on cavebot
2 editions of this shit were enough to not login again
but you play anyway XDDD you dont have life, dont lie, we know you are playing XD

I thought Tampon was crazy but i think we have a new winner
Because you are doing same thing i wrote earlier, legit have nothing to defend himself so you attack me
One thing that could change is maybe less cavebots but i can't check it because of your good reading skills, raging inside, writting as much XD as you can to see and reading properly to read this
2 editions of this shit were enough to not login again

we know you are playing
U don't even know me, i am playing on different server and i am not forced to do it (free points + paying team to play) like you and your gitejro friends who are most scumbags that tibia ever seen

Just 24 hours after the start, we achieved an amazing online record with you!
1400.png
Thank you for your trust and we wish you pleasant gameplay!
If you haven't joined us yet, do it now by creating an account here.

👉 Discord server: Join the Shadow-Illusion Discord Server! (Join the Shadow-Illusion Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/Eth8mvVAYV))

👉 Facebook: Shadow-Illusion OT (Shadow-Illusion OT (https://www.facebook.com/ShadowIllusionCom))

👉 Server site: Latest News - Shadow-Illusion (Latest News - Shadow-Illusion (https://shadow-illusion.com/))​

Back