• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.7] Ascalon RPG CUSTOM - Friday 13th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need an active player to be a gm, someone who would inform us of update and make daily raids throughout the day. Even if staff members are online, they are in ghost mode or does not answer us at all.

tbh Ascalon is the best ot ive ever played,Fare is a fcking genius,i would love to play it again but i think Ascalon died along time ago

new season when? i see website is online :eek:
"Hello, just gonna mention that the website has been back for a couple of weeks, and today I made the new client available for download on the website. Ascalon (http://ascalon-world.com/) I don't expect anyone to play, but you can log in and checkout your old characters and what not - and check if the new client works good for you. Eventually there will be a reset with an update, I still don't know when that will happen, but I will show some changes etc when it's closer. @Lunia will also be helping with ascalon, he has his own big server and will help with advertising and more"

This OTClient has terribly poor graphics. Defeat, detriment... It's the best server I've ever played on. GL

Last edited:
Man asca is deads thread starter has different server with more players and more money -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.