• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Revalia! 04 August, Friday 20:00(EU), 14:00(USA), 15:00(BR) | New World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dont make low rate servers couse you never follow tibiantis and after 3 years you even dont understamd what keeps this server alive

Dont make low rate servers couse you never follow tibiantis and after 3 years you even dont understamd what keeps this server alive
its in punio & ruth business to keep realesta alive for 2-3 weeks at best

This server will die in 2 weeks, unless you higher rates

NOW:

[Experience stage]:
1-20 -> 12x
21-40 -> 10x
41-60 -> 6x
61-80 -> 5x
81-100 -> 4x
101-120 -> 3x
121-150 -> 2x
151-999 -> 1.5x

SHOULD BE LIKE THIS:

[Experience stage]:
1-20 -> 25x
21-40 -> 20x
41-60 -> 10x
61-80 -> 8x
81-100 -> 7x
101-120 -> 6x
121-150 -> 5x
151-999 -> 4x

No blessings should be available, and remove AOL's aswell

Antek, why do you recently post your comments on every otland topic just to complain?

This server will die in 2 weeks, unless you higher rates

NOW:

[Experience stage]:
1-20 -> 12x
21-40 -> 10x
41-60 -> 6x
61-80 -> 5x
81-100 -> 4x
101-120 -> 3x
121-150 -> 2x
151-999 -> 1.5x

SHOULD BE LIKE THIS:

[Experience stage]:
1-20 -> 25x
21-40 -> 20x
41-60 -> 10x
61-80 -> 8x
81-100 -> 7x
101-120 -> 6x
121-150 -> 5x
151-999 -> 4x

No blessings should be available, and remove AOL's aswell
Now it's even worse, exp drops to x1.
1691092680910.png

The beginning is too easy and the end is too hard. If you want to do low rate, don't do stage exp, only static how example is in Tibiantis, Retrocores (x2, x1).
Now las stage shoul'd be minimum x1,5 in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I know that you won't change it anymore and I must waiting another half a year for the next edition, because I see you are doing x1 and then x1.5 and so on.
Mr Ruth, didn't occur to you to change something once and make a server with more exp stage or static exp x2?
Post automatically merged:

Dont agree, rates should be lower.
Maybe in the beginning, but not in the end. I know that you are probably from those who exp to lvl 120 and no longer lvling up, so please do not comment this matter.

I Hope that on this edition will be like 2-3 month fights

shadow tamam reja mitch teamup against us please bcse all of u will get rekt

Can't wait for the competition for being top1 in shielding, the first character to go into trainers, xlog and never come back, true dedication of top1 skilled player.
And this is very hard achievement considering
level 20’s who despite being on all day never get an increase in skills or XP
and those 8 lvls

@ruth its pretty awful that since server launch only ONE knight is able to use magic walls. Please make it so its easier until ml 9, imagine not being able to mwall after server weeks.... or actually make magic walls need ml 7.

Last edited:
its my last time i played this realera, what is currently happening on this server is absolute bullshit. gms scared for 2 days to ban leader of team who was cavebotting on respawn with tones of evidences of it and dozens of people reporting him, main streamer saying directly on stream that it is legal to use bot on respawn as long as other players do not see it, players who got banned for using bot are magically getting unbanned, more and more respawns and certain monsters are getting modified every save server without any reasonable cause, pretty sure if u collect on this server 5 players who are 120 lvl+ and they are members of one of 3 biggest guilds u can force the gms to turn penisula tomb into demon spawn and it will be ready on next server save, casual player "streamer" is randomly showing on his stream to 1k+ viewers full cam of a player without his approval, people could see everything, his private messages, where he hunt, how he hunt (much to our surprise next server save a respawn where he hunted was nerfed - reason : "game balance" XD.
this server is pure bullshit, realesta was perfect server and i was really supporting it but what is happening right now is unacceptable

its my last time i played this realera, what is currently happening on this server is absolute bullshit. gms scared for 2 days to ban leader of team who was cavebotting on respawn with tones of evidences of it and dozens of people reporting him, main streamer saying directly on stream that it is legal to use bot on respawn as long as other players do not see it, players who got banned for using bot are magically getting unbanned, more and more respawns and certain monsters are getting modified every save server without any reasonable cause, pretty sure if u collect on this server 5 players who are 120 lvl+ and they are members of one of 3 biggest guilds u can force the gms to turn penisula tomb into demon spawn and it will be ready on next server save, casual player "streamer" is randomly showing on his stream to 1k+ viewers full cam of a player without his approval, people could see everything, his private messages, where he hunt, how he hunt (much to our surprise next server save a respawn where he hunted was nerfed - reason : "game balance" XD.
this server is pure bullshit, realesta was perfect server and i was really supporting it but what is happening right now is unacceptable

I will allow myself a minor correction regarding your comments. I've analyzed your activity on our servers – you've been playing in practically every edition, and now you're suggesting that this might be your last one. I must express some doubts about this matter.

I don't understand why anyone on our team would be afraid to make decisions about banning players. As for the mentioned team leader, it seems that they've received several bans in a row already, so it's hard to see anything exceptional in it, as you put it.

If we didn't focus on balancing the gameplay and improving respawns, our servers could have failed a long time ago. Some aspects require some improvement, while others can still be enhanced. Nevertheless, we're constantly striving for perfection. We understand that you expect a perfect respawn right away, but it has to be admitted that this is an exceptionally difficult task.

Regarding showcasing respawns on the Punio's stream, it's not a surprise at all, in fact, it's probably logical that a significant portion of his viewers/players notice issues with one respawn or another and start reporting it, for which we're very grateful to them.
Post automatically merged:

@ruth its pretty awful that since server launch only ONE knight is able to use magic walls. Please make it so its easier until ml 9, imagine not being able to mwall after server weeks.... or actually make magic walls need ml 7.

The Knight isn't a profession that should be casting magic walls right from the early stages of the server. This skill has always been exceptionally rare in this version of Tibia, and let it remain that way.

Last edited:
Dear Community,
Do you have any server suggestions or feedback on what could be added or changed on Realera?

We have added a new function to our ⁠#create-ticket system called "Server Suggestion" on our Discord server.
We recommend you to use it, I see many of you have good suggestions for our server, but a lot of it could get lost in this chat
📃feedback. Therefore I recommend using ⁠#create-ticket from now on if you have any kind of suggestion!

Sincelery,
Deezox

Hey been playing with Realera for years now and they tweak the system every server update and that's for tonnes of reasons if its the gameplay lvling experience they put in hours of work every server they don't just click copy and paste reset like lots of ots out there some things they try to update if it is disliked they try somthing new seeing a team put in as much work as they do is awesome leaders get banned for using bot as well.

let's be honest there are tones of botters but they want a bot free environment so they ban so many for it dailie if your against botters do your work as well report them on the discord server in create ticket they cant be online 24/7 but i promiss you they treat everyone the same. just because shadow bots i know of atleast 6 times he has been banned and he doesnt bot 24/7 either but when he does and it is caught he does get banned.

if you think you have ideas for improvment just go in discord feedback channel if its somthing that will better the server trust me they will add it. exp rate is great not to much not to little we all know realera is build on wars and the teams coming. but they have also built a really nice rpg part of it you see 100 + people on the old server they dont just delete your progress they merge old servers i think realera trys and that is what makes the diffrence every time there are always2 to 10 major feutures added to the client like taskers warzone etc. in ot world there arent very many that can hold a candle to realera.

Server is totally corrupted, GMs banning players for hunting in the guilds spawns. Reported several guys from the big guilds for botting and they never recieved a ban. Corrupt GMs allowing the big guilds money makers to profit because they also recieve the benefit. Joke, reminding me of Kasteria

This stages killing every ot (example realera, kasteria). Its too hard after 100+ for single players without 10h/day and too ez for teams with all this bonuses like hh, party bonuses etc. Would like to see server with higher rates or just something like 2x without all this bonuses, so war could be for something.

Server is totally corrupted, GMs banning players for hunting in the guilds spawns. Reported several guys from the big guilds for botting and they never recieved a ban. Corrupt GMs allowing the big guilds money makers to profit because they also recieve the benefit. Joke, reminding me of Kasteria

You saying stuff like this without proof, please consider making a proper post. This is by far the best server i've played and every report i sent players been banned. Yesterday i killed top two and he pushed e-ring, he was banned in few minutes. You can get a look at it. I would suggest you to consider your words carefully and think before shitposting here. Words are valuable.

1694739042018.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back