• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.92] Sabrehaven Sugar | New Real Map Server Starting 5th May 20:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://sugar.sabrehaven.com
Server Address
game.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

It is only 2 hours remaining till the gran server launch!
Post automatically merged:

We had an extra ordinary DDoS attack in the beginning of the start. The attack is under control now and no more lags should be anymore. I am very sorry for the inconveniences!!

Last edited:
Server is good but I quit after realizing it's possible to buy 45k for 2.5 Euro in donation shop. Pay to win sucks.

Server is good but I quit after realizing it's possible to buy 45k for 2.5 Euro in donation shop. Pay to win sucks.

+1
My team drop this OTS.
Not recommended.
First hours of server, and people got everything what they want, because of donations.
Items in shop u can sell to npc for 9k each.
The best part is that the announcement said there was nothing pay to win in the shop.

Probably I shouldn't add anything too much of my position but still. The last thing which I would like to mention for people without context and about the donation shop items. So, there are "sabrehaven talons" that could be rewarded for the donations in the donation shop. You may sell one for approx 10k. while it does have impact on the server start economy it will not have impact on the long run when you are level 50+ because the loot is simply 2x and gold is 2x. It even doesn't require you to make lootbags all day long because you loot enough gold anyways. Also, the 10k price per talon looks high when you are level 20 but when you will be level 50+ and making your profit in dragons or somewhere else you would never sell talon for 10k.

TL;DR There was a tough start day. We were having not a lovely uncontrollable DDoS attack in the first 15 mins of server launch but I managed to take loss of it. And suddenly lots of level 10-20 people screaming that 10k per talon is big price while 10k for regular player hunting would not even be a concern. This is not a 7.4 server where you have to farm your bp UH and sell for 2k gold and this is not the server where runes cannot be bought from the shop. In the 7.4 1x rate server for example the 10k is a decent money while on the 7.9 double loot and double gold rate server it is simply a gold pile that you even wouldn't like to take in your bp because it requires a lot of cap.

Probably I shouldn't add anything too much of my position but still. The last thing which I would like to mention for people without context and about the donation shop items. So, there are "sabrehaven talons" that could be rewarded for the donations in the donation shop. You may sell one for approx 10k. while it does have impact on the server start economy it will not have impact on the long run when you are level 50+ because the loot is simply 2x and gold is 2x. It even doesn't require you to make lootbags all day long because you loot enough gold anyways. Also, the 10k price per talon looks high when you are level 20 but when you will be level 50+ and making your profit in dragons or somewhere else you would never sell talon for 10k.

TL;DR There was a tough start day. We were having not a lovely uncontrollable DDoS attack in the first 15 mins of server launch but I managed to take loss of it. And suddenly lots of level 10-20 people screaming that 10k per talon is big price while 10k for regular player hunting would not even be a concern. This is not a 7.4 server where you have to farm your bp UH and sell for 2k gold and this is not the server where runes cannot be bought from the shop. In the 7.4 1x rate server for example the 10k is a decent money while on the 7.9 double loot and double gold rate server it is simply a gold pile that you even wouldn't like to take in your bp because it requires a lot of cap.

Man you don't get thats the real problem is making sms shop items able to sell to npc?
You added to shop 50k for 2,5 euro IN FIRST DAY << thats the real problem.
This decision ruined whole economy.
Why you wrote abount non-pay-to-win system. It's big lie.
The easiest way to avoid the problem would be to block the sale of the item to npc in first few days...

Thats sad, because the server looked decent, and we wanted to play there..

First off, there will be no long run. Were you under water for a really long time as a child?
For someone that claims that there's no pay to win you're either utterly clueless or just lack any form of intelligence.
"This is not a 7.4 server where you have to farm this and that" Yeah, we can tell. No GP converting, the absolute shittiest tasks I've ever had the misfortune to find on any server, and being able to purchase gold straight out of a 1 click rookgard. In 60 minutes I can have a higher magic level and more runes then someone that didn't pay for 1 whole week. Are you that dense in the head that you don't understand that? There will be no "long run" because the only ones that can be arsed to play on this excuse of an "authentic server" is the 5/30 online that now regrets having donated to this wasteland. What a shame. Could've been great. I can send you a few bags of rice and toiletpaper if you need food and something to wipe your ass with, just re-start without this trashy P2W.

I will be completely ignoring the further conversation about the P2W donations and your further insults. On the other hand I do understand that when you came in to the server the maximum level you managed to reach is 20 which caused you to kill approx 100 rotworms or IDK what low creatures you like to hunt in Tibia. I do understand that by killing that much rotworms the best gold you could loot is 4k. The 4k sounds a lot in comparison with 10euro=200k and the need to kill that much rotworms to get 200k. However, the game is not about to end in the caves of rotworms. And I don't know if you have ever tried to hunt anything else in any server and in any Tibia. For example, for regular level 100 player the 200k would simply mean the cost of 2 deaths. 5 blessings = 50k + 1 AOL = 50k which in total is 100k loss per one death. I believe that in an example where a single death in according the ratio of OP donation shop costs 5 euro is an extraordinary expensive death no? All in all, it will depend on how you will be comparing the ratio of value.

Also, regarding the concept of P2W:
  • There are no donation items in shop
  • There are no hunting places, map areas which could be visited exclusively only by players who pays IRL money
  • The only one donation item is Sabrehaven talon which could be looted from monsters too
  • The actual value of 5 euro is the price of full blessed death.
  • The statements about it is not fair to get money from donation shop in the beginning of server launch is incorrect position too. The whole concept of donations is that if you don't have too much time to spend online however you have spare euro to support the server development then the donations will help you to benefit in the short run but not in the long run when the death of price of 5 euro would sound absurdly costly.

I will be completely ignoring the further conversation about the P2W donations and your further insults. On the other hand I do understand that when you came in to the server the maximum level you managed to reach is 20 which caused you to kill approx 100 rotworms or IDK what low creatures you like to hunt in Tibia. I do understand that by killing that much rotworms the best gold you could loot is 4k. The 4k sounds a lot in comparison with 10euro=200k and the need to kill that much rotworms to get 200k. However, the game is not about to end in the caves of rotworms. And I don't know if you have ever tried to hunt anything else in any server and in any Tibia. For example, for regular level 100 player the 200k would simply mean the cost of 2 deaths. 5 blessings = 50k + 1 AOL = 50k which in total is 100k loss per one death. I believe that in an example where a single death in according the ratio of OP donation shop costs 5 euro is an extraordinary expensive death no? All in all, it will depend on how you will be comparing the ratio of value.

Also, regarding the concept of P2W:
  • There are no donation items in shop
  • There are no hunting places, map areas which could be visited exclusively only by players who pays IRL money
  • The only one donation item is Sabrehaven talon which could be looted from monsters too
  • The actual value of 5 euro is the price of full blessed death.
  • The statements about it is not fair to get money from donation shop in the beginning of server launch is incorrect position too. The whole concept of donations is that if you don't have too much time to spend online however you have spare euro to support the server development then the donations will help you to benefit in the short run but not in the long run when the death of price of 5 euro would sound absurdly costly.
This is how to destroy good looked server.
Being ignorant and insisting on your opinion, even though many people point out mistakes.
No reputable old ots have money in the sms shop besides sabreP2W.

Ok bro, EOT. We all thought that you are trolling us but now we all know that you are just blind as mole. 20 ppl told you this is the most shitty idea ever but you still believe in this "not P2W" system. You can still believe in that, we don't care. Stay with your idea during 30 people will be online. Good luck, have fun.

Last edited:
I kinda agree with the sabrehaven talon given too much of a advantage on the start of the server. It take hours, maybe days to loot 40k for the promotion and lv 26/33 wand/rod, while somebody that spent 5 euro gets this in the first hour playing. So many people just switch servers after this.
The task rewards is a joke too, no reason to exist if its only for the lv13 rod/wand and start weapon. The gold reward should be MUCH higher for the lower levels, so we can have a "chance" to keep up with the P2W

Oh, and of course no one will be playing knight in the start of the server for TONS of reasons. So, when u talk about "long run", there will be like 5-6 players online and then they can create a second character (knight), send the equips and level him up to do the quests, but it will be too late, the server will be already dead

I kinda agree with the sabrehaven talon given too much of a advantage on the start of the server. It take hours, maybe days to loot 40k for the promotion and lv 26/33 wand/rod, while somebody that spent 5 euro gets this in the first hour playing. So many people just switch servers after this.
The task rewards is a joke too, no reason to exist if its only for the lv13 rod/wand and start weapon. The gold reward should be MUCH higher for the lower levels, so we can have a "chance" to keep up with the P2W

Oh, and of course no one will be playing knight in the start of the server for TONS of reasons. So, when u talk about "long run", there will be like 5-6 players online and then they can create a second character (knight), send the equips and level him up to do the quests, but it will be too late, the server will be already dead
Totaly agree.
Make new start, without crap system, with more tasks. Make knight usefull instead of punishing them for no reason.
If you want long term, not P2W system, let people stabilize economy, instead of interfere in it.
If you make it, I will join with my team for sure.

The value of Sabrehaven Talon in-game have been reduced. The talons can no longer be sold for gold in NPCs and the main purpose of the talon is to increase the experience bonus for 10% for 1 day. Also, we are announcing the global exp boost for everyone in compensation in the changes and the issues we were having in the server start!

Don't mind them Erik you always have people complaining.
Thank you. I am really trying me best on taking the correct decisions for the server. The boost have been activated!
douAaJz.png

The value of Sabrehaven Talon in-game have been reduced. The talons can no longer be sold for gold in NPCs and the main purpose of the talon is to increase the experience bonus for 10% for 1 day. Also, we are announcing the global exp boost for everyone in compensation in the changes and the issues we were having in the server start!
This was your best decision since the start.
We are back.
Present system is so well to play.
Recommend.

Overall good call on the talons.... wish i would have sold more tho 😂😂
Anything else talons good for? 10% exp seems negligible but understandable

Good work Erikas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back