• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] New world Renestia [30.04, Friday 18:00], Previous record 3596 players online!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
I heard the teams talking about Nostalrius 8.0 It's a hope.
Yea these teams wont play there due to ping, you will get same sht Iskall vs Brs as on 7.4 version... These teams are split between owners that pay them...

I dont even understand polish, but I can say that this server is igla na lata

I agree with that - they are not super balanced yet. We might push some kind of update regarding to it.

Give paladins AOE arrows (min 100 or 120 lvl to use), but make them super expansive, so they can pg but with a waste, and maybe this way ppl will take them into team hunts...

This way you make them more relevant mid-game where they are weak from 120-180/90 without breaking them in PVP.

You can make these arrows hit a bit less if 3 or more ppl are being hit so they are not OP in open battles

Yeah sure they already hit 400/600 + with star on lvl 80 , they just run around and last hiting your monter for task ,
the only good thing that mage is better than them is that they can do AOE , and yeah u will add AOE to paladin LMAO
think a bit.

Corrupted trup ots.

GM insta ban people for healing bot but not his friends. His friends are able to use cave bot and everything else.
I can also prove that he makes characters in notepad for his friends.

Punio is the only reason people play here. Honestly, garbage ot

Corrupted trup ots.

GM insta ban people for healing bot but not his friends. His friends are able to use cave bot and everything else.

Life is brutal and full of zasadzkas. You were botting so u got ban and u shouldnt cry xD About "corrupt ots" I think every "serious" player knew about past ots what were happening on other editions and its nothing special tbh :V There is not other 8.0 ots good as realesta so people "have to" play on this ots and writing things like yours wont kill this ots. But ofc u can keep crying how bad is this ot.
GREETINGS FROM IGLICA OTS :)

Corrupted trup ots.

if u can prove it, why dont u ?

if u can prove it, why dont u ?
Bot is allowed. E ring script too.

On Realera i give video and no one ban ppl, so shut up about prove it... Prove it ? Prove it ? U dont know how this shit work so dont talk and go back to rl itbia

@vegaseek Bot is not allowed, But the process is complicated

I will explain what a normal process looks like, so everyone gets an understanding of how we work as we do not have the opportunity to control 2000 players, so it is quite difficult to control the Ering script, so an explanation of how a rule violation process works.

We get a report Player xxx is using ering script. We open up the cast on the person then we have to watch until the person in question, ends up in a pvp situation or where he uses a Ering script, record this analyzing the video to make sure it is cheating. Then you can have fast hands but Ering script e quite clearly still. Had some such cases

Then a decision is made

As you understand, it is not as simple as you seem to think, you have to take the time to observe and be very sure that this is cheating, before making a decision

Regards
Hirchen

It's a great server and for the most part the GM's do a good job, but we all know that they deliberately turn a blind eye to cheating if it comes from Punio's team.

Ultimately the money he brings from his followers means it'll always be that way.

It's a great server and for the most part the GM's do a good job, but we all know that they deliberately turn a blind eye to cheating if it comes from Punio's team.

Ultimately the money he brings from his followers means it'll always be that way.
That might be true but yet again, the world we live in is corrupt so people should've been used to it by now, I personally dont really care unless the "corruption" really favors some ppl with for example free cash, lvls etc

@vegaseek Bot is not allowed, But the process is complicated

I will explain what a normal process looks like, so everyone gets an understanding of how we work as we do not have the opportunity to control 2000 players, so it is quite difficult to control the Ering script, so an explanation of how a rule violation process works.

We get a report Player xxx is using ering script. We open up the cast on the person then we have to watch until the person in question, ends up in a pvp situation or where he uses a Ering script, record this analyzing the video to make sure it is cheating. Then you can have fast hands but Ering script e quite clearly still. Had some such cases

Then a decision is made

As you understand, it is not as simple as you seem to think, you have to take the time to observe and be very sure that this is cheating, before making a decision

Regards
Hirchen
Man ... Don't make fun of me. I sent the recording to one of your administrators and he replied that it wasn't proof enough. The guy put on the e-ring when he had X hp, at the same time he used exura vita, after healed to 100%, the bot took off his e-ring. I've been playing it long enough I'm sure it was a bot. The administrator with whom I talked probably like a moron or his adventure with Tibia started on a November evening in 2020.

Back