• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Alzeria HIGHRATE RL MAP 7.72(Custom Client) 4/1 TASKS, 7.4 MANACOSTS/RUNES, CUSTOM SPAWNS

Castrolator

Reaction score
Welcome to Alzeria!
Alzeria is a 7.72 oldschool real tibia map based server that is mainly made for wars and PVP action.
We welcome all old tibia players aswell as newer ones, no matter how experienced in tibia you are there is a place for you in Alzeria!
Besides the usual features that 7.72 brings we have also added a few new features to make gameplay easier, more fun, and not as much grinding that old tibia forced upon you. For a start spears do not break and they have a slightly highered hitchance. All other distance weapons will still disappear.

Djinns and Rashid will be free for everyone, meaning that you do not have to do the quest and you do not have to donate in order to sell items. We feel that this is the most fair way being a highrate, and to force people to donate in order to sell loot is just plain stupid. Also having people make such a quest also seems like a bit too much. Hopefully this is something players prefer and this decision is final, regarding the items that are in the shop they will not be sellable in the first 2 days, after that we will re-add the items to the djinn/rashid list.

Webpage: http://www.alzeria.com/
IP: alzeria.com
Port: 7171
Client: 7.72 (Custom)(http://www.alzeria.com/download/alzeriaclient.rar)
Start date: 18:00 CEST 4th January 2017

Rates
1-25 = 100x
26-40 = 80x
41-60 = 60x
61-80 = 50x
81-100 = 40x
101-120 = 30x
121-130 = 20x
131-140 = 15x
141-150 = 10x
161-170 = 7x
171-190 = 5x
191+ = 3x

Skills
40x

Magic
20x

Loot
4.5x

Regeneration

Sorcerer
10MP/4sec
10HP/6sec

Master Sorcerer
10MP/3sec
10HP/5sec

Druid
10MP/4sec
10HP/6sec

Elder Druid
10MP/3sec
10HP/5sec

Paladin
10HP/5sec
10MP/5sec

Royal Paladin
10HP/4sec
10MP/4sec

Knight
10HP/4sec
10MP/6sec

Elite Knight
10HP/3sec
10MP/5sec

PVP Informaton

Red Skull: 4 Frags
Ban: 8 Frags
Frag duration: 12h
Red Skull Duration: 24h
Ban Duration: 48h
White Skull Duration: 10min

At Alzeria we also have a task system that is pretty friendly towards everyone, due to the high experience rate the amount of monsters that you need to kill have been slightly adjusted in order to make sure you can complete each task without having to be at a huge level advantage towards the creatures you are hunting.
For every task there is also a cash reward, this is to help players incase they are unlucky with the loot or simply to add a bonus reward for completing a task, making players have a reason to finish tasks instead of abandoning them halfways to change to a better experience granting monster.

Code:
 Trolls
100 Goblins - 3k
120 Larvas - 5k
150 Dwarf Soldiers - 5k
100 Ghouls - 8k
150 Mummies - 11k
100 Rotworms - 5k
150 Cyclops - 10k
250 Minotaur Guards - 15k
135 Bonebeats - 11k
140 Ancient Scarabs - 13k
300 Necromancers - 25k
200 Vampires - 30k
50 Black Knights - 35k
200 Dragons - 30k
250 Dragon Lords - 60k
150 Heroes - 58k
250 Giant Spiders - 67k
300 Banshees - 78k
250 Hydras - 150k
210 Serpent Spawns - 190k
300 Behemoths - 300k
200 Warlocks - 200k
300 Demons - 500k

All the vital 7.72 quests are available on Alzeria, we have made sure that every single one works properly just the way they are supposed to.

We have added the ability of purchasing backpacks of runes/mfs to the manashops, the following keywords will work;
Code:
 bp of manafluid
bp explo
bp hmm
bp gfb
backpack of firebomb
bp of destroy field
bp blank
bp magic wall
bp uh
bp sd

Creating runes will generate double the normal charges, so SD's/UH's will be 2x and GFB's will be 4x.
Despite this change the runes bought in shop will still be normal charges. We feel that this makes it fair for everyone, and also grants a boost to the economy since people will purchase runes through trade instead of just constantly buying them in the shop.

We also use the old 7.4 mana formulas instead of 7.72.
SD's will be 240 mana and GFB's 120. We feel this is alot better suited for a highrate, but to make it fair and balanced Ultimate Explosion will cost 1200 mana. This is to prevent UE spamming in wars which I think everyone can agree on is dispicable.

Most of the spawns in Alzeria are boosted, meaning that either they have an increased number of monsters spawning or a faster spawn time. In some spawns there are both faster and more creatures. We felt that this change was necessary considering that this is a highrate and often on highrates there are not enough spawns for people to hunt on, and even if they are the respawn times are really slow. In order to change this we modified spawns and made new ones.
I will list some of the spawns that have been modified, and also several new spawns that do not exist on any other OT besides Alzeria:

Code:
New Cyclops cave south of thais
Ghoul spawn added to Thais ancient temple
Extended Thais Dragon Lair with additional Dragons and Dragon Lords
Mount Sternum in Thais boosted with faster respawn/more Cyclops
New Giant Spider respawn in Plains of Havoc
Venore Dragon Lair boosted with faster respawn
Edron Dragons also boosted with faster respawn
New Hero respawn added in Edron, on the way to Demons
Pits of Inferno Dragon Lords added with faster respawn
Venore Swamp Trolls changed into Necromancer cave(note its pretty hardcore)
Small Warlock cave north of Venore south gate
Hydras in Fibula Rotworms
Serpent Spawns in deeper Dark Cathedral

If enough players start we will add a PVP tournament in which teams will have the ability to win money in a range of $100-$1000. This will be decided a few days after start when players have had a chance to gain levels and enough money for fighting wars.

Last edited:
lol @ task...so say i kill dragons at lvl 30 . ill get 700expx80 56kexp for one kill. So your telling me killing 200dragon gives me 30k exp. I mean,its not even 0.01exp. At leats when you say tasks have been tought out and made more realist to fit the rate,please do not screw up.

This actually looks good. Just stay out of corruption and get a good dedication and im sure it will be great.
Good luck..

There will be no corruption whatsoever.
The dedication is good and its DDoS-protected, so you dont have to worry about that.
Thanks, hope to see you at launch. @vemvetvad

It's going to be a custom client. I will add a link to it about 24 hours prior to launch. We are still adding the finishing touches to the server, after that the only thing remaining to do is the homepage. Server will start 18:00 on the 4th of January.
Hope to see you in Alzeria!

Webpage is now working with http://www.alzeria.com/
Make your account today!
Some changes;
Desert quest soloable
Loot messages now optional (!loot on/off)
Conjuring runes works even when blanks are in bp

At server start we will choose 10 random accounts that will receive 250 points!

Last edited:
To be honest this looks really good, good job! The only thing that I see should be changed is items in shop, giant sword and other equipments are not nessecery. It only gives a message to the players that this will be a pay 2 win server, which is obviously not what you´re trying to accomplish.

I hope that you take this feedback into consideration
~Tinkz

Seems good, but the donation shop seems quite crazy. 5 euro for 50 pointe, while pacc is 250 points? Might as well delete the shop altogether tbh. Also download page mentions Demonia client instead of Alzeria.

The homepage was given to me from a friend because I was too lazy to make one myself to be honest I wanted to focus completelly on the server and gsmeplay instead of homepage which is actually pretty useless in terms of gameplay but that will be changed. Thanks for the tip.

About donations the shop is not complete yet. Price of points will be somewhere in the range of €1 for 100 points and about €8-€8.5 for 1000. Weapons will stay because as we all know mages are already preferred in 7.4/7.72. Adding weapons to donations will make more people play knights and paladins. If you have played many oldschools you should know how easy it is for mages to exp especially in highrate ots where you make bps of runes incredibly fast. Meanwhile a knight has to make cash or do quests in order to buy weapons, and sometimes it can take forever to buy one. Do you understand my thought process?
I hope this changes youe opinion at least a bit since I really do think that the weapons are fair. But if more people feel that they are too strong I can always reconsider since I am a very flexible person.

Thanks for your input and we hope to see you in Alzeria!

How do you even know its bugged? This guy never hosted a server before..

Some people are straight up retarded, just try it its drizzys&castros first server.

How do you even know its bugged? This guy never hosted a server before..

Some people are straight up retarded, just try it its drizzys&castros first server.

I dont know who they are. Just saying it is bugged server no worth to play.

You are beyond retarded, you dont even know if it is bugged. Wouldnt suprise me if you were the RareTibia dude, stating a server is bugged white it isnt even online yet.

Seems good, but the donation shop seems quite crazy. 5 euro for 50 pointe, while pacc is 250 points? Might as well delete the shop altogether tbh. Also download page mentions Demonia client instead of Alzeria.

It is demonia.org serv so dont be ignorant. I played raretibia once. Nice serv just not to much players here. Medivia give us Pendulum so i dont even care about your buged server.

Back