• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 15TH MARCH 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dear Players,
Thank you for your tremendous support, Many of you are unable to make a donation with PayPal, Many of you have asked me to add a new payment method, and I have made a way to donate through tibia coins from today, Points and Prices are listed down below :

250 Tibia Coins = 1000 Premium Points
500 Tibia Coins = 2100 Premium Points
750 Tibia Coins = 3200 Premium Points
1000 Tibia Coins = 4600 Premium Points
1500 Tibia Coins = 7250 Premium Points
3000 Tibia Coins = 15000 Premium Points

A bit less then 2 weeks since launch !
21:14 195 players online.
Feel free to join us budexians !

Dear Budexians,
Today is 2 weeks since the opening of our server and thank you for staying with us, for today we have prepared an update, happy hunting & have fun..!

• Increased PvP-Enforced XP Rate
  • Death Loss XP Is Decreased
  • Added Donate SD in Shop
  • Added Gold Nuggets in Shop
  • Added Deluxe Castle in Shop (Limited Count)
  • Added New Spell for Knight Exana super mort
  • Added Game Tokens in Shop (Custom Spawns Instead of CCs)
  • Added Yalahari Legs in Quests
  • Added NPC Tasks IV in 650+ Spawns Room
  • Added Task Bosses NPC in Team Hunt Room
  • Stone Skin Amulet is buffed
  • Fixed Ice Kondra Monsters Health
  • Fixed Knights Delay on Potion/UH

BudexOT Hardcore !
19:08 211 players online.

Last edited:
Dear Budexians,
Today We Apply Patch Notes March 31th, and one thing I would like to mention is that our server grows day by day both in the number of visitors on the website and in the server itself.
Thank you for your great support, we have prepared a lot for you!

Brand New Landing Page for our Website

Added Budex Boots (60HP/Sec 120Mana/Sec) into Crafting NPC
Added Budex Ring (60HP/Sec 90mana/Sec) into Crafting NPC
Added Guild Outfit Change (!go command)
Added Game Tokens to NPC Lola

Fixed Deluxe Castle Scroll (PZ)

Been here since start, where and when u planning on doing this 150dollar turnament

Been here since start, where and when u planning on doing this 150dollar turnament
They have already been by each weekend, last weekend there were prizes of 150$ in premium points

I am not the type which writes shits in someones thread or something but I accidently Went past this thread and I started Reading it..... This is a Money leeching guy do not trust him do not play here, you can see that atleast of these "200" players theres make 30 real ones .

I am not the type which writes shits in someones thread or something but I accidently Went past this thread and I started Reading it..... This is a Money leeching guy do not trust him do not play here, you can see that atleast of these "200" players theres make 30 real ones .
Money leeching guy ? HAHAHAHAHAHA So why the fuck you comment anything when you dont know a fuck about server? if I would spoof players I would be at least banned on otservlist as you can see im there with yellow highlight and banners running for more then 2 weeks already , that was just an example, what a toxic community

Haha, well…..Money under the table can solve any issue….

how many of those 233 are active? 50? maximum, and i see u spam on ethania to play budexot. budexot was good at beginning but died off.

how many of those 233 are active? 50? maximum, and i see u spam on ethania to play budexot. budexot was good at beginning but died off.
You can always check on OTServlist how much is real player on budexot so from 230 its 205, 25~ has double client. I've got really no time to do such things also budexot haven't died off however every patch is better and better also after 2 weeks its not dead ;)
18:34 New record: 243 players are logged in.

Kind Reegards,
Budex.

Post automatically merged:

Tonights Smash :

20:39 New record: 283 players are logged in.

Last edited:
Dear Budexians,
BudexOT The team wants to thank you for your support during these days, we have reached the new players record after 3 weeks since the server opened and the record was 283 players were logged in.
On Todays Server Save we Apply Patch Notes April 5th and they contain next :

• Knight Donate UH is changed to Knight Donate UH/MR.
  • Added Trivia Event every 1 Hour (Questions/Answers).
  • Added Talkaction !mana -> Shows how much mana more needed for next magic level.
  • Added Talkaction !exp -> Shows how much experience for next level.
  • Added Talkaction !stamina 10 CC for 1 Minute of Stamina (UP TO 40 Hours).
  • Added More Informations on Website Server Info about Server.
  • Added 1 More Daily Quest - 10 Game Tokens.
  • Added More Deluxe Castles in stock.
  • Added Anti-Advertisement Function in-game.
  • Changed from 25 to 15 Frags for Red Skull.
  • 650 Level Doors Decreased to Level 600.
  • Changed Lottery Event Rewards.
  • Fixed House Bugs in Town.
  • Fixed Velvet Mantle Chest Reward.
  • Fixed Donate Set Chest Reward.
  • Fixed 10cc Daily Quest.
  • Fixed Quests PZ Zone (2SQM on Doors).
  • Fixed Custom Spawns Ghazbaran Teleport.

Yesterdays Boss Event
9bTbhJc.gif

I hate your server, I think you manage it like shit. But, nonetheless, I am actually impressed there are that many people actually playing in your last screenshot.

I hate your server, I think you manage it like shit. But, nonetheless, I am actually impressed there are that many people actually playing in your last screenshot.
Thank you a lot for kind words !
I even can say that we had few strong DDos Attacks on our server in past few days however with fast reaction we resolved it without any kicks or freezes in-game ;)
Have fun playing !

I think that all tibia servers must have this function, considering that you create fake characters ON ALL SERVERS to advertise yours.

What a deplorable attitude.
It seems no longer worth explaining to people that I don't do this, I don't know how to explain anymore, we pay all kinds of people for all kinds of advertisements the only condition is that they should NOT advertise on other servers and I have absolutely no idea who can do it. Reegards !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back