• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.7] Ascalon RPG CUSTOM - Friday 13th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure what you are saying

I'm not really sure what you are saying

From what I understood he says that it's everythings around tasks and farming. Well, it's true since everyone who contribute to frag gets it and you don't lose bless if you die in pvp (you just lose a bit of exp which u can get in 5 minutes). This means people just follow you, steal your loot (since u can open every corpse without delay, even bosses) and you can't do anything about it.

well its like always ascalon was i think XD
in few weeks server get less players because simply people get bored and the fastest people did everything already
but i still see many new players that are low lvls and i still think it has more players than other ascalon

From what I understood he says that it's everythings around tasks and farming. Well, it's true since everyone who contribute to frag gets it and you don't lose bless if you die in pvp (you just lose a bit of exp which u can get in 5 minutes). This means people just follow you, steal your loot (since u can open every corpse without delay, even bosses) and you can't do anything about it.

Loot from bosses now automatically gets looted to the people who did damage to the boss. I suppose new areas should've contained more interesting stuff than rather just mostly tasks and quests, newer areas will be more planned and will have more time being put into them. Server still has lots of players though and I would suggest those that haven't played ascalon before to give it a try.

How has this generation been going? Anything new in the last 2~ years?

nop mans there wasnt much new because noone has worked on this server for last 2 years, ppl just wanted it to open again and they opened version with only little bits changed and some few new places but its still cool but maybe not for old players

bump, added a new client based on otclient today for those who prefer that

bump, added a new client based on otclient today for those who prefer that
Also worth mentioning that using this new client means that you won't be able to use any bot. This means that you'll get rid of all the anti-bot checks and have a 10% increase in experience.

Bump
cLOo5g.png

Here's a patch that we made recently!

-Expanded the crafting system, now there can be recipes for specific items, recipes for more types of equipment slots and recipes can now have new mods.

-Elizabeth now has two new tasks.

-Added a new area, it contains a couple of spawns and other things for you to explore. It's located west from riftwalkers, and the required level to enter is 350.

1KiqfN.png

-Made the dungeons & ascalon token levers display the correct prices, and changed the outfit bag to give afflicted outfit and addons instead of the secret cult outfit.

-You can now exiva raid bosses. A list of their names are; Zulazza the Corruptor (lizard), Grinch (goblins), Tawarthion (elves), Gorehoof (taurens), Deepling Leader (deeplings), Ancient One (undeads), Shadow Rider (undeads).

-Fixed mapbugs that were reported with the !report command.

-Added a new outfit.

MyGsZW.png

We just had another small patch, we've also begun working on a new city where you will obtain higher grade items and we'll focus on that during the coming months and take our time to make sure that it's good. There will still probably be some smaller areas and such added in the meantime and some smaller reworks to some systems, an example is that we're going to change how all the automatic events are being run.

-A new boss was added, it's located at demonic drakens, it contains new gear for all vocations.
ddloppo.png

-The monsters inside the level 350 zone can now drop some more items.

-A new raid has been added, insectoids which can drop the insectoid outfit (rare) and a new mount (common).

-Added a boss to the oken dungeon.

-All grade 8 weapons had their extra bonuses changed.

-The spell "Rampage" for berserkers now removes 2.5% health per second instead of 5% health per second.

-Small bugfixes, such as fixed some items not working with ability stones, bomberman requiring too few players and too low waiting time.

I would also love to have some help with mapping, I can pay for mapped pieces that are of quality and isn't seen in any other servers.

I think as most will realise, the only reason this doesnt maintain to be successful is that people know the game in and out. I would suggest, wile this era ins ongoing, to find a handful of good mappers & delete what we know as Ascalon, change the entire map & quests. this will take a long time but make it something fresh. lower the lvl speed and progression and it will be successful

make pvp enfo, revamp map and add more, only otclient, advertise and maybe its good but lets be real its gonna die in 1 month even with all these changes anyways XD

I think as most will realise, the only reason this doesnt maintain to be successful is that people know the game in and out. I would suggest, wile this era ins ongoing, to find a handful of good mappers & delete what we know as Ascalon, change the entire map & quests. this will take a long time but make it something fresh. lower the lvl speed and progression and it will be successful
No way if the lvl speed was any slower I would quit we don't need the lvl speed of rl tibia the rate is perfect as it is, just needs more places for higher lvls

Status
Not open for further replies.