• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 18th May 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://www.budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Agreed! just look at his latest activity.

Dude, can you just stop advertising your server on mine? I think you don't need since you got the best server on 2k19 with 46 players.
He did this on our servers too - a week after asking me for advice :p This was months ago, he came back later apologizing saying that was "the old him" and now i hear he's still doing it. Really sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
He did this on our servers too - a week after asking me for advice :p This was months ago, he came back later apologizing saying that was "the old him" and now i hear he's still doing it. Really sad.

Nice smurf account budex.
Well you kinda did it on DeathZot thread too... Just saying.

Is it a trend to spread toxicity for other servers? Why this community cant be just a little bit more friendly every time you go to advertsiment section all you see in comment section is 'Shit ot. owner is bitch. i hate you' and the fun part everyone is grown ass people here and they still have swine education. Like if you are grown ass men and still live in moms basements just keep that toxicity to yourself if you dont like that person just shut up why you have to ruin someones mood? Its so sad.

Anyway i wish the best luck for this ot. The one think i noticed you should not do restarts so often i hope it wont happen so fast this time. I'll try it out after work, good luck.

Is it a trend to spread toxicity for other servers? Why this community cant be just a little bit more friendly every time you go to advertsiment section all you see in comment section is 'Shit ot. owner is bitch. i hate you' and the fun part everyone is grown ass people here and they still have swine education. Like if you are grown ass men and still live in moms basements just keep that toxicity to yourself if you dont like that person just shut up why you have to ruin someones mood? Its so sad.

Anyway i wish the best luck for this ot. The one think i noticed you should not do restarts so often i hope it wont happen so fast this time. I'll try it out after work, good luck.
Well he started with the 'toxicity' on other threads and you can call me immature or say that I have 'swine education' but if I'm waiting for my favourite OT to release hyped as fuck and some random bitch ass comes to the thread and starts legit 'attacking' it as well as the owner throwing accusations of him not paying taxes as well requesting everyone to report the owner and many more. Then I'm gonna be a bitch too as I have time to do so :)

Well he started with the 'toxicity' on other threads and you can call me immature or say that I have 'swine education' but if I'm waiting for my favourite OT to release hyped as fuck and some random bitch ass comes to the thread and starts legit 'attacking' it as well as the owner throwing accusations of him not paying taxes as well requesting everyone to report the owner and many more. Then I'm gonna be a bitch too as I have time to do so :)
Well this is perfect example what i was talking about people with mentality like this what makes this community nasty. "If i get hurt i will ruin his fucking life because i have time". Be like @Sir Knighter he came he said what he didnt liked about him maybe he will listen what he said, and then he left the chat, so he didnt started unnecessary drama that all of you people love. It just shows how low life you are if you have time to ruin someone or talk shit about them.

Be like @Sir Knighter he came he said what he didnt liked about him maybe he will listen what he said, and then he left the chat, so he didnt started unnecessary drama that all of you people love.
I came in said what I thought about him and didn't say anything else about him until you came in with your comment. So in other words you are starting the drama lol.

I came in said what I thought about him and didn't say anything else about him until you came in with your comment. So in other words you are starting the drama lol.
No sir you dont understand when drama happens there is difference in defense and offense :) please understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back