• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT - Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 08th January 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Solutions
Reaction score

KQXy0Iu.png
Dear Players,
We are happy to announce that BudexOT is launching on Friday, January 8th, 20:00 PM (CET).
BudexOT is an Custom Evolution OT PvP-E 8.60, server created for a pleasant and smooth gameplay for our dedicated players, a fun OT which can bring you into old awesome memories, feel free to join us !

New Edition of BudexOT brings a lot of new stuffs, such as new Spawns , Quests, Temple, Whole remapped city and much more !

IP : Budexot.com
Port : 7171
Client : 8.60 / Custom Client
Host : France

Experience Stages :

1 - 30 = 50x
31 - 50 = 25x
51 - 100 = 15x
101 - 150 = 10x
151 - 200 = 5x
201 - 250 = 4x
251 - 300 =30x
301 - 350 = 2x
351 - Infinite = 1x

Skills Rate = 20x
Magic Rate = 15x
Loot Rate = 2x
Exp From Players = 2x

More Features :

10+ Events
10+ Bosses
Daily Tasks
Weekly Tasks
Normal Tasks
Missions
Crafting System
Minning System
Auto Loot System
Char Auctions System
Bounty Hunter
Items Auctions
Daily Quests
Team Hunts
Super Spawns
Gambler NPCs
Custom Spells
Free Premium Points on Levels

@Mister Budex Need to address how weak pallys and knights are.

Edit: Also Spirit potions heal more mana than donor pally manarune

Last edited:
Played for a couple hours as a knight, pain in the ass... couldn’t really kill a single mob by myself without a mage coming and killing them all 1 shot... finally made it to lvl 90 for éxori gran and found out that it was just a waste of time, can’t compare 100 hits with my éxori gran vs 700 hits with sds.

Played for a couple hours as a knight, pain in the ass... couldn’t really kill a single mob by myself without a mage coming and killing them all 1 shot... finally made it to lvl 90 for éxori gran and found out that it was just a waste of time, can’t compare 100 hits with my éxori gran vs 700 hits with sds.
Ek's are prefered to be strong blocker late game, how ever im gonna buff that vocation.

@Mister Budex With that being said, are potions better than the rune late game? If so, whats the point in getting the mr?

I have played since start now and i cant understand why he havent even fixed some things that takes 5min and still here
1. Hellfire Fighter tp leads to out in the spawn
2. some mobs don't even want to walk on there own elements, like spiders on poison
3. loot in 30-50% of all mobs are bugged because he have still not fixed the monsters
4. weekly task npc says the wrong amount of mobs at heros and cyclops
5. cant pot anyone in a fight becouse you heal yourself when you use it on another player
6. green dragon leather is rly rare drop

And dont understand why you have Level 125 for the first quest room when you have lvl 50 quests in there
Need to make the spawn time on mining stones in city lower or more stones because when some people get the mining dagger you will never be done.
And you never see staff/owner online
Maybe add so you refill stamina on trainers so ppl stay online?

Over all fun but feels alot like a download and run.

Last edited:
I have played since start now and i cant understand why he havent even fixed some things that takes 5min and still here
1. Hellfire Fighter tp leads to out in the spawn
2. some mobs don't even want to walk on there own elements, like spiders on poison
3. loot in 30-50% of all mobs are bugged because he have still not fixed the monsters
4. weekly task npc says the wrong amount of mobs at heros and cyclops
5. cant pot anyone in a fight becouse you heal yourself when you use it on another player

And dont understand why you have Level 125 for the first quest room when you have lvl 50 quests in there
Need to make the spawn time on mining stones in city lower or more stones because when some people get the mining dagger you will never be done.
And you never see staff/owner online

Over all fun but feels alot like a download and run.
All of these sentences will be fixed as soon as possible but the most thing which hurts me is "download and run" I've spent over 5 years working and developing this project and comes a random guy telling that the server is download and run, what a shame.

The server is a uncomplete shit, the WORST mapping ive ever seen, the quest are some of the most boring, uneventful, and easy ive ever seen

The server is a uncomplete shit, the WORST mapping ive ever seen, the quest are some of the most boring, uneventful, and easy ive ever seen
Leave more comments so I know what should be fixed to make server better and enjoyable for you

lol.png
It says a lot about server where you spam it on other ots...
Not sure if thats you or some gms but thats like 10th banned player in 3h since server started
I'm just normal player but this is just annoying and lol.

View attachment 53556
It says a lot about server where you spam it on other ots...
Not sure if thats you or some gms but thats like 10th banned player in 3h since server started
I'm just normal player but this is just annoying and lol.
Didnt know there still exists players whos doing adv on other servers

Thanks for suggestions.

Greetings all the players,
The BudexOT Team has been working past days to prepare you a new changes which we applied today and these changes are next :

• Fixed Wrong Numbers of Mobs on Weekly Task NPC ( Cyclops, Heroes).
  • Every online player will receive 1 Premium Point every single Hour.
  • Added Last Man Standing event with Mobs every night at 21:00.
  • Added Possibility to heal other players with potion.
  • Increased Paladin Healing Spells.
  • Increased Drop Loot of Green Dragon Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back