• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Albania 7.4, real map server with new content, custom client, 30.08.2015 18:00 CEST

Tasks do exist however I dunno anything about them. Paladins afaik can't stairhop but there's no exhoust on shooting an arw/bolt after using a rune so that's actually a huge boost in means of exp/h that a paladin can get.

i still wish skills were increased to 3x, even if magic level is balanced then you can exp in party (and get bonus xp) and you'll have disabalanced skills compared to level xd
anyway, any word if tasks exist?

Of course :) Tasks r'e added to the server from the beginning

Still didn't get any info about paladins :/

We pretty much know new stuff about knights and druids but not paladins. What changes are made for paladins so they will keep up with changes that other have? Something besides infernal bolts which probably are hard to get so won't be commonly used for hunting.
So are paladins also given something that they can use in regular pve?

There are new bows and crossbows with various bonuses, avaliable as a rare loot from stronger creatures.

i still wish skills were increased to 3x, even if magic level is balanced then you can exp in party (and get bonus xp) and you'll have disabalanced skills compared to level xd
anyway, any word if tasks exist?

Task system is implemented. It is quite complex, I don't want to spoil too much but I'll give you a hint, you might want to visit Frodo's Hut in Thais.

Tasks do exist however I dunno anything about them. Paladins afaik can't stairhop but there's no exhoust on shooting an arw/bolt after using a rune so that's actually a huge boost in means of exp/h that a paladin can get.

Well... Exhaust on that is new thing, there wasn't any back then so it is normal thing in 7.4

Well, I am excited for launch I cant wait to kill some people :)

@GM Diego
Are you the actual owner of the server or like a co-owner? :)

In-game "Admin" is the main man behind the server, he's the programmer.
Then there's me, Lucjano and Richard (otland Anatol) as the co-owners.

For anyone wondering, we are unable to create/pick up anything, our only power is to teleport to players and ban them.

Wolves/Bugs/Spiders probably other monsters too are faster than lvl 1 character and they can hit 30 even without any eq that shouldnt be possible and i had a shield

At least would be nice to have info about rates in open beta mode, so far we only know that xp is x10

It's 10x exp, 2x lootrate, 7x skillrate and I am confused about the mlvl.

There are some issues that we didn't know existed, before plenty of players connected at the same time. Because of that. the server will enter open beta mode for a few days.
For the open beta duration, rates will be high and Game Masters will give players items they want, so that they can test stuff comfortably. Please report all the bugs you encounter using CTRL+R. We will compensate the lost premium time.
We are really sorry for the inconveniences!