• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] Eloth | ELOTH TEAM | 5 AUGUST AT 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://www.eloth.net
Server Address
eloth.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
If you are playing for PVP only then you are playing wrong game my friend. There is next to no skill in Tibia PVP especially on 8.6... 8.6 is basically a simulation with all these bots and shit... I am not gonna argue with you anymore, you sound like a 12yo polish pro.

Im playing the right game. I just play servers for pvp, when i find a rpg base server, i just dont play and go to another game. It depends on what you understand by "skills". Tibia after 7.6 is not a skilled game at all.

You are not the best one to say "you sound like a 12yo polish bro", because you are the guy that base the argument on insults and act like it, like a 12 year polish. I understand that you dont have arguments to it, is understandable, but dont lie.

Have a nice day friend.

openka dinera this shit don't you understand? what will you call the guy 5x rp on combo leader? It's not even funny, oh, this full afk train and endless assasin star, just pathetic and not pvp

Ye,openka/dinera is shit but there is 30 degree outside and u want to play on rpg 8.6 ots with corrupted owner so whats wrong with u also XD

Im playing the right game. I just play servers for pvp, when i find a rpg base server, i just dont play and go to another game. It depends on what you understand by "skills". Tibia after 7.6 is not a skilled game at all.

You are not the best one to say "you sound like a 12yo polish bro", because you are the guy that base the argument on insults and act like it, like a 12 year polish. I understand that you dont have arguments to it, is understandable, but dont lie.

Have a nice day friend.
You cannot say tibia after 7.6 is not skilled, wb 7.7 and 8.0 I think these two clients show you who you are.

I don't say it doesnt mean that you are not a very good tibia player if you play the higher clients, most of the people (not to draw all to a straight line) on 8.54 8.60 and so on up to the highest bot client available uses Tibiaauto, everything a bot contains to survive a warmode which does not make you a skilled tibia player mostly a skilled botter.

On 7.4 and 7.7 the most fresh and fierce client of pvp tibia ever made, there your skills shows up.... You can literally solo a complete team of 5-10 ppls if you are a good enough player and they are decent.... Just watch youtube on you know who ;). 8.0 is also a very good client to pvp on and there is very very very good tibia players on these servers...

I am an oldschool player thats why I might be a little bios towards those clients but I think I speak facts.

XDDDDDD yee, and you are telling niebieski that its his fault
learn to read my friend, i said it's fault of the community, because there is no peoples that shoot for long term servers, tibia died long time ago, peoples grows up and won't sittin' on ot 16-18h per day, there is time for fit diet, for good looking fitness things, some peoples of course may join server for a while get some fun and quit, those peoples whos playing day after tibia gone for good. The era of new peoples it's not targeting on tibia get usted to it.

learn to read my friend, i said it's fault of the community, because there is no peoples that shoot for long term servers, tibia died long time ago, peoples grows up and won't sittin' on ot 16-18h per day, there is time for fit diet, for good looking fitness things, some peoples of course may join server for a while get some fun and quit, those peoples whos playing day after tibia gone for good. The era of new peoples it's not targeting on tibia get usted to it.
Yeee because u need 18 hours per day to Play tibia XD love stupid people :D

@Niebieski You should consider creating PVP Enfo server or at least server with increased amount of frags. Trainers disabled. Only one character per IP allowed. It can be 8.0 or 8.6 anticheat client ofc.

ye 8.6 rpg pvp enfo 120 lvl exp stage x1.5 lets go it will have 1000 people online

Why the community is so toxic, we should thank to a niebieski which made a 8.6 server and support him as much as possible till it becomes a perfect real map 8.6 in europe, there's no 8.6 server to play nowdays most of them dies in few days not looking at brazilian servers, it so horrible to watch it players which change ots every 2-3 days, what's the reason of it I will never understand.

Why the community is so toxic, we should thank to a niebieski which made a 8.6 server and support him as much as possible till it becomes a perfect real map 8.6 in europe, there's no 8.6 server to play nowdays most of them dies in few days not looking at brazilian servers, it so horrible to watch it players which change ots every 2-3 days, what's the reason of it I will never understand.
I support this

115 ppl online, like 80% is 8lv , 15 % is 20lv and like 3 ppl have 50+ lv
wtf ?
spoof or what?

Back