• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 15TH MARCH 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not recommended. Server for teambothunters only. If you want to play good server without bot and without team, you will die fast, better look for better OTS. :)

Not recommended. Server for teambothunters only. If you want to play good server without bot and without team, you will die fast, better look for better OTS. :)
better ots such as, give me an example I would like to try a better ot

Dear Players,
With today's server save, we rewarded you for yesterday's error, Double XP and Double Skills are effected from Todays Server Save (3/17/2020 10:00) --> Tomorrows Server Save (3/18/2020 10:00), Good Luck and Happy Hunting Wishes you BudexOT Team.. !

Congratulations guys.. Lets break 250 !
19:10 New record: 221 players are logged in.

Any comment +/-?
Before launch people were so talkative why now everyone shuts up ?

I played your ot yesterday.

I actually found it fun at the beginning it has a lot of stuff.

I personally got turned off by the huge number of botters, feels like 95% is botting, so you see a lot of people but almost everyone is afk, and thats a turn off for me. It sucks because it could become a great ot, but all the cavebotting and all of that is too much, sometimes ahving 4-6 botters in an ot is not a problem but not everyone.

TLDR; Fun ot, with lots of features, if you're not bothered by all the botters you might have fun.

I personally got turned off by the huge number of botters, feels like 95% is botting, so you see a lot of people but almost everyone is afk, and thats a turn off for me. It sucks because it could become a great ot, but all the cavebotting and all of that is too much, sometimes ahving 4-6 botters in an ot is not a problem but not everyone.

TLDR; Fun ot, with lots of features, if you're not bothered by all the botters you might have fun.
Its tibia 8.60 how could I stop them botting?
I can make client anti-bot, but who is gonna play then :( ?

Its tibia 8.60 how could I stop them botting?
I can make client anti-bot, but who is gonna play then :( ?

Custom Client works.

Idk, Ill rather have an ot with 25 active players everyday than 100 bots. At the end of the day, those bots may have 3 or 4 MCs botting, so the numbers are not real if you think about it.
Not everyone wants botting, look at Tibia RL, when they added BattleEye the game didn't day, actually it gained more active players and now is doing better than a few years ago.

Custom Client works.

Idk, Ill rather have an ot with 25 active players everyday than 100 bots. At the end of the day, those bots may have 3 or 4 MCs botting, so the numbers are not real if you think about it.
Not everyone wants botting, look at Tibia RL, when they added BattleEye the game didn't day, actually it gained more active players and now is doing better than a few years ago.
so if i add custom client ill get 25 acitve players + these players will see that ot is dead and they will leave, so its like 0 :p

so if i add custom client ill get 25 acitve players + these players will see that ot is dead and they will leave, so its like 0 :p

Depends, if you find ways to engage the players they shall stay while more people keep on checking the otout, therefore everyday you might get new players plus the existing ones will stay there.

I would suggest you to try experimenting, have 2 identical ots, The one you currently have with bots and all. And another one with custom client and no bots. And then at the end of the month check your donations. Maybe you realize that int he NO-BOT ot with 25 players you are getting way more money than in the 100 bots ot.

It is just a thought.

Depends, if you find ways to engage the players they shall stay while more people keep on checking the otout, therefore everyday you might get new players plus the existing ones will stay there.

I would suggest you to try experimenting, have 2 identical ots, The one you currently have with bots and all. And another one with custom client and no bots. And then at the end of the month check your donations. Maybe you realize that int he NO-BOT ot with 25 players you are getting way more money than in the 100 bots ot.

It is just a thought.
im not doing this for money at all.
just as fun ;]
But who knows, maybe ill try that in future

Dear Players,
On Saturday 20:00 pm We'll do the War Tournament 5 on 5, gather your friends or team with someone and report your team to Budex, till Saturday!

REWARDS :

1st Place : 5000 Premium Points
2nd Place : 2500 Premium Points
3rd Place : 1000 Premium Points

Dear Players,
Thank you for your great support, also the Guild War Tournament tonight was great and I am bringing you the results from the following teams:

1. Flawless - 5000 Premium Points ( Donation Castles + 200 PKTS Each)
2. The Horde - 2500 Premium Points (5x 500 PKTS)
3. Stara Gwardia - 1000 Premium Points (1x 100 PKTS)

You cant stop peoples for botting.
Its useless and pointless...
Who would exp over hours in a server in 2020?

Some people cant understand some things and the only way is to judge the ot and his owner...

It is true that stopping the bots is a very hard thing to accomplish, there will always be some individuals that can and will find a way, however scenario where it is absolutely necessary to bot in order to compete with others can be bypassed to some extent. For example, take a look how deathzot did it. Point I'm trying to make is - don't try to stop bots but reward players that manual more.

Dear players,
Yesterday's War Event was great, and tonight we have planned to host an dice event. Everyone can participate, You should say number from 1-6, if you guess, reward is yours... 22/3/2020 20:00 Sunday !

Dear Players,
With todays Server Save we Apply Patch Notes March 25th :

• Added 8 New Monsters
  • Added 8 New Spawns (for 650+)
  • Added 1 SQM Instant Push
  • Donate Mage MR Heal Each Other works now
  • Fixed Mastermind Potion
  • Fixed Town Map Bugs
  • Fixed Outfiter Daily Quest
  • Fixed Dragon Spawn Stairs Bug
  • Fixed Dragon Spawn PZ Zone bug

Thanks for staying with us dear budexians, much more adventure & fun is in front of us !
Kind Reegards,
Budex !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back