• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera! [Start: 18.12, Friday 18:00 CET], First edition 1200+ player online!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Otservlist: 2201 (2249) / 2000
Realera onlinelist: Currently 2939 players are online.

There are like 700 players that are not counted in otservlist so i think that is allowed
Also everything can be arranged with $$$

Otservlist: 2201 (2249) / 2000
Realera onlinelist: Currently 2939 players are online.

There are like 700 players that are not counted in otservlist so i think that is allowed
those are probably 4th and more chars from same ip

why aren't the spells the same as 8.0?
knights cant do more than 100 dmg with exori xD
102 mage 59 magic level is 3 shooting frost dragons with e-wave, doing 650-750 damage every hit, this is clearly too much for that magic level and they wouldn't be doing this kind of damage on rl tibia... this crazy loot rate (not only is it 3x but the individual loot percentages in monster files are also boosted) means that mages can drag 100 bp mf and just solo hunt frosts with energy waves non-stop with massive profit, thats why there aleady are 120 sorcerers after 2 days xD

servers with high loot rates are so silly because there is 0 need to think about what to do, you just go wherever you can get most exp/h because you will profit anyway

seems exori scales differently depending on skill sword/axe/club each one hitting different dmg for example my friend with serpent sword hitting 140 with exori (69 skill) while with giant sword 160+

while im doing 100-120 dmg with exori vs trainer doesnt matter if i use mace or orcish maul (16 attack vs 42) 70 club btw

but no worries we got 2k online (1500 x-logged on trainers since day 1)
Is it fixed now?
I tested exori hur myself on trainer and i get 20dmg more with higher weapon dmg. (Axe)

why aren't the spells the same as 8.0?
knights cant do more than 100 dmg with exori xD
102 mage 59 magic level is 3 shooting frost dragons with e-wave, doing 650-750 damage every hit, this is clearly too much for that magic level and they wouldn't be doing this kind of damage on rl tibia... this crazy loot rate (not only is it 3x but the individual loot percentages in monster files are also boosted) means that mages can drag 100 bp mf and just solo hunt frosts with energy waves non-stop with massive profit, thats why there aleady are 120 sorcerers after 2 days xD

servers with high loot rates are so silly because there is 0 need to think about what to do, you just go wherever you can get most exp/h because you will profit anyway
why are u suprised? lvl 120 MS can hit 500 ue on players. Its a master sorcerer ots nothing else.

why are u suprised? lvl 120 MS can hit 500 ue on players. Its a master sorcerer ots nothing else.

Really? Are they using spell formulas from 7.4 or something? 120 MS on 8.0 didn't do 500 PvP dmg, more like 300. But here 110 ms already doing 400 PvP dmg with Energy Wave xD

Is it fixed now?
I tested exori hur myself on trainer and i get 20dmg more with higher weapon dmg. (Axe)
exori hur seems fine(maybe 10-15% less dmg than real 8.0) but exori/exori gran completly wrong i gave up trying to play this server as its just one week crack ots balanced for punio gameplay (vampires/wrls barely do any dmg e wave/ue with insane dmg) probably wont be able to outheal frost dragons/dls cause mages simply 3 mort hur them wont be funny to lure on ppl here

OTs been up for two days already three different polaks selling 10kk+ on facebook groups XD

Just level up ur character sell it to greedy swedes and lets see each other at Kasteria again. It's not ded.

Since i got a warn for selling/trading offer:
ih21QHZ.png

I'll edit my post a bit

My friend looted very rare mebloscianka from elder beholder who knows which item it should be? beholder helmet? strong mana potion?gm sword?maybe some ankrahmun tip

1fi1CFQ.png

BUGLICAAAAAAAAAAA

1608576270511.png

Is that real? how many afks may be there?
otservlist shows: 2159 active players o.o
1608576160276.png

Last edited:
19:42 New record: 3012 players are logged in.

perlica ots.
I left my ek on trainers, i wanted to go sleep so i turned off battery from laptop and puted some youtube wykladzik from psychology so i can fall asleep. Next day after work im comming home turnin on my laptop and checking my char, it was still skilling. essa not even auto reconnect needed, your char is just not goin off even when u turn off tibia XD

ESSSSSSSSSSSSSA chce miec sworda level 100, skillic skillic to jest motto

@xinn Lukasz when are you going to use ur hammer? Or do Ruth and Niebieski pay you enough zlotys.

@ruth
Remove Demonic Essence from the shop, its the same shit like having cc's in shop since essences can be sold for 1k each... So basically you get 200k for 100 points if u can sell them, or like 180 if someone is going to resell it.., It's stupid and broken

@ruth
Remove Demonic Essence from the shop, its the same shit like having cc's in shop since essences can be sold for 1k each... So basically you get 200k for 100 points if u can sell them, or like 180 if someone is going to resell it.., It's stupid and broken
im sure they know about it :)

Back