• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.7] Ascalon RPG CUSTOM - Friday 13th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
crusader is too bad in this season berserker much better
crusader die easy and no damage lol ??? crusader must be tank
please check it and try to make crusader tank or add more damage berserker tank like me but he kill fast then me ...

crusader is too bad in this season berserker much better
crusader die easy and no damage lol ??? crusader must be tank
please check it and try to make crusader tank or add more damage berserker tank like me but he kill fast then me ...
Berserkers aren't tanky either so relax lol

thats cause uhs heal like shit even with full vitality set and 30% healing berserker's passive lifesteal with weapon life steal enchant combined with exana mort heals more than uh every new uh is about 100hp more so around 350lv with ~8.5k hp(vit set+hp enchant+addons/mounts) u would heal 2350 thats lame and priest sio is around 1.5k at 350lv

I love that every single person is crying about their own vocation :p
Even this Quincy guy is complaining about Berserker when they're clearly so strong right now.

I love that every single person is crying about their own vocation :p
Even this Quincy guy is complaining about Berserker when they're clearly so strong right now.

Nope its just my feedback uhs and manarunes sux thats why crusader dying so ez and zerk is tanky just because he got lifesteal which is main source of healing on knight right now

Anyway i quit ascalon cause theres no point to play when some noobs could just follow u on spawn steal ur loot and try to make u skull then suicide on monsters to make u frags to rs + boss loot thieves even if i kill them 5x they lose literally nothing even if they would be 400lvls and im 400lvl its like 4min to recover exp loss

Nope its just my feedback uhs and manarunes sux thats why crusader dying so ez and zerk is tanky just because he got lifesteal which is main source of healing on knight right now

Anyway i quit ascalon cause theres no point to play when some noobs could just follow u on spawn steal ur loot and try to make u skull then suicide on monsters to make u frags to rs + boss loot thieves even if i kill them 5x they lose literally nothing even if they would be 400lvls and im 400lvl its like 4min to recover exp loss

Looks like Tibia is not a game for you buddy.

And if anyone asks Sharshooters are super fun and decently strong. And everyone complaining about balance apparently haven't played last eras with shitshow of completely broken and unbalanced items introduced in ridge and torvora. Fucking 90%arm pen 150% base att speed serkers.

ecpUkBG.jpg

3 hours of absolute mess and unholy warp rune shenaningas but Burak somehow managed to carry us (9ppl). Hecking autism.

update the site and add Shadow Draptor to donation

best ots since 2016 but they must add some new GAMEMASTERS!!! Lol nev er anyone online xD

server will die as soon :S do anything to keep this oto online do anything to active pk tibia not for mission and tasks only

Status
Not open for further replies.