• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] Eloth | ELOTH TEAM | 5 AUGUST AT 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://www.eloth.net
Server Address
eloth.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
As we promised at the begining, we have started to extend our so called War Map by monster spawns. First we decided to add three spawns which are Asuras, Prison and Terrible Nightmares known from Kasteria - unfortunately we have decided to keep original Nightmare sprite instead of our custom on Eloth. Please remember, that only players using our custom client may visit these places - these spawns are team hunt friendly and are dedicated for non-botters. Spawns are going to appear with next server save which is on 8 August!

f7IMNWi.png

Thanks for choosing Eloth and supporting us, even if we are just handful. Have fun!

• Consider lowering bless price to 50k below 100 lvl, or for first 2-3 weeks so people don't feel discouraged too much when they die...
  • Add ability to sell Dragon Lord and rest of the trophies without the quest with Grizzly Adam...
  • Add task system similar to Kasteria, so people that play by hand and botters ofc can get some cash in the early/mid game

Invest some in advertising, it seems like you didn't do that much if anything at all and only reached your already established community which are not really 8.6 players and are already split between realera and summer vacations etc...

Other than that server seems as good as your servers come, smooth gameplay so far etc..

EDIT: That MAP looks fucking sexy, I only hope people will stay long enough for us to experience that...

• Consider lowering bless price to 50k below 100 lvl, or for first 2-3 weeks so people don't feel discouraged too much when they die...
  • Add ability to sell Dragon Lord and rest of the trophies without the quest with Grizzly Adam...
  • Add task system similar to Kasteria, so people that play by hand and botters ofc can get some cash in the early/mid game

Invest some in advertising, it seems like you didn't do that much if anything at all and only reached your already established community which are not really 8.6 players and are already split between realera and summer vacations etc...

Other than that server seems as good as your servers come, smooth gameplay so far etc..

EDIT: That MAP looks fucking sexy, I only hope people will stay long enough for us to experience that...
8.60 community knew about this OT bro :) But they didnt wanna join cuz no custom resps as some people asked including me, not much info about arena wars, and low rates on a european 8.60 so yeah, thats why nobody joined.
Plus, EUROPEAN 8.60 COMMUNITY dont really like/want to pg all they want is cavebot and at 21 GATHER, and thats it. The 8.60 community arent really much into hard ots.

Besides, instead of launching the OT and after 5 days give us info and setting up custom resps, they couldve waited and launch when everything is done and ready. But w.e its their OT so they do what they want :D

Last edited:
Advertisment was really good, we have targeted everyone we wanted - all of 8.6 community was aware of Eloth start, but in the end its too hard server for them. Anyway, we will keep developing the server, maybe some day they will realize that its worthy to play such server instead of changing server every 3 days.

8.60 community knew about this OT bro :) But they didnt wanna join cuz no custom resps as some people asked including me, not much info about arena wars, and low rates on a european 8.60 so yeah, thats why nobody joined.
Plus, EUROPEAN 8.60 COMMUNITY dont really like/want to pg all they want is cavebot and at 21 GATHER, and thats it. The 8.60 community arent really much into hard ots.

Besides, instead of launching the OT and after 5 days give us info and setting up custom resps, they couldve waited and launch when everything is done and ready. But w.e its their OT so they do what they want :D
yeah thats why 8.6 community is shit, they play whole their life on the servers where you set full afk bot 45-xxx on dls with sds and then they change server after 3 days, but when it comes to play on a bit harder server, where you have to find way to profit while botting mage they dont even log in

Yea this server is a bit harder in a sense that you cant really bot 24/7, but no one can. But its still easy enough. Take a smaller spawn like frost giants and leave your paladin there for 10h he will be 80 lvl and gathered 100k, then go onto dragons, etc u get he idea... Not everyone should bot wrls all the time, these spawns should be exclusive...

Or just have knight cash maker for ur mage. Leave gim over nignt at rotworms/cyclops,dwarfs etc...

First actually cool server in 6-7 years and ya all just quit... So sad...

I actually brought my people and we were playing but my people just started to quit when they saw 0 activity whatsoever

I actually brought my people and we were playing but my people just started to quit when they saw 0 activity whatsoever

I saw it, but gice it a few days, this ot has a slower start and thats more fun... When fight begin in 3-4-5 days they will be much better than insta fights... If you quit there are no other ots anyway so u are still not fighting... Msg some of those 8.6 leaders and call them its a shame to let s no bot custom arena go to waste wihout a single fight...

8.6 full afk bot ot with unlimited mcs and softs in shop too hard for 2020 community x DDD

And admin launched the ot without custom stuff he shouldve waited til realera dies and launch it properly not making stuff after 3/5 days after start. But as I said its his so its his call

Fix Paralyze from Frost dragons. also dmg from them is too high...
no one answers on report chanel for half day...
someone told me there is no ancient scarabs where they should respawn..
Server is dead...

@Niebieski
Are you abandoning this 8.6 project or will you maybe try to work kt out with these so called 'leaders' from 8.6 and do a quick restart with a more noob friendly server?

Its a shame that this project goes to waste

8.6 community are all no hands these days they wont play such a server because you have to put some more effort to make lvl and cash instead of get Points of gm like they did on other 8.6 orshabaal ot. They rather get firewalker boots which give u 80 mana every sec and 5k sd set full afk. There is no good teams on 8.6 anymore.

advertisment from eloth is kinda bad, no new players, they are permanently banned from otservlist so there is no other way to get more players, afk in trainers. Eloth as 8.6 in my opinion is completly fail, 8.0 was a way better product, since swedish, polish community is so bad so there will no be long term servers, look at those brasil community they playing one ot over years, soon or later there will be less servers to pick so peoples maybe learn to do not play for 1 week

Its shame that u have to pay for premium account on ots in 2020 X-D corrupted kasteria owner aelo
Shame to pay 1 eur per 2 weeks for premium account, but paying 20 eur each 3 days for VIP items on these current orshabaal 8.6 servers is not a shame, yeh its understandable. Good luck playing openka, dinera and rest of these trash servers for next years.

Back