• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] New world Renestia [30.04, Friday 18:00], Previous record 3596 players online!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
1. What's damage formula for mages, pure 8.0, 7.4 or custom?
2. Do burst arrows hit for mages?
3. Are there any boosted tombs?
4. Are assasin stars strongest for paladin or? What's their hit chance?
On this server are 100% rune formulas form 7.4-7.92. Only UE and Mort Hur have small nerf ~10%. And burst working on mages, 150 lvl have average ~100 dmg with burst arrow in monster.

It's igiełka ots.

This server has overspawn or what's going on? I was testing some spawns and when you rope up or lure away a monster, sometimes a new one will spawn in its place (but not always).
I think he tried to make "fast spawn" and he broke it. On last realera I made around 80-90 Juggernauts in fury room at POI in 25 minutes.

The thing is @ruth doesn't know how to fix it or he doesn't give a single F.
Nothing works on this OT as it supposed to work, but he has Punio and he will advertise him and make him money so I don't expect any fixes.

@ruth last edition I made a list of bugs or bugged monsters and I told You that I tell You how to fix those things and You will fix em in 15 minutes, pm me.

edit: I hope this edition team leaders won't get free characters made in notepad like last edition. Not only team leaders, I meant entire teams.

It will be corrupted or not there is the most important question actually
Doesn't make any difference, you have full corrupted OTs, you have 0 corrupted OTs with great stuff and they all last around a month. So u can just enjoy it and play for lvl or war and thats it

Few questions:

1. Can you use points from realera on this new server?
2. If not is golden account global (for both worlds) at least.
3. Is there green stamina for 2h for prem users?
4. Can we get more info about new task sustem before the server starts?
5. Is there henricus bless here on OT, if not would you conisder adding it and scroll?

1- No 2- dont know 3- yes 4- task rewards a bit lower than before edition 5- there is no Henricus bless/scroll

@ruth Thats joke right?

well, Thanks im done.

1619627342112.png

Last edited:
I think he tried to make "fast spawn" and he broke it. On last realera I made around 80-90 Juggernauts in fury room at POI in 25 minutes.
edit: I hope this edition team leaders won't get free characters made in notepad like last edition. Not only team leaders, I meant entire teams.
Firstly It's called OVERSPAWN and it works like that there. You can agree or disagree but it works like that there. So its not bug nor "fast spawn".

Secondly, how characters that went on AUCTION (these guys who lost those accounts were using bug) are created by notepad ?
Go back to your "THE BEST 8.0 KASTERIA" where those things were common eg nowik,veziv,sebus,masgen chars :)

Nice prices, 30 days pacc cost more then on RL TIBIA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 50PLN 200POINTS - 28days pacc Realera / 30 PLN - 30days PACC Real Tibia ~~ almost double price. Braindead support, cheaper points will bring more ppls who buy more points to resell, so expesive ot will die after 2weeks. Przymykam @ruth

ha u guys are funny. wanna bet there are enough wombats that are gonna play in that dump?

I mean he can do whatever since there are no other OTs to play, he can make all the misstakes in the world and still there will be thausends of players playing

Salty guys all over the place, guys if you don't like how the server is runned, or not even going to play it. Why keep talking trash all day. You don't have to play it.. corrupt or not. Just enjoy the time it's up, if you don't fine find another server, none is forcing you to play it, enough people will enjoy it.

I mean he can do whatever since there are no other OTs to play, he can make all the misstakes in the world and still there will be thausends of players playing
I heard the teams talking about Nostalrius 8.0 It's a hope.

Back