• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] Eloth | ELOTH TEAM | 5 AUGUST AT 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://www.eloth.net
Server Address
eloth.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
war teams forgot that in tibia the backpack can drop, let them play autobless all the time haha, p.s without pacc for 1 euro you can also fight pseudo grajki 8.6 autobless full afk 1000000sd go-go dle

Last edited:
I find this server fun to play (there are no 8.6 RL maps hosted in europe - i don't count Dinera/Openka because they make restart every 1-2 months and those servers are too easy and unbalanced - you kill 250 ms 20x and he will lose 5 levels wtf xD).

However I found few bugs - one of the biggest is inability to take task for 4000 Necromancers at Lugri. NPC answers and is talking and "gave" me task, but there is nothing in Quest Log.

Another bug - Grizzly Adams trade - whole trade list have wrong item sprites and its impossible to sell any creature items to them.

All Gods/GMs/CMs/Tutors are offline, nobody answers for reports.

Also I dont see any advertisements (except this one on ots-list.org), but no advertisement on otservlist or otslist.eu.

If you don't have time to work on this ots send me datapack so I will repair bugs and host it by myself lol.

I find this server fun to play (there are no 8.6 RL maps hosted in europe - i don't count Dinera/Openka because they make restart every 1-2 months and those servers are too easy and unbalanced - you kill 250 ms 20x and he will lose 5 levels wtf xD).

However I found few bugs - one of the biggest is inability to take task for 4000 Necromancers at Lugri. NPC answers and is talking and "gave" me task, but there is nothing in Quest Log.

Another bug - Grizzly Adams trade - whole trade list have wrong item sprites and its impossible to sell any creature items to them.

All Gods/GMs/CMs/Tutors are offline, nobody answers for reports.

Also I dont see any advertisements (except this one on ots-list.org), but no advertisement on otservlist or otslist.eu.

If you don't have time to work on this ots send me datapack so I will repair bugs and host it by myself lol.
We are glad you like the server, however mostly I don't work during the weekends that was the reason you haven't received a support during this time. All of the bugs you reported are going to be checked and fixed if needed.

If you feel you have time and capability of managing such server, why don't you just create one but asking us to share it to you? A bit of hypocrisy, don't you think?

#edit:

Bugs you have been reported has been approved and fixed:
  • you may need to take task from Lugri once again.
  • corrected trade item list in Grizzly Adams
  • fixed sell/buy option in Grizzly Adams

Regards.

Last edited:
Shame to pay 1 eur per 2 weeks for premium account, but paying 20 eur each 3 days for VIP items on these current orshabaal 8.6 servers is not a shame, yeh its understandable. Good luck playing openka, dinera and rest of these trash servers for next years.
i played eloth.mine.nu from LooSik when u dont even know what is tibia, idk who made "fake eloth" but the real owner was LooSik, peoples from old tibia may still remember it, never playing openka or dinera im just writing about brasil servers, i have over 15 years experience in tibia but looking into those servers like eloth,kasteria,realesta etc it's just joke, because those server making servers 4-5 times in a year.

i played eloth.mine.nu from LooSik when u dont even know what is tibia, idk who made "fake eloth" but the real owner was LooSik, peoples from old tibia may still remember it, never playing openka or dinera im just writing about brasil servers, i have over 15 years experience in tibia but looking into those servers like eloth,kasteria,realesta etc it's just joke, because those server making servers 4-5 times in a year.
If you have been playing it then you obviously remember all of these crash bugs, clonning bugs, unlimited stone skins for GM friends characters etc etc, if you don't remember these then you haven't played it or you have been low level random ;-) Anyway, mostly it's not owner fault how long server gonna stay, but players. I can agree, we made some mistakes back in times, but since last year each of our server is well managed and everything is clear for everyone. Last Kasteria we had 2,2k players record - our activity been incredible high, server received quite good updates and still died so fast - it's all about players, they love beginnings, because there is something to fight for then after few weeks when they are high enough starting to login just to have a fight and logout. Just one question, why don't you play server then when it's still online? We haven't closed any of our server before it reached 0 players online during days. Also, never compare servers that been hosted years ago to current servers, even on real tibia people are playing for 1-2 months then quit and waiting for new server.

Again sitting here writing your own failures is because of the community xDDDDD always give me same laughs

Eloth had "600 players" online but it was a complete desert, spoofing is really easy when u are already banned from every single server list ;) 2.2k kasteria maybe it was 300 real online

By reading the comments in this thread I think it's safe to say that while 7.4 & 8.0 community is toxic, at least it's better than 8.6 where people are toxic + retarded.

Noone on 8.6 is paying any money to any OTS owner,they give points for everyone,thats all X-D it is funny that u want to play on 8.6 tibia in 2020 RPG OTS with elfbot/full afk scripts/maxpushes/antypush etc
anyway,ur servers are corrupted shit without advertisements
go open poi stones for Nowik team like on kasteria haha

" unlimited stone skins for GM friends characters "
HAHAH SAID MOST CORRUPTED PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN XD

The same as always: the community fault, bla bla bla

Lets open a 10-12 version just for the love to players with a pay2win store to let the server die in less than a month. Then, when this happen, lets open a kasteria/askara again. This time will last 2 weeks. And repeat over and over.

you saying about the community, but what did you do about the rifbot ? For example you was trying to block it but he always was enable to use for energy rings etc, you was never banning others for bot. when we reported someone you was talking about blablabla and ban him just for 7 days... but hell yeah its community fault ;) For example you can open bot on tibiantis but u probably would never use it because you will have banned all accounts + connections so ;) Compare it with ur job.

advertisment from eloth is kinda bad, no new players, they are permanently banned from otservlist so there is no other way to get more players, afk in trainers. Eloth as 8.6 in my opinion is completly fail, 8.0 was a way better product, since swedish, polish community is so bad so there will no be long term servers, look at those brasil community they playing one ot over years, soon or later there will be less servers to pick so peoples maybe learn to do not play for 1 week
I said whats gonna happen before server started. I asked admin to fix arena like br ots so it lasts more... And I am not the only one who was saying legit stuff but as I said many times also, it aint my OT. You should really stop blaming the community the OT wasnt really that good tbh. Europeans 8.60 players are playing americans/br ots cuz EU admins are just brain damaged.
https://www.utorion.com/?subtopic=warantientrosa check out this arena system

I said whats gonna happen before server started. I asked admin to fix arena like br ots so it lasts more... And I am not the only one who was saying legit stuff but as I said many times also, it aint my OT. You should really stop blaming the community the OT wasnt really that good tbh. Europeans 8.60 players are playing americans/br ots cuz EU admins are just brain damaged.
https://www.utorion.com/?subtopic=warantientrosa check out this arena system

Why would you restrict level in arena? What's the point of leveling then?
And you can still use bots and shitz that arena might look cool and all but it's still the same shit with autopush etc...

Nice 1.5x

RzFrrU7.png

Why would you restrict level in arena? What's the point of leveling then?
And you can still use bots and shitz that arena might look cool and all but it's still the same shit with autopush etc...
I meant that kind of config arena. with the anti bot system

Noobs go to dinera / openka 4x mc 200 rp + combo leader -.-

At least it last more than 1 day and you dont have to put hours of effort to make war. People dont want a Dinera, openka, feba or some shit like this, people want a affordable ot, an ot that you dont need to stay at screen (even botting) half of the day. Mid-low ending, balanced, with respawns (no orshabaal 18 floor dls) and content, like it can be quest, private arena, global arena and some event. The server itself is good, the ideas of the server not. Just look that no1 play this ot when there is a lot of 8.6-10 teams. And you cant blame the comunnity, some people just dont want to play a harder ot, its understandable. Why people will play an ot like this?

At least it last more than 1 day and you dont have to put hours of effort to make war. People dont want a Dinera, openka, feba or some shit like this, people want a affordable ot, an ot that you dont need to stay at screen (even botting) half of the day. Mid-low ending, balanced, with respawns (no orshabaal 18 floor dls) and content, like it can be quest, private arena, global arena and some event. The server itself is good, the ideas of the server not. Just look that no1 play this ot when there is a lot of 8.6-10 teams. And you cant blame the comunnity, some people just dont want to play a harder ot, its understandable. Why people will play an ot like this?
Holy shit are u having a stroke? This OT was easy as hell, this is the MID level ot, after this comes diners, openka, etc... You didn't need to watch your screen or anything, there are plenty of places to fully afk bot but people are idiots and only follow these so called "leaders" and switch ots every 5 days... I am sick and tired of this community entitleness and god syndrom...

People are saying we wanna war after one day dont wanna play 5 days to get some cash, i mean lmao u are playing the wrong game then, go play MoBAs kf u only wanna pvp from the get go... And wars are 101% better when u actually out some effort into your character and when you lose something when you die and dont have infinite money..

Holy shit are u having a stroke? This OT was easy as hell, this is the MID level ot, after this comes diners, openka, etc... You didn't need to watch your screen or anything, there are plenty of places to fully afk bot but people are idiots and only follow these so called "leaders" and switch ots every 5 days... I am sick and tired of this community entitleness and god syndrom...

People are saying we wanna war after one day dont wanna play 5 days to get some cash, i mean lmao u are playing the wrong game then, go play MoBAs kf u only wanna pvp from the get go... And wars are 101% better when u actually out some effort into your character and when you lose something when you die and dont have infinite money..

If you are tired, just leave the game or go to another server that you want to play. Is that hard to understand? For you is a easy server, for other people is a no-go and waste of time. Is this that hard to understand? Really? If you want to play this ot, just play, dont leave it. If you are playing a game with a comunnity that you dont like or you dont have the same ideas, why you keep playing? If i dont like something, i just dont play. I give my opinion to this server, they do another thing that i dont like, and i just leave it, dont blame the owner, the comunnity, etc. Is hard to understand that most of the people dont want the same as you want? And this is not community fault, people play what they like.

Im playing the right game. The only part of the game that i like is pvp, rpg is pure gargabe for me, and because of that, im not playing this type of servers or 8.0, because its boring for me. But i dont complain about it or blame the owners/comunnity because they dont do what i want.

Im just giving the reason why people dont play servers like this, im not saying that the server should be like i say. He, you or whoever take the decisions here, can do whatever they want with the server.

If you are tired, just leave the game or go to another server that you want to play. Is that hard to understand? For you is a easy server, for other people is a no-go and waste of time. Is this that hard to understand? Really? If you want to play this ot, just play, dont leave it. If you are playing a game with a comunnity that you dont like or you dont have the same ideas, why you keep playing? If i dont like something, i just dont play. I give my opinion to this server, they do another thing that i dont like, and i just leave it, dont blame the owner, the comunnity, etc. Is hard to understand that most of the people dont want the same as you want? And this is not community fault, people play what they like.

Im playing the right game. The only part of the game that i like is pvp, rpg is pure gargabe for me, and because of that, im not playing this type of servers or 8.0, because its boring for me. But i dont complain about it or blame the owners/comunnity because they dont do what i want.

Im just giving the reason why people dont play servers like this, im not saying that the server should be like i say. He, you or whoever take the decisions here, can do whatever they want with the server.

If you are playing for PVP only then you are playing wrong game my friend. There is next to no skill in Tibia PVP especially on 8.6... 8.6 is basically a simulation with all these bots and shit... I am not gonna argue with you anymore, you sound like a 12yo polish pro.

Back