• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera! [Start: 18.12, Friday 18:00 CET], First edition 1200+ player online!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
wanted to try out and pk a bit realised nothing has been fixed slime clone poison stays there till end of server and slime basic speed is equal to giant spider on haste xD probably nothing fixed since last edition

snake got insane defence u barely hit him with mace (you need on avg 6-8 hits to kill one) while spider got 0 defence and u simply two hit them

troll almost solo you with mace leather armor leather legs and studded shield xD

why do almost all monsters have too fast movement speed? rotworm, larva, skeleton, scorpion, ghoul etc

Last edited:
congratulations !

unknown.png

why does the client crash so much ?
if i logout, and try login, client debug/crash.
and always like this, happend like 10x + already....
Post automatically merged:

why does the client crash so much,
if i logout and try login again client crash, happend over 10 times already....

i cant even login, client crash lol....
tryed use both clients, tryed 8 times, cant login, played get debug/crash ;(

Wtf.....

im pissed of, trying to login for 20 minutes and always, shows character, i click login, and client debug, tryed re download client, was update, tryed login via administrator mode... same shit...

Payed 14 eur and i cant even login ? WTF ???????

Last edited:
viewer from stream donated me ek to pk a bit and... exori dealing 50 dmg on 65 skill 42 attack weapon while exori hur doing 80 xD CRAAAAAAAAAACK OTS

thats 40% of orginal dmg

XDDDDDDDD exit logged character yesterday around 22;00 on trainers it is still here attacking trainer logged my old ek which i left there on day first just to check and hes still on trainers but not attacking monk 2K online LULZ

exori hur/exori/exori gran doesnt scale with weapon attack just melee skill feeling like in 2008 playing one of first open tibia servers sadly we got gm tomek instead of macius i'd prefer /m demon spam next to dp thais that would perfectly suit this server

XDDDDDDDD exit logged character yesterday around 22;00 on trainers it is still here attacking trainer logged my old ek which i left there on day first just to check and hes still on trainers but not attacking monk 2K online LULZ
yes it's funny and no wonder 2k+ online :D i did x-log my pally with 10 spears on, so they finished quick , when i logged back in i had better shielding than distance fighting and fist fighting 40 XD didnt expect i will stay there and no logout after 15 min :D

exori hur/exori/exori gran doesnt scale with weapon attack just melee skill feeling like in 2008 playing one of first open tibia servers sadly we got gm tomek instead of macius i'd prefer /m demon spam next to dp thais that would perfectly suit this server
yes it's funny and no wonder 2k+ online :D i did x-log my pally with 10 spears on, so they finished quick , when i logged back in i had better shielding than distance fighting and fist fighting 40 XD didnt expect i will stay there and no logout after 15 min :D
Good good we cam expect 3k online today, no spooferinho 💪

seems exori scales differently depending on skill sword/axe/club each one hitting different dmg for example my friend with serpent sword hitting 140 with exori (69 skill) while with giant sword 160+

while im doing 100-120 dmg with exori vs trainer doesnt matter if i use mace or orcish maul (16 attack vs 42) 70 club btw

but no worries we got 2k online (1500 x-logged on trainers since day 1)

why does the client crash so much ?
if i logout, and try login, client debug/crash.
and always like this, happend like 10x + already....

why does the client crash so much,
if i logout and try login again client crash, happend over 10 times already....

i cant even login, client crash lol....
tryed use both clients, tryed 8 times, cant login, played get debug/crash ;(

Wtf.....

im pissed of, trying to login for 20 minutes and always, shows character, i click login, and client debug, tryed re download client, was update, tryed login via administrator mode... same shit...

Payed 14 eur and i cant even login ? WTF ???????
u add client to firewall allowed programs?

Add char market/auction so people that want to join later can legally do it without fear of getting scammed...

very nice server with very nice auto reconnect trainers, same thing like kasteria, 2 zyciowe porazki of otland.

did few more test so axe and club is broken actually (doesnt scale with weapon attack for exori/exori gran)

sword is correct btw so if u want to play as ek on this perliczka for one week choose swords

2800 "online" nobody realised that

Back