• Sign up for TFS Icon Competition! The prize includes Otland Premium time and a medal, as well as obviously taking part in TFS history.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] New world Renestia [30.04, Friday 18:00], Previous record 3596 players online!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Miguel19555

Reaction score
I mean he can do whatever since there are no other OTs to play, he can make all the misstakes in the world and still there will be thausends of players playing
I heard the teams talking about Nostalrius 8.0 It's a hope.

Xaviv

Reaction score
I heard the teams talking about Nostalrius 8.0 It's a hope.
Yea these teams wont play there due to ping, you will get same sht Iskall vs Brs as on 7.4 version... These teams are split between owners that pay them...

plxlongtermserv

Reaction score
I agree with that - they are not super balanced yet. We might push some kind of update regarding to it.

Give paladins AOE arrows (min 100 or 120 lvl to use), but make them super expansive, so they can pg but with a waste, and maybe this way ppl will take them into team hunts...

This way you make them more relevant mid-game where they are weak from 120-180/90 without breaking them in PVP.

You can make these arrows hit a bit less if 3 or more ppl are being hit so they are not OP in open battles

Dalskot

Reaction score
Give paladins AOE arrows (min 100 or 120 lvl to use), but make them super expansive, so they can pg but with a waste, and maybe this way ppl will take them into team hunts...

This way you make them more relevant mid-game where they are weak from 120-180/90 without breaking them in PVP.

You can make these arrows hit a bit less if 3 or more ppl are being hit so they are not OP in open battles
That was exactly the idea I had. Adding some kind of new arrows which are hitting monsters with a physical damage, people with a fire damage so it wont take down the ssa and a reduction around 3+ or more players at once just like gfb/fireballs ect. Not sure if it will be implemented tho becouse it needs a lot of testing and consideration about things since some of them might turn out badly in the worst case scenario. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

Last edited:

Soora

FRANCE
Reaction score
Yeah sure they already hit 400/600 + with star on lvl 80 , they just run around and last hiting your monter for task ,
the only good thing that mage is better than them is that they can do AOE , and yeah u will add AOE to paladin LMAO
think a bit.

Dalskot

Reaction score
Yeah sure they already hit 400/600 + with star on lvl 80 , they just run around and last hiting your monter for task ,
the only good thing that mage is better than them is that they can do AOE , and yeah u will add AOE to paladin LMAO
think a bit.
Stars hit almost the same doesnt matter if ur lvl 80 or 200. Also bursts are kinda aoe already. The few reasons this thing might work out is if you put few coditions in my opinion - Higher damage after certain lvl(scales with it)+ usable only from x level - dependant on the skill distance, Expensive price which should be aleast 4x times more considering 33% for star to break, reduction for fights and another element than physical so it doesnt take down ssa + you don't have a shield which makes you take more dmg and easy to make a skull on you if you are using them, but as I said that was just an idea. Noone said it will be added.

Last edited:

Whisperwind

Reaction score
Corrupted trup ots.

GM insta ban people for healing bot but not his friends. His friends are able to use cave bot and everything else.
I can also prove that he makes characters in notepad for his friends.

Punio is the only reason people play here. Honestly, garbage ot
Life is brutal and full of zasadzkas. You were botting so u got ban and u shouldnt cry xD About "corrupt ots" I think every "serious" player knew about past ots what were happening on other editions and its nothing special tbh :V There is not other 8.0 ots good as realesta so people "have to" play on this ots and writing things like yours wont kill this ots. But ofc u can keep crying how bad is this ot.
GREETINGS FROM IGLICA OTS :)

paddiman

Reaction score
Corrupted trup ots.

GM insta ban people for healing bot but not his friends. His friends are able to use cave bot and everything else.
I can also prove that he makes characters in notepad for his friends.

Punio is the only reason people play here. Honestly, garbage ot
if u can prove it, why dont u ?