• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Albania 7.4, real map server with new content, custom client, 30.08.2015 18:00 CEST

It's up all the time. As far as I know, soon it will be worth to do all the tasks as at the very end of each of them there will be a boss who drops valuable items.

Bugs are being fixed every day, all the tweaks are being applied. Well, all what we need is bigger community.

It's up all the time. As far as I know, soon it will be worth to do all the tasks as at the very end of each of them there will be a boss who drops valuable items.

Bugs are being fixed every day, all the tweaks are being applied. Well, all what we need is bigger community.

Yeah its like 5x better than when it started but, I still want knight's damage a bit buffed and the mana for exori fixed

Last edited:
Alright so... SS happened a while ago and its not up yet, you guys need to either manually restart this or work something out.

That's what happens when you cheat on our server. Living conditions are not that great, I do not recommend it.

wiezienie.png

We had an awesome dragon % DL hunt today, waiting for the pics from the orangutan gang!

Fuck this noob server with exp 2 and many bugs.
Better to plan on Tibianic.
Dont recommended this shit server.

Fuck this noob server with exp 2 and many bugs.
Better to plan on Tibianic.
Dont recommended this shit server.

Most of the bugs are fixed by this point. I dont know why do people keep complaining over stuff that is already fixed

Sharing my pic of the dwarf guard hunt I had with my favorite paladin :D

Ae7Vpv9.jpg